[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't browse /pol too frequently. What are facts/topics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Red_and_blue_pill.jpg (3 MB, 3702x2094) Image search: [Google]
Red_and_blue_pill.jpg
3 MB, 3702x2094
I don't browse /pol too frequently. What are facts/topics that red pilled yourself. or if you're so inclined blue pill me.
>>
Read up on the immigrant crisis in Europe. Read the facts, learn the numbers, hear the stories of the rapes and murders and crimes committed by these third-world savages.

Then see what leftists have to say about it. That shit will red-pill you in seconds.
>>
Read the sticky and lurk more. Ignore spam "makes you think" and occupy democrats threads. Get and read the secret teachings of all ages by manly p. Hall if you want a real redpill
>>
A really good online friend I met in WoW. He was the first person to teach me about the jew and his subversiveness. The first specific subject I was redpilled on was the holohoax, then after that the federal reserve.
>>
>>75829415
DESU the holocaust sounds like a tall order to hoax
>>
>>75829014

>Father was Protestant Minister
>Was agnostic atheist whole life.
>Shit on by women because death patriarchy
>Was Libertarian
>Supported Trumpl
>Found /pol because everyone is a fucking sissyfag in the world and I was tired of it.
>Jews
>History
>Found god because I love my fellow white men
>Redpilled.Even more then I already was.
>I realize now I have to apologize to my father for telling him I would burn his bible and shit on it my whole life.

Fuck me right.
>>
Don't trust what /pol/ has to say. Most of the news that are even posted are not credible and exaggerated to fit their racist agenda. For instance, the migration crisis: they keep saying that these refugees are all criminals, but they rather account for a very small portion of crime and petty too. However, when there is one bad apple that does a big crime, it somehow lumps into all refugees are bad.
>>
File: hempseedoilbenefitshealth.jpg (112 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
hempseedoilbenefitshealth.jpg
112 KB, 833x833
>>75829014
The paper industry, beer/liquor/tobacco producers, insurance companies, the cartels, and Big Pharma have ensured a ban on cannabis for the past few decades, while it has been considered medicinal for over 5000 years of recorded history. It helps my ADD and impulse control. Don't use it before the age of 24 while your brain develops. Low THC/High CBD strains don't even get you high and the crafty people of Israel treat the elderly and cancer patients with it.
>>
Trump is a Jewish front.
>>
Once you start seeing the patterns in leftist behavior it's hard not to be red pilled. The left is all about being a fat headed foot stomping narcissist. The whiniest cunts demand they be shuffled to the top of the deck and then make sure it's absolute haram to question why they are there. Their entire mind set is built upon feels and their victim complex.
>>
>>75830531

All of them are a Jewish front. When Netanyahu went to Congress they all bent the knee acknowledging who's truly in control.
>>
>>75829014
Live long enough and look deep enough, there is always a jew playing a major roll in every social justice/degeneracy movement within one degree.
>>
We had a problem with these red pill threads a few years ago, during the dark ages of /pol/
>>
>>75831089
why do the jews run everything? or rather how? whats are the supporting facts?
>>
The brain is a creature of repetition so any opinion that has to be constantly blasted at you is probably wrong.
>>
tl:dr and the beginning of gamergate opened my eyes to how deep the rabbit hole almost went.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.