[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people are Ok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Yes they're stupid but theyre good hearted, unlike those fucking slimy Jews or those rapist mexicans. We should keep some blacks around as pets after we gas the jews.
>>
File: 1464830338175.jpg (51 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
1464830338175.jpg
51 KB, 500x592
>>75816915
No tyrone
>>
>>75816915
Dude, I wish you luck, and I hope to kill you one die. Personally.
>>
no thanks
>>
>>75816915
>good hearted
>commit interracial (white/black) murder at 24 times the rate than the reverse
>commit interracial rape at 5000 times the rate than the reverse

Blacks are not good hearted. They're always committing heinous acts.
>>
Dont get me wrong I hate niggers and think they should all be enslaved but black people are ok. And give it a whirl canacuck, ill send you to the cemetery and laugh.
>>
>>75816915
Wut. 100% of the rapes in Norway from 2001-2008 was commitee by blacks. The fuck is this? They're below shit in the eyes of 90% of Norwegians.
>>
>>75816915
No. You're a shill. No honest poster would post that nonsense.
>>
>>75816915
T. Jamal newport the self hating nigger
>>
>>75816915
>Yes they're stupid but theyre good hearted, unlike those fucking slimy Jews or those rapist mexicans. We should keep some blacks around as pets after we gas the jews.

I like to hope that in a world where we successfully break jew control over the media, we can successfully make the black people, with their extensive white heritage, aren't obligated to carry the burden of the niggers, and can slag them off and live with us as a socially acceptable subrace

I know it's a little controversial here, I just think it would be a shame to throw away the work that great men like thomas jefferson did enriching them.
>>
>>75817641
>heritage, aren't
*understand that they aren't obligated to
>>
>>75816915
>rapist mexicans
>niggers leterally do more rapes, murders, and thefts than any other race

nice try Jamal Delaquishous Alavonte
>>
>>75816915
Go to africa and see how innocent these niggers are.
>>
Im not a schill guys, I just like black folks. Yes theyre a different species than us but so what?
And yes niggers are rapists, thats because theyre fucking inferior muh diking people with small brains
>>
>>75817450
I think it's understandable that some black people are self hating because they feel associated with the niggers and don't understand that they're more like sub-whites.

Obama is sort of the inverse, in that he's like a 75% white man who identifies with his nigger heritage, which is why he decided to darken up his genepool with barely-tame sheboon Michelle
>>
so niggers or mexicans? which one?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
I wouldn't mind them as much if we had freedom of association
>>
File: refugees_welcome.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
refugees_welcome.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>75816915
They bring entertainment to white people.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.