[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Clinton: white uneducated males must be brought into the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: temp.png (155 KB, 795x1980) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
155 KB, 795x1980
Screenshot of article text in OP image.

Source:https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-clinton-delivers-a-sharp-message-to-donald-trump-and-his-base-220229310.html
>>
the future where Bill Clinton is in prison?
>>
File: +Jonathan_Weisman+.jpg (49 KB, 722x722) Image search: [Google]
+Jonathan_Weisman+.jpg
49 KB, 722x722
>>75815117
re-education camps for you, goyim - I am howling with glee!
>>
what did he mean by that?
>>
>>75815252
Kek. I don't think that's quite the future he's shilling for.
>>
Bump?

I thought pol would give more of a shit about this. Bill seems to be blatantly shilling for "muh progressive diverse future utopia". As well as shilling for Hilldawg.
>>
>>75816466
no

there are thousands of bait threads to reply to no one has the time to care about legitimate threads that are relevant to political discussion
>>
anyway in regards to the article, Clinton destroyed the middle class with mass immigration and outsourcing (NAFTA), and wall street deregulation and now he is blaming the very people whose lives he destroyed for "living in the past" as if the future is full of everyone being a STEM major and the middle class shouldn't exist anymore.
>>
>>75816603
This

How about another Molyneux thread instead? Those really make me think.
>>
>>75816466

It's just... what's new? He has always been a good goy globalist traitor.
>>
>>75816603
Ah yes, the bait and shill threads. Well, I'm sure if anons are replying to them then they must be great quality threads. :^)
>>
File: 1463705859677.png (102 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1463705859677.png
102 KB, 600x500
>>75815117

I agree that white people need to be brought up compared to all the perks and gibs that minorities get. however, Obama's little speech downplaying white grievances doesn't really give me any hope that this corrupt sack of shit will follow through.

But that little bit on immigration is a non-argument
>>
>>75816603
Wow bill wants back in the white house and supports his "wife" by calling his oposition mean stupid poopy heads.
>>
and this isn't a bait thread? Bill Clinton supports his "wife" and calls republicans mean stupid poopy heads
>>
>brought into the future

he means white genocide by his globalist masters
>>
>>75817058
It's very revealing that the Democrat party is now explicitly anti labor and pro elite/oligarchs

At this point the working class has no choice they have to go right or they can commit suicide

So yes this is very relevant.
>>
>>75815117
>converted over the internet
>married a terrorist who pushed husband to extremism

pick one. Bill should know how marrying an ambitious zealot turns out
>>
>>75815117
Reminder: Obama got >65% of the high school drop out vote both times.
>>
We're still waiting for old Bill to catch up with the rest of us in the 21st century, but his dumb old hillbilly ass keeps dragging him down.
>>
>>75817627
And she came straight from Saudi Arabia
>>
The only "future" liberals want for white men is extinction. They can fuck off.
>>
>>75817588
It's not the party it's the career politicians and thier handlers. It's the same on both sides.
>>
>>75817588
This.
>>
but this is a lie, he went to the middle east to get a wife and was radicalised while there.

blocking his goatfucking muslim religion from coming back would prevent the attack
>>
>>75818171
Blocking muslims would stop muslim terror attacks

but common sense is in short supply in the US
>>
>>75815117
>race baiting and sex wars literally in one paragraph
Oh, yeah, we'll totally want to vote for Hillary now. Just MAKE us vote for her, huh? Fuck this shit.
>>
>>75815117

same arrogant non statements that the rest of them make, fuck off bill
>>
>>75817627
>>75818171
You fools fell for bill's gambit. He's trying to reposition the Wall argument as one of national security against terror. From there Bill can argue against the wall doing what he just did: simply stating the obvious, that ISIS uses modern technology to radicalize and from there convert a few fence sitters.

The Wall, though, was almost never about stopping Muslims, it was about stopping the fucking illegals from draining our governments and citizens of their hard earned money and stopping the fucking drug lords and criminal scum from crossing the border. Something that a wall can very easily and effectively accomplish. On the matter of terror, Trump has stated several times that one avenue to stopping ISIS involves cutting the Internet lines into the Middle East and reducing their Internet presence. The exact same thing Bill has identified.
>>
>>75815117
The problem is that "identity politics" don't work with white workers, they want to keep their jobs and have a decent living with their wages. The democracts (and republicans in general as well) both fuck them in the ass with their shit trading deals that usually destroys their source of work.

They are coming out now and being reconized finally because Trump is actually speaking to them (and Sanders as well) when the other option is a clear corporate shill that want to starts WW 3 and send more americans to die in order to defend the kikes.

Trump will win BECAUSE his message resonate stronger with White americans and the democracts are being retarded and will elect Shillary as candidate, the only thing Trump needs to hammer from now to november is how she is a shill of corporations and special interest (and even though Trump now also receives a lot of money from the same special interest) and the negative views people have on shillary will do the rest. Trump Negatives are due to identity politics which to a lot of people are fucking worthless (unless you are a latino or nigger) and his economic positions are actually a lot better than shillary.
>>
These morons are going to be shooting at phantoms until the day Trump is elected. They have no idea why they are losing. The they lack the ability to look within.

There's an unwritten rule that you shouldn't reprimand voters for their choices. Its akin to talking down and is foundationally unamerican. Even Jeb! understood this.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.