[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl at work told me Australian has the best gun control laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1913
A girl at work told me Australian has the best gun control laws in the world. Is this true, /pol/?
>>
They decided there's no point to guns if they can't even kill emus
>>
>>75808262
>A girl
So there's your first red flag
>>
>>75808262
The best gun control is no gun control
>>
>>75808262
No.
>>
"""""""""""""""best"""""""""""""""
>>
>>75808262
No their gun controls are shit.

Gun ownership per capita is higher in NZ we have lighter laws and fewer deaths from gun related crime.

tell her she needs some kiwi dick inside her it might raise her IQ a few more points.
>>
>>75808262
yes, you can trust me on this
>>
>>75808262
That woman is an idiot and so are you for posting her cancer on here.
>>
>>75808262
>A girl

Assume she has no idea what she's talking about and is probably just repeating what Hillary or Bernie said
>>
Being an island in the middle of nowhere kinda helps.
>>
I assume by "best gun laws" she means that her violent, negligent, and mentally unstable have decided that none of them are to be trusted with firearms but somehow still deserve the right to vote.

At least they're not Britain. If you can't trust someone with a two-inch-fucking-folding-knife, why the fuck can that same person be trusted with the vote? If someone is so violent, negligent, or mentally unstable that they cannot be trusted with a sharp object or a simple weapon, how can you honestly say that they are also sufficiently nonviolent, careful, and mentally sound to have a meaningful say in national policy or the selection of elected officials?
>>
File: zero fucks given.webm (3 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
zero fucks given.webm
3 MB, 640x352
>australia
>best shitposters
>>
>>75808262
>A girl
>told me

Are you really this autistic?
>>
>>75808756
>>75808843
>>75808918
>>
File: FAL Firing.webm (898 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FAL Firing.webm
898 KB, 1280x720
>>75808262
Japan's are way stricter. Hillary Clinton said she liked Australia's. Does that make them good? I don't know.
>>
>>75808388
Kansas has the best gun control laws in the world.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.