[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so, I am going to Berlin tomorrow. Any tips where i should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
Ok so, I am going to Berlin tomorrow. Any tips where i should go and where i shouldnt go?
Just tell me where the most immigrants are so i dont get shanked walking to Lidl.
Also is it recommended that i do NOT heil at Brandenburger Tor?
I will be staying in Westend/Charlottenburg
>>
Bump for needed information
>>
File: nazidavid.png (16 KB, 792x615) Image search: [Google]
nazidavid.png
16 KB, 792x615
>>75752908
Keep an eye out for Zionists
>>
File: oi.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
oi.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>75753777
The trips have spoken
Kikes on suicide watch
>>
A lot of immigrants at Brandenburger Tor.

Check out the Berlin wall and Checkpoint Charlie

Do not go South of Berlin, it's very bad ghetto and territory of the Turks
>>
>>75752908
>Berlin
You should feel at home then.
>>
File: awb_meeting.jpg (84 KB, 567x373) Image search: [Google]
awb_meeting.jpg
84 KB, 567x373
>>75753777
>777
>>
File: 1461521540697.jpg (23 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1461521540697.jpg
23 KB, 460x460
>>75754234
Yes, it is a shame to see the fatherland in such a horrible state.
>>
>>75754149
Thanks for the tips.
>>
>>75752908
I was just in Berlin last weekend. Checkpoint charlie is alright, but be very aware of pickpockets. The Berlin wall and SS facility basement is pretty cool. The Reichstag is close to the Brandenburger Tor, and I thought was also worth checking out.
The Brandenburger Tor itself is awesome. Its never a good idea to heil in Germany. Although, when I was at the Brandenburger Tor, there was an arab man with a sign talking about how the Jews were behind the conspiracy to create terror world wide. I took a picture, i'll add it in a moment if the internet holds out.
>>
Eh when I am pissed about the imminiggies, I take my bong, guitar, food and drinks and go to a nearby lake

Norwegian nature sure is pretty, the evergreen forest surrounding a huge lake that has islands in it.

The sun is burning these days. It's lovely to walk there, even though it takes around an hour. When you finally get there.... fucking niggers and pakies and indians and noise and trash and smoke everywhere it's like a fucking zoo habitat for retarded monkeys holy shit nuke these animals already
>>
>>75754707
Hahaha! i would love to see that picture!
But i feel like i have to sneak in a Heil, just because im edgy
>>
>>75755013
I usually say: Jävla neger! when i get angry at them.
>>
>>75752908
Eastern Berlin is degenerate turf and ugly as shit.
Central and southern Berlin is turkroach and arab territory for the most part.
Western Berlin has some very nice places and is pretty relaxing so I recommend you to stay there most of the time.
>>
>>75752908
Go to where Merkel sleeps and wait for her to sleep while unseen then engage target.
>>
>>75752908

If you're buying drugs, buy from the black dudes and not the Turks. Seriously.

Don't listen to people who say "go to Burgermeister for a burger". It's overrated.

>Brandenburg Gate is impressive and right next to the Reichstag. Get off the U-Bahn at Potsdamer Platz (to see Potsdamer Platz) then walk north towards the Holocaust Memorial, the Gate and the Reichstag.
>>
>>75752908
>you should feel just like home
>>
>>75755332
Yeah and then a norwegian swat team jumps out of the bushes, I gotta pay 50.000 kronenborgs for hate speech and can't come back to my lake anymore

Nuke them
>>
>>75755448
Allright, gotta make notes. I really dislike turks and niggers
>>
>>75755554

Forgot to add: Checkpoint Charlie is shit and looks cheap. There's a fucking McDonalds right next to it and it's staffed by a couple of bored actors. Stick to the other end of Friedrichstrasse and there are more bars.
>>
>>75755554
Not there for drugs, im there to see the beautiful city before it is way too late
>>
>>75755491
Well if i see her i will flip her off and tell her to get fucked.
>>
Go to Teufelsberg, an old CIA radar complex west of Berlin.
>>
>>75755826

Well, like I said, get off U-Bahn at Postdamer, walk north and you can cross like five things off the list at once.
>>
>>75755898
Allright, will do.
>>
>>75755881
Hmm, sounds interesting.
>>
>>75752908
Go to the cool areas -- basically just Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Mitte, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer Berg & Schöneberg. Remember to yell out "beta uprising now!" loudly whenever you enter a new neighborhood. This will help make sure that you won't lose your virginity or anything unpleasant like that.
>>
>>75755898

I should add that there's a monument (or something) in the park there (between Postdamer Platz and the Gate) that plays music. From the maps I think it's for homos that were killed during the war (Berlinbros might confirm) but it was creepy as fuck hearing it walking past there at night. Pitch black park and this eerie music coming from it.

What I'm saying is go during the day because the Holocaust Memorial isn't lit at night either (also creepy as fuck looking).
>>
>>75756040
/R9K/ pls
>>
>>75754707
>>75755218
The internet here is not able to post the picture. Maybe you will see him when you go there yourself. He was not there during the day, but I went back at the evening hours when the gate was lit up and there he was. I can provide a translation of his signs:

The Zionists hide themselves in the secret service by which they conduct world terror.

The Zionist Dutch and German prosecutors and lawyers took part in the murder of foreigners and psychological torture.

He also had a facebook page but it was cut off in the picture I took.
>>
>>75756393
Lol, what an absolute madman.
Sounds like a cool dude except for the fact that he is an arab
>>
File: duc1.jpg (345 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
duc1.jpg
345 KB, 600x399
Just take the next train and come to Bavaria where you can still feel some of the culture. Berlin is a multicultural shithole with dirt everywhere, smelly stations, high crimerate, ugly city.
>>
>>75756898
Looks nice, i would like to go there sometime.
But i just want to see berlin before it is too late.
>>
DDR museum and the Trabant museum are interesting.
Also Checkpoint Charlie.
>>
>>75752908
>Any tips where i [...] shouldnt go?
Berlin.
>>
i love berlin. ive been there more then 5 times. dont worry u wont get killed haha
>>
File: defrgyiko.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
defrgyiko.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>75754707
>>75752908
>>75756393
i think the internet is gunna give me a break. here he is.
>>
American here. Stay in the west's use of the city. Dahlem and Lichterfelde aren't that bad. You should really go to Potsdam. Kurfürstendamm Straße is also a nice strip to stay on. I go to Ka De We whenever I want food or groceries. Get off the Ubahn Art Wittenbergplatz. There is also a kaisers across the street and a Döner stand and 3 curry wurst stands right by Wittenbergplatz.
>>
If you do stay around wilmersdorf or wittenburgerplatz just know from fuggerstrasse south to Victoria-luise-platz is a gayborhoood. Queers everywhere.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK