[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EgyptAir flight recorder detected deep in Mediterranean Sea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: img_1625.jpg (161 KB, 1260x648) Image search: [Google]
img_1625.jpg
161 KB, 1260x648
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/egyptair-black-box-1.3610232

EgyptAir flight recorder detected deep in Mediterranean Sea

French ship picks up pings soon after arriving in search area, navy and detection company confirm

>A French ship has picked up signals from deep under the Mediterranean Sea from one of the flight recorders of the EgyptAir plane that crashed last month, according to both the French navy and the company that makes the detection technology.

>The development raised hopes that the plane's flight data and cockpit voice recorders, known as the black boxes, could be retrieved and shed light on the aircraft's tragic crash.

>Shaker Kelada, an EgyptAir official who has led other crash investigations for the carrier, told the AP that half "the job has been done now" and that the next step would be to determine the black boxes' exact location and extract them from the sea.

>"We have to find where the boxes are exactly and decide on how to pull them out," he said, adding that search teams might need to send in robots or submarines and "be extremely careful … to avoid any possible damage."

Am I the only one who feels the EgyptAir incident has been buried in the media after Trump's comments?

I can't wait to see what the black boxes reveal.
>>
it will take about one week till the boat who can retrieve the boxes that deep, reaches the supposed crashing zone
>>
>>75782731

The meditteranean is shallow as fuck
>>
why arent these things made to float?
>>
I figured they were purposely not trying to find them but it's good that they are
>>
>>75782442
>black boxes
Why don't they float?
>>
>>75782994
cause they black and they can't even swim?
>>
File: depth.gif (165 KB, 800x442) Image search: [Google]
depth.gif
165 KB, 800x442
>>75782815
nope.avi

~3000m depth in the location where the aircraft crashed (SE of Greece).
>>
>>75782442
Nice
>>
>>75782888
So that the hard working rapefugees can pick it up? Terrible idea.
>>
>>75783089
kek
>>
>>75783089
Oh you
>>
>>75783089
AAAAAAhahaha
>>
>>75782888
>>75782994

Why don't you design a special flotation device for a black box then if you're such engineers.

I'm sure that would survive a plane disintegration
>>
>>75783089
top kek
actually they are orange...
>>
>>75783588
It's not just that. With cases like this where the truth is sensitive for special interests groups, having the boxes float means they can be easily obtained by those groups who would then destroy them, preventing the truth from being found.

By having them stay in the bottom, only rescue teams with the appropriate equipment will be able to retrieve them...

Or at least that's my reasoning.
>>
>>75784014

It's a combination of reasons. The children asking why are retards.
>>
File: 6486464846.png (312 KB, 662x606) Image search: [Google]
6486464846.png
312 KB, 662x606
I guarantee they will hide the results until after the EU referendum
>>
Let's say the plane didn't completely blow up, but broke apart at altitude or maybe a small section of the plane fell off.

Passengers would lose consciousness instantly, but as the plane plummeted and the air became breathable, is it possible they could regain consciousness again right before it crashed into the water?
>>
>>75784511

Yes.

And?
>>
>>75784887

Are you Fucking kidding me hepcat!? Did this happen to the Challenger crew? They had suits on during the launch so they would not have lost consiousness!
>>
>>75785039
At least some of the Challenger crew were alive until they hit the ocean.

At least some of them were conscious after the explosion. Whether or not they remained conscious is unknown.

From wikipedia:

> At least some of the crew were likely alive and at least briefly conscious after the breakup, as three of the four recovered Personal Egress Air Packs (PEAPs) on the flight deck were found to have been activated.[27] Investigators found their remaining unused air supply consistent with the expected consumption during the 2 minute 45 second post-breakup trajectory.
>>
>>75782442
what kind of a dirty shitty country is egypt if they just wait it out for another country like france to fix their shit?
fucking mussies
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.