[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joe Rogan thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: alwaysTalkingOnRadioMan.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
alwaysTalkingOnRadioMan.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
What does /pol think of this guy? Is he based?
>>
>>75789152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg
>>
>>75789152

He's a cuck manlet. Nigger lover, has white guilt.
>>
>>75789152
He's a pseudointellectual meathead moron that appeals to stupid people who like to think they're enlightened for smoking DMT once in college.
>>
He's a cuckold faggot
>>
>>75789309
Yeah if only he was as smart as you huh
>>
>>75789546
That wouldn't be too hard to accomplish. But he fails to even achieve my mediocrity.
>>
He's a boring faggot who shaves his head to try to impress his ass pirate friend Dana white.
>>
Meh. He's kind of edgy and dudebro-ish but he's pretty smart. I think it's kind of cringy to watch him try to keep up with people he brings onto his show that know a lot more than him like Stefan or Gavin.
>>
Literal dumbass
>>
>>75789296
This... so much this.
>>
I just thought it was funny that he goes from on one day interviewing a former felon guy who constantly cusse, pounds canna-bus candies on air, etc, to the next day interviewing a phd / scholar / academia guy. Kind of a weird juxtaposition.
>>
Too afraid to have an opinion of his own on anything
>>
File: Rogan ayy lmao.jpg (197 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
Rogan ayy lmao.jpg
197 KB, 970x840
>>75789152
>>
>>75789152

Liberal dummy. His guests are 99% blue pill faggots.

Believes in Conspiracy Theories like the Moon Landing Hoax.

Friends with Alex Jones = based.
>>
>>75789891
to be specific: he had Joey Diaz on yesterday, then Sam Harris today...
I mean.. wtf?
>>
I like when Eddie Bravo's on and goes off on building 7 of the Trade Towers.
>>
>>75789152
hes not a complete bluepill, but hes a normie in every sense of the word so hes still a white guilt, mostly liberal kind of dude.

luckily hes got some libertarian leanings and doesn't always buy into the SJW narrative mostly because it affects his work as a comedian (trigger warnings, safe space shit)

hes also redpilled on trannies (calls them a mutilated man) but still accepts them
>>
File: edge bra.png (552 KB, 599x641) Image search: [Google]
edge bra.png
552 KB, 599x641
>>75790120
EDGY BRAH
>>
Tbh, I enjoy his podcasts every now and then. He seems to be pretty open-minded about all topics, which is good when driving an interview. He can be pretty DUDE WEED every now and then, but for the most part, he's cool. He's not a total nigger loving white guilt, like some here would make you believe.

He was one of the few that publicly called out that tranny bitch that is in women's UFC.
>>
>>75789152
he really makes me think
>>
File: holeefook.jpg (77 KB, 420x560) Image search: [Google]
holeefook.jpg
77 KB, 420x560
>>75789152
Ass kissing douche bag that actually thinks this ham beast is funny.
>>
>>75789152
He is a douchebag's douchebag.
>>
No, he's a edgy tryhard prick.
Everyone hated Carlos, but this faggot made a career out of outing Carlos.
His mma shit is so fucking tryhard.
His "comedy" is tryhard.

And the funny thing is his "comedy" is so fucking similar to Carlos, and I don't think Carlos was ripping him off.
>>
IT IS AAAALL OVER
>>
File: 1435554574885.jpg (14 KB, 259x283) Image search: [Google]
1435554574885.jpg
14 KB, 259x283
>>75789152
The podcasts have been garbage lately
>>
>>75791812
OOOHHH!! HE'S OUT!! HE'S OUT!!!
>>
>>75789152
ONNIT, O-N-N-I-T
>>
>>75792014
>Meisha Tate
>Fight companions
>Joey Diaz
>>
>>75789152
>Hate speech isn't free speech!
>Don't make fun of women bruh!

Guys a faggot.
>>
>>75789152
He's entertaining, but he's not exactly based
>>
File: 1464816132072.jpg (160 KB, 877x865) Image search: [Google]
1464816132072.jpg
160 KB, 877x865
>>75789152
He's a dumb liberal. He had that faggot Milo once on his show. Even that nigger fucking jew had better, more redpilled arguments about various things (politics, global warming etc.), than this bald fuck.
>>
WEED DUDE
>>
He seems like an alright guy, I've had friends like him who were pretty BUT DUDE THINK ABOUT IT DUDE and they were harmless enough. I don't think he claims to be anything he's not.
>>
>>75789152

When I heard him talking I found out lifting doesn't prevent being a cuck.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.