[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think your life will be affected if Bernie Sanders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1435556111520.jpg (278 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1435556111520.jpg
278 KB, 620x412
How do you think your life will be affected if Bernie Sanders becomes the next president of the United States?

How do you think your life will be affected if Donald Trump becomes the next president of the United States?

How do you think your life will be affected if Hilary Clinton becomes the next president of the United States?
>>
Bernie: "here is your pizza sir, it'll be 46$, without tip."
>>
File: trump feel the bern laugh.gif (1002 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
trump feel the bern laugh.gif
1002 KB, 500x255
>>75827296
>How do you think your life will be affected if Bernie Sanders becomes the next president of the United States?
It becomes illegal to be a straight white male and I turn my company into a corporation to utilize tax loopholes
>How do you think your life will be affected if Donald Trump becomes the next president of the United States?
I open up shop on Mars.
>How do you think your life will be affected if Hilary Clinton becomes the next president of the United States?
I lose my guns and i continue to watch the slow decline of my country.
>>
>>75827296
>I watch the US burn to the ground and lose all hope for a better life there.

>I come to US, open corporation.Become rich, contribute to US society and open at least 1 factory in my country,helping it grow back.

>Watch as it becomes illegal to be a white male in the US without female ownership.
>>
>>75827594
Those fuckstains will still demand a tip.
Regardless, small busisess will probably fire people, put a bunch on part time and demand everyone work twice as hard.
>>
>Bernie

Life probably won't be that different, higher taxes but not poorfag so probably won't affect me significantly.

>Hillary
Watch country get flooded by immigrants while I lose my gun rights and watch the slow descent into Amerabia. Probably an hero tbqfh senpai

>Trump
Memes become real and endless happiness
>>
I would move to Mexico.
>>
>>75827296
>free healthcare, no initiative to work. My wife having two husbands becomes legal.

>Cheaper healthcare, less taxes, booming economy, job increases, less gun free zones, better ties with loyal foreign countries.

>8 more years of Onigger
>>
Sanders wins: live forever in Valhalla

Clinton wins: cry

Trump wins: move to Slovenia
>>
File: 1463836391527.jpg (19 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
1463836391527.jpg
19 KB, 300x201
>Trump

Pic related. Normalizes mainstream criticism of PC bullshit. Further emboldens all groups and people who hate SJW types to speak out, a great thing.

The beginning of the end of an era of privilege checking.

>Clinton/Bernie/Biden

Same shit we've had currently, but worse.
>>
Bernie's the Starscream to Hillary's Megatron. He's not going to win.
>>
>>75827296
>Bernie
I'll have to start hanging pictures of Bernie in my house and business and any talk of dissent will have the BernOut brown shirts protesting me into silence, even though I'm low on the income scale I'll have to pay more taxes and I'll receive literally no benefits since I've already paid my way through college and have absolutely no dependence on any government handout

>Trump
I'll have to listen to all of my liberal friends bitch about how stupid this country is as we're all afforded better opportunity to rise through the ranks and earn more money with more job opportunities arising and paying less in taxes

>Hillary
I'll have to listen to both sides of the political aisle bitch on and on about a universally despised corrupt lying president as she lobbies for social justice bills that are meant to distract from the fact that she's working with the system to pay the oligarchy more money while the rest of the country argue about gender neutral bathroom type of discussions
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.