[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1,037 Syrian Refugees Admitted in May: Two Christians, 1,035 Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/1037-syrian-refugees-admitted-may-two-christians-1035-muslims
>>
>>75754858
Hopefully trump deports those sand niggers.
>>
>>75754858
Wearing a flag as clothing is so disrespectful. I mean if it was flag imagery upon a garment that's one thing, but using a flag as head wear is so disrespectful and sends the absolute reverse message intended.

But what could you expect from a group of child raping, homo stoning, moon worshiping, delusional warmongers that can't fight for their own nations security so they threaten the security of others...
>>
>>75755122
>Wearing a flag as clothing is so disrespectful. I mean if it was flag imagery upon a garment that's one thing, but using a flag as head wear is so disrespectful and sends the absolute reverse message intended.

Get triggered faggot, it's like you don't even love FREEDOM
>>
IS must be really bad at controlling the borders of countries they control.
>>
>>75754858
I wonder how the two christians felt as they entered into a safe christian country surrounded by people that probably tried to kil them
>>
>>75755122
And what are you going to do about it?

You call Europeans cucked but Americans are off the scale.
>>
>>75755485
>>75755168
I'm waiting for an official mandate from our newly elected God Emperor this coming Janurary prior to mobilization.
>>
>>75754858
>implying it matters what bullshit they subscribe to
No refugees should be admitted. The problem is any more than none of these scum were let in, not that they're the wrong type of foreign scum.
>>
>>75754858
That's 1035 too many.
>>
>>75755709
>starts war
>"le europe should take all refugees"
Quite frankly Europe should deport all sandniggers to the US, and then you can relocated them to Alaska, Texas or Utah

The US should become a refugee dumb so that real white nations dont bother
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.