[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Picture of ISIS fighter literally reading the Quran why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: muslim.jpg (48 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
48 KB, 780x438
>Picture of ISIS fighter literally reading the Quran

why are ISIS not Muslim's again?
>>
they're actually the most devout Muslims who currently exist
>>
>>75822255
This is why the HATE SPEECH thing that internet companies are doing to stop isis is secretly a way to protect free speech from religious views.

I approve.
>>
>>75822255
>They believe in Jesus
>Jesus says not to kill
>They kill
>>
>>75822255
They are the most honest Muslims the West knows.
>>
>>75822354
Die.
>>
File: 1459243622476.jpg (281 KB, 823x563) Image search: [Google]
1459243622476.jpg
281 KB, 823x563
>>
>>75822422
Killing is haraam
>>
File: executivesummary.png (105 KB, 895x716) Image search: [Google]
executivesummary.png
105 KB, 895x716
>>75822255
>the pope reads the bible
>says gay is okay
Because they're not http://www.lettertobaghdadi.com/
>>
>>75822422
It's okay to kill non-believers, heretics, polytheists and other degenerates tho.
These are literally subhuman.
>>
>>75823572
You retarded kuffar, any non-believer or munafiq is not human and you MUST kill him. Because if you don't kill them, you condone their sins.
>>
>>75822422
Jesus' opinion means nothing if he contradicts the Prophet Mohammed. In Islam, whenever you have to deal with potential contradictions, the most recent message is the correct one to follow.
>>
>>75822255
because liberals who have never read the quaran dictate what is and isn't muslim. i hope isis purges the left
>>
>>75822255
Because Muslims don't represent Islam.
White liberal college undergrads who have never read the quaran represent Islam.
>>
>>75822255
taqqiya
>>
Because when it comes to religion you can make whatever shit up you want and it's correct as long as you believe it. This goes for both sides.
>>
>>75822422
>>Jesus says not to kill
he said for you to give the other cheek, not as a act of kindness, but as a chalange
>i dare you to hit me again
Then he would thake a whip and beat some jews
>>
Islamic State is the most /pol/ country going. I find it weird how much the alt-right hate ISIS when they're basically the exact same.

Is it just jealousy that ISIS aren't cowards posting maymays online and actually went out to fight for their stupid beliefs?
>>
>>75822422
They believe in jesus in the sense that he existed and was a prophet from god but they don't think he was the son of god or that he was the final prophet meant to deliver gods final and perfect message for mankind.
>>
>>75822354

>A FUCKING L-... wait. Uh.. Oh wait, that's right that's how that *freedom of expression works. You have to be in the same group your criticizing, otherwise it's classism or racism or w/e the fuck. So, as I was saying. A FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>75823572
>it is forbidden to deny women's their right
So is this the cucked strategy? You invite the mudslimes to the cucked nations of Europe and infiltrate and destroy their religions from within? Is the eternal barbarian going to infect its cuckoldric genes into the religion of peace? Looks like it's over for Islam. You all think they're taking over the cucks when in fact the cucks are going to infect them while they prep the bull.
>>
>those noodle arms

WHEN BOY WHEN YOU GON LEARN
>>
>>75822255
I didn't know they could read
>>
>>75822687
Not in all cases
>>
>>75822301
Not really. They are real Muslims no doubt, but they stretch definitions in a way that allows them to kill at will. I.e. they transgress sharia, and it's not even arguable. They are a heretical extremist group. They're more like a mixture of different elements than purely Muhammadan.
>>
>>75822255
>why are ISIS not Muslim's again?

Because a bunch of atheist lesbians who don't even know why we celebrate Pentecost or what the 10 commandments are, said so...
>>
>>75827219

no, you are allowed to kill non muslims and other muslims are not fighting with them, that makes them apostate which demands a death sentence
>>
>>
You know what really beats my eggs is the fact that the Muslim community was more outraged at the fact ISIS sold sex slaves. I don't know if you guys remember it but there was a huge backlash and several schools of Wahhabism denounced ISIS when they had previously supported them, just because of the sex slavery. The murders of non-believers were fine, though. That's what's wrong with "moderate" Islam.
>>
>>75822422
They don't believe Jesus was divine, so it hardly matters
>>
>>75822255
Oh they are 100% muslims but that's the shittiest argument I have ever seen you fucking moron.
>>
>>75822255
>>75822255
Wish I had that photo of that guy on Kikebook saying that this whole "ISIS aren't Muslims" is like a Monty Python episode
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.