[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should White America become powerful as it used to be? Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1460239209157.png (350 KB, 750x511) Image search: [Google]
1460239209157.png
350 KB, 750x511
Should White America become powerful as it used to be? Should segregation be enforced and SJW be sent to mental institutions? Would the world overall benefit from this?

For Europe if they decided the refugees are too much and began mass deportation and sank incoming refugee ships would they be able to save themselves and stay the powerhouse the world needs?
>>
I think people shouldn't be afraid of wearing the Swastika in public. It would really make things easier for me.
>>
>>75822041
Yes
>>
File: 341525534547.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
341525534547.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>white
>america
>>
>>75822041
You are on /pol/ and you are asking this? It's like asking if there should be a race war.
>>
>>75822300
>>>>finland
>>>>white
>>
File: 4zmf1Pi.jpg (231 KB, 929x960) Image search: [Google]
4zmf1Pi.jpg
231 KB, 929x960
>>75822300
>average Finnish woman
>>
>>75822633
>>75823056
tyrone pls go
>>
>Segregation
No.
>SJW be sent to mental institutions
Instead they should be publicly shamed because that's what they did to gain societal power. Shaming them is the only way to bring them back to normalcy.

>Should White America become as powerful as it used to be?
Yes, but all of America should become powerful. Make citizens fit. Educate them to think critically. Teach them basic values like hard work, responsibility, and self control.

We're living in a time where everyone can become the victim and indulge in their own weakness. We need to unite America and make all citizens mobilized and active for the good of their own country. Make them believe in something again, and we can fix the country's problems.
>>
>>75823233
You first, Genghis
>>
File: haukio.jpg (39 KB, 700x535) Image search: [Google]
haukio.jpg
39 KB, 700x535
>>75823576
>>75822633
>>75823056
See, you Muricans need to embrace the 60%. You don't see Finns getting butthurt about the mongol stuff, we embrace it.

Stop being so thin skinned, start handling the bantz
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.