[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was 100% for Brexit until this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 5476576954.png (472 KB, 561x651) Image search: [Google]
5476576954.png
472 KB, 561x651
>replace white EU immigration with poo in loo and mudslime immigration

I guess I have no choice but to be an #EUMissileNow
>>
Better than muzzers tbqh
Anyway it's just a consolation to the anti-racism police to get them off our backs
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1530x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1530x802
What's with all the remain shilling recently?
>>
>>75749367

This. It's just a ruse so the IN faggots can't call the OUT people racist.

>how can we be racist?
>we want more non-white europeans to come
>>
>tfw never commonwealth
>>
>>75749244
Do you want people who shit in your street until they are domesticated or people who chop of your head and rape your women?
>>
>>75749870

No, you can keep them all. Thanks for the offer.
>>
>>75749244
>>75749486
Two things:
1. Politicans have lied before. Just look at Merkel, who claimed only a few years ago that multiculturalism is a failure.
2. Migrants needing to learn English and having relevant employment skills does not exclude more Paki migration. Just pick out the Pakis that can do basic plumbing and sign them up for English classes they'll never finish. Everybody happy!
>>
Indians are mostly well assimilated
its the pakis that give brown people a bad name
>>
>>75749244
I was all in favor of Britain until I saw Brexit the movie which was literally Neoliberal Free market bullshit.
Now I am confused as it's NeoLiberals fighting to stay in Europe against NeoLiberals who want to leave the EU.

Maybe the people in UK should listen to the scientists and small innovative businesses instead of whatever bullshit their politicians spew on them. There's also the usual veil of immigration going on which makes it difficult to really fathom the powers at play here.
>>
>>75749244

>Europe
>white

The shills are at it today.
>>
>>75750283
*Favor of Britain leaving the EU

fix'd
>>
>>75749725
Okay, you can never say that you want white people. You have to play the game. It's hell.
>>
>>75749244
classic b8 and switch
>>
>>75749244
>Asians
Its arabs you cunt media
>>
>>75749244
I don't know why they didn't do this sooner.
Right now in urban areas like Birmingham and London you have immigrants complaining about immigrants.

I thought we'd actually have the minority vote down on lock but all that was needed was to call the leave side "racist" and 70% of minorities want to stay now.

At least we have the based Sikhs on our side.
>>
>>75749244
i've heard this kind of thing a lot, how eastern euro immigrants are criminals, don't fit in culturally etc. while noone says a word about other types of immigration

eastern europeans are pretty much indistinguishably assimilated within 2 generations, while others clearly aren't
>>
>>75749244
We're just shilling for them, mate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.