[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy /pol/story time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: index.png (18 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
index.png
18 KB, 311x162
Share your own stories or ones of your relatives.
Stories from friends tend to go down the credibility hill.

Anyway stories from my dad:
>ex-cop
>go attend business convention together and hit a bar the day before
>got into all deep economy and politics talk
>my father is a solid righ-winger and authoritarian, even though he doesn't recognize this
>anyway we go down the experience path
>he was talking about his times as a cop
>police laws were different

>new freshman from police academy
6"3 230 pounds (my father was a powerlifting athlete)
>his squad leader interviewed him and said he'll be just fine but first he'll teach him the ways in the force
>first assignment: car chase
>suspect a repeat offender in small crimes - also under inflluence and reported for questioning earlier
>wild chasing causing a safety hazard
>anyway the faggot loses control and drives off the road (location X which I personally know)
>chasing by foot
>he hits the faggot on his shoulders so hard his leather jacket came up on the faggots front and he just collapses on the ground
>he drags the faggot back to his police car and as he is putting him in his squad leader shouts
>Hit him anon! Punch the faggot real good!
>Station's newly assigned supervisor had just arrived and heard it
>No Anon don't do it!
>SL: Yes, do it Anon punch the faggot!
>Father punches the guy couple of times while Station supervisor and SL shout:
>SL: Yes, good Anon good!
>SS: No Anon no!
>So being the man he was, the guy had to be sent to the hospital
>no repercautions

I kekd pretty bad listening to him
Anyway back in the day everything was really better.
Criminals were beaten, citizens got help and some codes were broken to help people.
Back then you were actually afraid of the police, if you had done something wrong.
Back then you could be sure for police help.

He also said every time they caught a rapist on a spot etc. they beat them so bad even the biggest of guys cried.

I have at least one more if interested.
>>
File: 1464301320085.jpg (64 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1464301320085.jpg
64 KB, 500x484
>>75742051
>Every movie from my childhood.
>my grandmother used to call all blacks "colored" to their face.
>Autism was just retarded
>Only black kid in my school was "nigger" cliff
>Girls took home economics and boys took shop.
Its all dead now.
>>
>>75742586
I didn't want to feel, I didn't realize it would lead to this ;__;
Remember that you are the individual that is part of the necessary change.
Little by little grow your influence upon people.
If these elections are won we have a shot to start repairing the damages the leftists have inflicted upon our sacret past and the future.
Stay strong.
>>
I remember we watched Matilda in class and since then my teacher started threatening us if we were bad we would go into the "chokey" one day this kid was being bad and she just grabbed him put him in the closet and locked the door for 5 minutes.
Everyone was laughing at the kid and he was crying but he learnt his lesson this would never happen today
>>
File: 1463583206118.jpg (49 KB, 700x503) Image search: [Google]
1463583206118.jpg
49 KB, 700x503
>>75742586
My grandfather still calls black people colored to their face
In private he says nigger

He makes most of my family squirm for not being PC enough
>>
>>75744110
>>75744437
I fucking love it!
>>
>>75744502
I remember being 12 and buying cigarettes too, you'd go in say it's for your mom or dad and give them a wink and walk out.
Things just seemed so much more relaxed even only a decade ago compared to today, it's crazy that even 20 year olds now are getting nostalgic for the "good old days" I think this just shows even your average normie deep down knows things aren't going great.
>>
General school was the best.
>starting day with a prayer
>Romanian flag on the front wall
>ABC book only had white people in it
>could draw swastikas for laughs on whatever without risking serious trouble

...speaking of, once I find my old ABC I should make a thread about old ABCs from various countries.
>>
>>75744886
We used to have Canadian flags in class and a portrait of the queen in the office.
My ABC's were always just animals because I was obsessed with reading the animal encyclopedias even when I was a kid
>>
>go to reformed christian school
>bible studies, morals and values class
>not a single colored person in the entire school
>calling someone a homo was the biggest insult
>>
>>75746628
When did gay stop being an insult? I remember that ONE kid that would always go "uhh gay means homosexual not stupid" nobody liked him
>>
>>75747017
When it suddenly became faux pas to call someone a faggot even though they're being a faggot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.