[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I have an idea for an improved communist society, so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Hammer_and_sickle.svg.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hammer_and_sickle.svg.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
I think I have an idea for an improved communist society, so point out any flaws you would see in it.

Every baby born is assigned a job by the state, and they're taken to specialized schools for their entire childhood devoted to training them for their lifelong career in adult life, be it farming or something medical. Every person in this society is employed and everyone is paid equally, no matter the profession. One of the reasons communism failed was because if everyone could keep their job and still get paid whether they worked hard or not, this made everyone not work harder than they must causing the economy to slow down. In my society, the government would assign a specific growth rate it wants to achieve in each sector of the economy, maybe to make the steel sector of the economy grow by 15% by the end of the year each worker must mine 90 tons of steel by the end of the year, if you miss this goal your pay gets deducted by the percentage of how much you missed your quota. Also if you accidentally damage state equipment somehow the cost of repairing it is deducted from your pay. This causes workers to not be lazy and grants more control over the economy, a bit similar to the 5 year plan maybe. If any foreigner moved into the society, since they weren't educated for a job they'd immediately be sent to work the most menial job that requires no skill or training, they'd still get paid though. Their kids are a different story though. There would be innovation too since people may be assigned the profession of a scientist, one of the jobs that will become more common as machines take over manual labor jobs. Scientists would each work together and have to share research data since they're all employed by the state.

So would this idea work?
>>
>>75784496
Anything related to commie politics will not work
>>
File: 1463206247657.gif (2 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463206247657.gif
2 KB, 250x250
>>75784496
>communist society
>state
>>
Wow, still sounds like hell.
>>
>>75784580
Anything related to capitalist politics will not work.

See how stupid you sound?
>>
>>75784981
>see how you sound
Sounds like a true statement, desu.
>>
>>75784496
no
>>
>>75784496
Unfortunately people have different aptitudes for different things. Their talents wouldn't be utilised well.

Also, this was practically Mao China's work units.
>>
>>75784496
This is exactly whats wrong with communism in the first place though: People are not mindless robots. That's why capitalism works and communism doesn't, because people buy and make what they want, not what the state wants. Without people being able to choose what they do and are suited to do, how are advancements in society supposed to happen?
Bottom line, communism just does not, and will not ever work.
>>
>>75786624
People are losing their freedom to chose their job in the west though (north america particularly). They are terrified of losing their jobs. If they get a job they fucking stick to it, even if they hate it.
>>
>>75785456
A baby has no aptitude, they're just blank slates. A persons talents are molded by their environment and people around them. In this circumstance if a baby has gone through education devoted specifically for learning a skill for their entire childhood, around others with the same course as them, they're gonna be pretty influenced.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.