[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/YOU/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: images (43).jpg (22 KB, 392x375) Image search: [Google]
images (43).jpg
22 KB, 392x375
If you're of European descent, then you're the product of race mixing, or more radically, species mixing.

How's that feel /pol/?
>>
>species mixing
Impossible, you fucking idiot. Do you even know what a species is?
>>
File: April and Avatar.gif (535 KB, 1395x1059) Image search: [Google]
April and Avatar.gif
535 KB, 1395x1059
I MASTURBATE DOGS WIF MY TEEF WHEN I'M NOT HEILIN DEM DANK HITLERS WIF MAH DIK, YO

SEIG HEIL, MAH NIGGA
>>
>>75805185
Humans and Neanderthals were different species, yet they interbred. How the fuck do you think that non niggers have 1% to 3% Neanderthal DNA? Someone has been lying to you....It is a shame that the government had to destroy any ability to engage in rational thought to get us to believe that we are the same species as niggers.
>>
>>75805083
My human ancestors came to Europe on their own, didn't as for handouts, and only mated with neanderthals so they could get a few beneficial mutations They didn't have buses, trains, or boats to ferry them to Europe nor did they show up and expect gibme dats. Europe/ the near east acted as a filter and killed off all the nogs, I am a result of natural selection, not nigger election. Thank you and good night.
>>
doesnt matter because we are the superior to the rest
>>
>>75805083
yeah and look what happened, we muh dicked the superior neanderthals out of existence and we wuzed all over their lands. why would we want to repeat that??
>>
>>75805185
I do. I know what a Genus, subspecies and race is too. Do you? I'll give you a tip: they're all fuzzy sets.
>>
>>75805083
According to pol that Neanderthal is not European
>no blue eyes
>no blonde hair
>>
dont forget about the alien dna that was introduced by the annunaki
>>
>Thousands of thousands of years ago matters to contemporary political and geographic realities
Liberals fuck off, God.
>>
>>75805083
If that mean i'm not the brother of niggers, i'm fine.
>>
>>75805083
Feels hybrid vigor my abbo enriched friend :^)
>>
File: 1459226247698.png (599 KB, 661x893) Image search: [Google]
1459226247698.png
599 KB, 661x893
>>75805083

I wish Neanderthals had won. In general, the more neanderthal blood a population has, the higher their average IQ.
>>
>>75805083
Buddy, if you didn't come out with blue eyes and light skin, then you don't get to speaky no English.
>>
>>75806402
>crucifying a cat

what? Is it like a statement against christians or something?

I guess I shouldnt contemplate why niggers nigger around
>>
>>75806144
This

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
>>
>>75805083
sometimes superior races are bred but most of the time its mentally unstable mutts.
its like that with dogs too.
>>
>>75806402
IQ or not, they used crude tools relying on physical strength instead of asking how they can make a task easier. probably why they lost.
>>
>>75806027
Actually few Neanderthal groups had both yet Sapiens Sapiens genes for those traits are unrelated, just case of recurring adaptation for the same environment.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.