[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Germany just let more than 1 million young Muslim males walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457949125604.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1457949125604.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>Germany just let more than 1 million young Muslim males walk into the country and live there

This still just fucking amazes me. wtf is Germany's problem?
>>
File: 1445755251950.jpg (45 KB, 349x402) Image search: [Google]
1445755251950.jpg
45 KB, 349x402
Something pathological that normal humans like us will never truly understand
>>
>>75739540
Are they lashing out feminism by literally introducing rape culture?
>>
>>75739540
At least they are muslims not aussies
>>
> people actually applaud this
literally insane
>>
>>75739540
I don't know. The events of the last year and the positive reaction of a quite sizeable part of the population to them have estranged me from my people, maybe forever.

It's as if you had a brother who is both suicidal and violent against others, especially you if you try to help him. You try and try again but after a lot of failed attempts, heartbreak and suffering you catch yourself thinking for the first time: "Do it! If you want to die so badly, then die and free us both."
>>
>>75740365
what gets me is that Merkel's approval ratings are more or less stable - she's permanently fucked your country and nobody cares?
>>
File: 446.jpg (94 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
446.jpg
94 KB, 1175x766
>>75739540
Should lead to massive chaos and war though

And that is really what we need.
>>
>>75740694
Her ratings have gone down from great to good I guess but that's about it.

Many people I know think this is because there are a lot of old people who will always vote CDU or SPD out of habit but I am not so sure.

The country is now effectively split in two different factions: one is AfD, Identitarian, traditional Conservative etc., the other is all the other parties (amazing how the greens found their love for Merkel), Unions, Churches, Universities and public and private media.

I guess one can learn from all that, that a lot of people will never give up their world view, no matter what happens. They could be beaten to death by an "Allahu Akbar" screaming mob and their last thought would still be: "Could just as well have been Neonazis."
>>
>>75739540
>tfw seeing my pepe OC is the only thing that brings a smile to my face anymore

yeah, germany is FUCKED...they've literally fucked us up the us without saliva and still I wouldnt wish for a fate the magnitude of which they brought to themselves...RIP in peace my german bros
>>
>>75741300
>AfD, Identitarian
wossat
>>
>>75741492
>my pepe OC
thank you for your art

pay denbts
>>
>>75743011
Alternative fur Deutchland are a nationalist anti immigration party
>>
>>75740694
Germans obey, that's what they do. Haven't you learned from WWII.
>>
>>75739540
Study shows that if your birthrate drops to 1.3 then you can be almost sure that your civilization will go down. The only way to stop this is to take some barbarians with high birthrate and try to impose on them your values. This will fail but it's too late anyway. Also USA and Israel will use it to obliterate the middle East with nukes when religion war will begin. mark my words.
>>
>>75739625
As if your country isn't being swarmed by hordes of swarthy 3rd worlders.
You're the king of cucks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.