[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm applying for a job and am wondering which of these answers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: racism.jpg (12 KB, 336x98) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
12 KB, 336x98
I'm applying for a job and am wondering which of these answers guarantees me employment. Please help
>>
>>75746033
Visible minority

What does this even mean? Race is a social construct. There is no way to classify people basked on race.

Being a visible minority implies that you can tell someone's race by looking.

If race is a social construct, being a visible minority should be impossible.
>>
>>75746033
If you are white and put "yes", it would be an interesting experiment. They will probably be too afraid to challenge you.
>>
>>75746436
Do it, claim to be Armenian.

If they talk shit, tell them to google the Armenian Genocide.
>>
>>75746298
Visible minority also includes the disabled, go be ableist somewhere else shitlord
>>
>>75746033
Fuck that's disgusting.
>>
>>75746033
Whites are only a tenth of the world
>>
>>75746436
>>75746492
Alternately just claim that you're hispanic or 1/8th black/asian/native American like Elisabeth Warren or that transnigger white American woman that was a meme a couple of years ago
>>
This is unfortunately a common thing to see in Canada, especially if you apply to work for the governement. But yeah, it's a trick question. What they really want to know is what color is your skin. The browner the better.
>>
File: dogice.gif (3 MB, 350x194) Image search: [Google]
dogice.gif
3 MB, 350x194
>>75746033
The only reason they would ask this is to hire non-whites.
If they wanted white people they wouldnt go about it so openly.

So the best option for you would be to say youre a minority.
>>
>>75746033

"yes"

If they talk shit tell them you're slav
>>
>>75746033
Just say you're a minority. There is no downside. If they ask just say that you identify as something special snowflakey
>>
>>75746033

you have to claim to be a jew or a nigger, it's the only way. change your name to thembi tsabalala.
>>
>>75746033
Yell them you group up in the East of wintery Russia so technically you're Asian
>>
>>75746033
Tell them you're argentinian
none will think you're white
>>
>>75747287
That's what my cousin did to fuck with an SJW at university.
>>
>>75746033
When I got a casual government job back in uni I answered yes to being an aboriginal on one of these online forms

I got the job but they never asked about it

Go for your life, if they mention it just say you made a mistake on the form. If they don't hire you because of that then they never would have hired you... nothing to lose.
>>
>Are you a Visible minority
>Can we use use you like a piece of meat to bolster our PR.

How people don't find this sort of shit insulting is beyond me.
>>
File: 1381102332217.jpg (25 KB, 345x243) Image search: [Google]
1381102332217.jpg
25 KB, 345x243
>>75746033
I have been applying for jobs with the US Fish and Wildlife Service for YEARS now (while being employed by state agencies or between jobs) and I've never had one interview and I've got a great resume with a masters degree. I've started just recently applying as a hispanic female identified person, if I get interviews I'm going to just tan before them and speak with a slight lisp when I go in.

100% normal dude, just not afraid to cheat and play the stupid fucking "cater to minorities" game because I'm fucking sick of it.
>>
>>75746436
>tfw worldwide whites are a minority
>>
>>75746033
>anecdotal evidenced

When I was unemployed the lady helping me fill out medicare forms said I'd be more likely to get benefits if I omitted my race (i'm white) than if i reported it.

I stopped giving out race info on job applications, generally putting down "i choose not to respond"
and I got way more callbacks for interviews.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.