[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Moment of Silence Please..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1462855167655.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1462855167655.png
51 KB, 657x527
..For our euro-cuck brethren.
What will /pol/ be like once all of the euro flags are gone?
We'll miss you guys. I mean, you'll still be around but it'll be like you've undertaken a state-sanctioned lobotomy.
>>
>A Clockwork Arab
>>
Pfft mate the EU will never stop me and my 7 proxies.
>>
File: 1464429562795.png (461 KB, 853x708) Image search: [Google]
1464429562795.png
461 KB, 853x708
>>75739723
We can only hope your faggy PM follows suit.
>>
it's Twitter, Microsoft, Google and Facebook that are self-cucking themselves to the EU's anti-white commie standards.

/pol/ is gonna be fine.
>>
>>75740047
You don't think that the internet-providers will be coerced as well?
>>
>>75739723
Serious question for the EU fags. How on Earth do you guys let this happen? Why did you guys fight so hard in the world wars then bow down willingly to the globalist agenda?
>>
>>75740431
t. Fellow leaf living in Trudeau's Canada
>>
>>75740431
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>75740304
>OK the main internet provider doesn't allow patriotism pack it up guys guess we're cucks now

>Hol up I'm a private Internet provider and I allow saying mean things on the internet but I charge more than the cuck one

And then the second guy rolls in cash forever
>>
>>75740657
Yeah but the government once they find out the bastion of anti cuckoldry exists will go in and shut it down
what really is going to stop them?
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (324 KB, 547x466) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
324 KB, 547x466
>implying canada isn't just basically Europe but without the history.
>>
>>75740896

Why is America so unique among western nations?

I mean, we're slowly losing it, but still.
>>
>>75740763
Because they can't shut down something they don't own. And they can't own every business, that would be communism.
We gave it a chance already. It won't happen in any countries that experienced it before

No Pole will ever vote for a communist.

USA can get cucked all they want
>>
Spain has been trying to curb stomp piracy for decades, threatening with ever more higher fines. We still download whatever we want whenever we want to and so far our ISPs know better than to pay attention to politicians.

I don't worry that much.
>>
>>75741005
yeah but, what's going to stop the eu if they just make an excuse to do it anyway? all they have to do is call it hate speech and they'll get away with fining them or otherwise make running the provider unsustainable.
>>
>>75740974
all the alpha white males came here to escape the crushing oppression of europe
>>
>>75741096
We can always leave. It's not like being on EU protects us from Vladimir

Also remember that they already tried to fine us for not accepting Syrian children
>>
>>75741244
>>75741244
i'm not talking specifically to poland, i think you guys are cool, but i mean the more cucked nations like germany and britain
the people there cannot say no to their centralized authority
>>
File: 1464755536877.jpg (54 KB, 634x486) Image search: [Google]
1464755536877.jpg
54 KB, 634x486
Come home euro fag, we got a German town here. Louisiana is crawling with French. If not light some mosque of fire for us. RIP
>>
>>75741349
Whenever EU tries to set up a law that denies people freedom, uncucked nations like Poland and Hungary will veto it.

It's funny how this whole veto thing ruined Poland before but now will save Europe
>>
>>75741545
are poland and hungary going to veto the internet censorship bill?

and the eu can always coerce its individual national governments to do its bidding on a more localized level. austria just elected that new pinko commie guy so he'd have no problem with it. i'm sure if they don't want to cooperate then the eu will find a way to force their hand
>>
Nothing of value will be lost. Any man worth anything has already left europe.

Just this month i sold 3 apartments to european businessmen.

There is only the social refuge left behind. Stacy and chad will keep fucking, the cucks will keep crying in the corner and the feminists will keep crucifying the cucks.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.