[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN YES! Man has sex with the forest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: img574dc1e885beb[1].jpg (24 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
img574dc1e885beb[1].jpg
24 KB, 600x315
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2824/mathias-has-sex-with-the-forest.html

>be Swedish
>be thrown out of your apartment because of rapefugees
>can't even afford a cuckshed, since it costs about 6,000,000,000 SEK
>go live in the forest
>fuck the forest
>"it is pretty nice ackshually"

The amount of self-deception... Face it /pol/, Sweden is already a lost cause . These literal treehugger dendrogenders are just happy checking out of the society and leaving their women to BBC Jamal, while they themselves go inna woods to get some of that mother nature pussy.
>>
That's rape though. Nature can't consent. Why aren't feminists on the case?
>>
>>75764678
They're raping the nature in farther north, in mining cities like Kiruna. This is more like sexual harassment at worst.

It all burns down to the size of the drill.
>>
>>75765170
kek!
>It all burns down to the size of the drill.
It's only rape if it's unsatisfying. Haven't you learned anything from the migrant crisis?
>>
File: SwedenDead.png (21 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
SwedenDead.png
21 KB, 720x480
>>75764462
Fucking hell, I found the clip:

http://www.expressen.se/noje/mathias-26-har-sex-med-skogen-i-kanal-5/
>>
Well when the arabs take all your women you still gotta fuck something.

>tfw a new market for butt shaped rocks with moss tufts specifically grown for aesthetic appeal
>tfw I'll get all the swede cuck bux
>>
I will visit Sweden on exchange project, I will enjoy calling them not manly and weak straight to their face and laugh when they say my attitude isn't appropriate.
>>
>>75766446
And watch their women swoon.
>>
>>75766547
I don't like scandinavian girls, idc.
>>
>>75766667
But they need you! It's either that or brown people. I'm sure the men would rather be cucked by you. Do it for them!
>>
>>75767138
Will knock one for you.
>>
File: SnibetiSnab.jpg (15 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
SnibetiSnab.jpg
15 KB, 225x224
>>75766667
>don't like scandinavian girls

Are you Thorbjörn Åskakuk?
>>
File: 6-min.jpg (62 KB, 477x575) Image search: [Google]
6-min.jpg
62 KB, 477x575
>>75766446
>hohol trying to act tough

home from nationalist camp already? time to go kill evil russian opressor !!!
>>
typical snownigger paganshit
>>
>>75767760
Your country literally means "mountain nigger"
>>
>>75767903
your country is literally 60% white
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.