[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginia hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: BoyBOgACMAAp3-U[1].jpg (36 KB, 598x422) Image search: [Google]
BoyBOgACMAAp3-U[1].jpg
36 KB, 598x422
ITT we make fun of Virginia for being the biggest cucks in the south. and betraying us every election

>BUT VIRGINIA WILL BE RED AGAIN I SWEAR DONT CALL ME A KEK PLZ :(
no it won't retarded cuck
>>
File: 1438244698653.jpg (37 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
1438244698653.jpg
37 KB, 600x593
lol look at these weak faggots letting a yankee tell them what to do
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/in-virginia-the-race-is-on-to-register-200000-former-felons/2016/05/05/8c794ad0-0c9f-11e6-8ab8-9ad050f76d7d_story.html
>>
i know you weak virginia fags are mad as hell, let it all out, convince me you aren't cucked.
>>
>>75796901
Virginia is cucked. I see no hope for those faggots. They betrayed the south and I hope they feel fuckin horrible for it.
>>
Is Florida honestly any better?
>>
>>75797305
Lived in NOVA all my life, Virginia is full of blue pilled cucks, it is not even worth arguing about it.
>>
NC here. I'm ok with Virginia. Your traffic cops can slurp on my nuts though I have a radar detector im speeding whether you like it or not
>>
>>75799807
>NOVA bitch
>calling other people cucks

I'm a dirty redneck punk from the south and I fuck all the NOVA bitches that come down my way. You think you get nice, good girls up there. Nah, they have had about 5 miles of dick each. Shit they'll even take you back to NOVA and let you fuck them in their parents houses.
>>
File: va.png (752 KB, 1292x772) Image search: [Google]
va.png
752 KB, 1292x772
Enough
>>
Well Virginia produced this beautiful monstrosity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOde2tFfLkU
>>
You call us cucks, but going to an about 80% public white school in nova, I can tell you that we take no shit from minorities. You're on civil war ground, here.
So you can cuck cuck this and cuck cuck that, but NoVa is a white homeland.
>>
>>75801522
Same up here in New England. We let them do their shit but if the create a problem we put them in the meanest most inhumane jails in the country. Our jails are privately owned so we can get away with actual torture
>>
>>75801874
>New England
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkUnWYwrXUg

explain this shit nigga
>>
>>75802151
kek
>>
>>75800143
va cop here*, i'm backtracing your ip, gonna get your plate numbers and be on the look out.
*not really a cop, fuck does va state suck ass for speeding tickets.
>>
>>75802471
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/912
>>
File: bluridmt.jpg (66 KB, 800x644) Image search: [Google]
bluridmt.jpg
66 KB, 800x644
Only reason we're cucked is because:

A. NoVA. It may as well become it's own state. Very high population, all liberal.

B. Tidewater area. More populated than Richmond. High black and poor demographic. Just because the worlds largest Naval base is located in Norfolk does not mean the surrounding area is conservative.

C. Richmond. Now, I grew up and Richmond, and still reside around the area. The city was blue because, well, large black population. However, within the last 10-15 years there has been a huge migration of Yankee transplants that have came here which is starting to turn Henrico and Chesterfield blue.

D. The rest of the state is red.

I am neither Democrat or Republican though I do identify with most Republican policies. There is no real hope VA will go back to being a red state at this point. Sad but true.
>>
File: 1439572703189.jpg (63 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
1439572703189.jpg
63 KB, 1157x772
>>75801522
>but NoVa is a white homeland.
>has more chinese per block than anywhere else in the world except China
NoVA is literally the reason Virginia is getting cucked
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.