[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When a Racist Hungary Politician Finds Out He’s Jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 630x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 630x455
>To get an idea of what that meant for Hungarians, imagine what you would think if Donald Trump announced he’d learned he was Muslim, retreated from politics, started to practice Islam and began speaking publicly about the dangers of Islamophobic extremism. If you were Muslim, you’d be faced with the difficult decision of whether to welcome him into your community or treat him as an outcast.

>Up close, Szegedi looks powerful: He’s tall and broad-chested, with a meaty face and sharp, guarded hazel eyes. Meeting him and Oberlander on a cloudy April morning in SoHo, I was impressed by his deliberateness. His facial hair, a pared-down goatee, was carefully trimmed; his light blue button-down shirt crisp, and his gaze direct. We spoke through a translator, but even with that barrier I understood why he’d made such an effective politician. No matter what I asked — what he found hardest to accept about Judaism, whether he was worried that having a film made about his story would make his change of heart seem less genuine — he seamlessly, almost expressionlessly, pivoted back to his message: Right-wing extremism is wrong; Judaism is full, rich and rewarding, and his transformation is real.

http://archive.is/9nlbZ
>>
Well /pol/?
>>
>>75754534

Oy Vey, it's like that film The Believer
>>
>>75754044
So what? There is nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
File: 92-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg (12 KB, 306x227) Image search: [Google]
92-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg
12 KB, 306x227
>>75754044
>fomer leader of Jobbik

He never was the leader. He just was a member, but if this much misinformation was already present, i wonder what else is untrue.
>>
>>75754044
>be Csanád Szegedi
>be cryptokike member of Jobbik
>public gets to know it
>get kicked out of the party for "reasons"
>it happened in like, 2012
>faggot OP uses a picture of Viktor Orbán, a member of FIDESZ
>>
>>75756578
It just really makes you think
>>
File: netanyahu.jpg (23 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
netanyahu.jpg
23 KB, 650x365
>>75754044
>>75754534
>>75757316
Did he become a Zionist by any chance?

I wouldn't be surprised if he "denounced" fascism just to become yet a Zionist fascist.
>>
>>75754044
What is Determinism?

Are you saying that men do not choose their destiny?
>>
>>75754044
Welcome to 2012. Do you think Mitt Romney has a chance to win?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2387
>>75757133
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>75754044

Muslim and Jewishness is not a race, it's an affiliation.
>>
>>75756578

It's nice that you think so, the feeling is not mutual ... they hold you personally responsible for the 6 million.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.