[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ will defend this idiocy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 34240930943243.png (214 KB, 516x356) Image search: [Google]
34240930943243.png
214 KB, 516x356
>/pol/ will defend this idiocy
>>
He's just pretending to be retarded, right?
>>
Rush does this a lot - pretends to be Cleetus and says the most retarded dumb things.

He's fucking JOKING.

The Leftards sure have lost all humour detection.
>>
>>75784946

I`ve heard thousands of Breitbart tier cucks make similar statements
>>
>>75786641

This. The left wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit them on the ass.
>>
>>75784946
You can be uneducated in the field of biology but still be a talented doctor, lawyer, political radio show host, etc.
>>
>>75786641
Rush is a creationist, though. He's said this kind of dumb shit for years.
>>
>>75786641
I was listening, he wasn't joking
>>
>>75784946
When has pol liked Rush?
maybe i am to new here.
>>
>>75786904
You can be completely uneducated in every field and still be a talented political radio show host, as most political radio show hosts prove.

Also, you can't be uneducated in biology and be a talented doctor. Every medical school requires tons of bio.
>>
>>75787202
never, that's beyond retarded
>>
Why would /pol/ defend that? I wouldn't
>>
>>75786641
>He's fucking JOKING.

according to what
>>
>>75786641
No he isn't.
>>
>>75784946
>liberals can't detect when someone is taking the piss.

Sure are intellectual, aren't they?
>>
>>75784946
He said that for the same reason he says everything, to trigger humorless libs.
>>
>>75786904

>You can be uneducated in the field of biology but still be a talented doctor

Wot
>>
>no really, he's just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>75785025

>He's just pretending to be retarded, right?

People are strange.
>>
>>75786641
No most people who don't "believe" in evolution just don't understand it. They think individual animals evolve, kinda like pokemon, and they don't understand concepts of population.

Once you explain it to them most of them actually start to understand evolution. Although some just refuse it thinking they can't believe in evolution because it would be blasphemy or some stupid shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.