[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to Blink 1488? Went to go back to RWDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
File: enema-310x165.jpg (16 KB, 310x165) Image search: [Google]
enema-310x165.jpg
16 KB, 310x165
What the fuck happened to Blink 1488? Went to go back to RWDS youtube and its fucking gone. Did the fucking cucks get to it too?
>>
>>75737847
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFsE5G9l9mhBpI8-rw4MTPw
>>
>>75738569
wait what the fuck happened to all the videos
>>
>>75737847
They got DMCA'd iirc
>>
mega:///#F!ko4SjQDS!37RRX8QkT_uUB76L8Oi7NA

All the songs are there
>>
>>75737847
I applaud the proactive and rational men who were involved in the removal of this "artistic" filth, mass content sites like youtube should take efforts to reduce the amount of hatespeech and edgy bullshit that is spread by jobless neo nazis and any strain of "alt-rightist" bigot pieces of shit.

If you want to spread your dumb rehashed nazi propaganda you're welcome to post it on trutube.tv, where it can be jerked off to by a bunch of subhuman nazis like your ilk.

kys
>>
>>75738614
How the hell can that even happen? It was a parody and youtube is full of them. Was it the left?
>>
>>75739002
It's still free speech even if it is hate speech. It's just like what happened to Evalion
>>
>>75737847
>google, run by liberal social justice jews
>youtube, owned by google
of course the cucks can't handle a little bit of banter.
Fuck, fascist kids are just as dumb as college communists, but you can make a 10 billion view "WHY COMMUNISM IS EXCELLENT" but you make one fucking reference trannies being gross and all the fucking kikes get their feefees in a bunch.
Trump nation cant come soon enough
>>
>>75737847
i missed this

listening to dude ranch right now
>>
>>75739121
Have you ever read Youtube's terms of service?

Or are you retardedly assuming free speech in a public zone is the same as free speech in a privately owned website like youtube?
>>
>>75739017
The guy is just singing off of Blink tracks, he can get auto DMCA'd from the instrumentals.
>>
>>75739002
>lol ur all so pathetic ur ideas r so wrong u need 2 just be banned from even saying them

Leftists are such dumb incompetent losers
>>
>>75737847
https://youtu.be/EvaGDEbnk3w
just found it, nvm
>>
>>75739017
If your parody is just you singing over the backing tracks, it can get bot-DMCA'd. (Not sure if that's what happened here.) To make sure it stays up you'd have to play your own version of the instrumentals too. Which is really a shame because I loved "Stay Together for the Future Generations"
>>
>>75739002
>Subhuman
>Check flag
>Mexico

jej
>>
>>75739255
parody falls under fair use nignog, no matter how much you agree with it or not.
Bart Baker does the same shit only he dresses up like a fucking girl so thats acceptable to the faggots at jewtube
>>
>>75739263
>Leftists are such dumb incompetent losers
I lean towards Libertarianism.

Youtube is fully justified to remove any dumb bigot meme trash as they please, if they decide it is hurting their userbase or profits.

Stay mad, white trash, you're just assmangled because people decide not to listen to your stale racist vitriol.
>>
most of the vids are avaible on jew tube you faggotish spergs
stop sperging please you're getting more ridiculous than SJWs
>>
>>75739421
shut the fuck up nigger he got DMCA'd it has nothing to do with me, cry to youtube about it.
>>
>>75739403
>substanceless shitpost in form of ad hominem
>check flag
>australia
kik
>>
>>75739495
he should, because it fits under fair use, too bad RWDS is a fucking no balled cuck who concedes to his jewish overlords like every other 'fascist' faggot
>>
> I am very sorry for removing the parody videos, but for the long-term safety of this channel it had to be done

he removed them himself
>>
>>75739596
He said he got copyright striked so he took them down.
>>
>>75739576

Yeah, all 'fascist' neo-nazi types are spineless fags.
>>
>>75739438
>I lean towards Libertarianism
>tips sombrero

You are not for freedom of choice or you would allow me to choose to listen to music i think is fucking hilarious rather than taking it down. That's the problem with you lefties, you are all for freedom of choice and freedom to do whatever you want but exclude anything that "hurts peoples fweellings" so no you aren't for what anyone wants you are for what's in your best interest just like the rest of us.
>>
>>75739650
>After having 3 forcefully removed yesterday, as well as receiving my first copyright strike

So only 3 got taken down? And he only received his first strike?

Pretty bullshit to go ahead and remove everything.
>>
Did no-one upload a bunch of mirrors?
>>
In all honesty it serves him right for naming his channel "Right Wing Death Squad Entertainment"...Jesus Christ
>>
>>75737847

Torrent that shit here:

https://kat.cr/blink-1488-put-on-your-cloak-burka-rwdse-t12684797.html

https://kat.cr/blink-1488-enema-of-the-caliphate-rwdse-t12695215.html
>>
mega DOT nz/#F!ko4SjQDS!37RRX8QkT_uUB76L8Oi7NA!19AWWQiR
>>
>>75739758
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1SqS8ER14_0gayFDDtNj2Q/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8LBlI5Mli2SEGSngEWlmRw/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/VALPO1588?feature=related

literally just type in blink 1488 in youtube
>>
>>75739725
>You are not for freedom of choice or you would allow me to choose to listen to music i think is fucking hilarious rather than taking it down.
That's not up to you to decide, as a matter of fact. Youtube is a private company and they can police their own content as they see fit.

Your freedom of choice lies in the ability to choose a different social media platform that allows whatever stupid shit you jerk off to, forcing others to allow what they don't want in their platform isn't "freedom" by any means, you stormtrash cumguzzler.

>That's the problem with you lefties, you are all for freedom of choice and freedom to do whatever you want but exclude anything that "hurts peoples fweellings" so no you aren't for what anyone wants you are for what's in your best interest just like the rest of us.
If I ran a website as big as youtube I'd be concerned about a bunch of 12 year olds and adult edgelords posting bigotry systematically, because it would hurt my profits and the image of the company, therefore, I would ban your ass.

It doesn't have anything to do with "muh feelings" as you desperately are trying to imply
>>
>>75739438
>Youtube is fully justified to remove any dumb bigot meme trash as they please, if they decide it is hurting their userbase or profits.

I agree

But that isn't what you first said, dumb shitskin

And you think you're a libertarian but you believe hate speech isn't free speech? Lmao you've got some learning to do kid
>>
>>75739836
Welp the torrent is either taken down or not formatted correctly, guess ill have to wait until that gets fixed. Thanks for trying though
>>
>>75740017

?

Both worked fine for me and I am seeding.
>>
>>75739966
This must be what it feels like to know you'll never be white

>implying shitskins would have the self control to boycott YouTube or anything just because of some racist shit, and that this isn't happening just because Eric Schmidt and zuckerberg are retarded leftist cucks

Can't wait to see non shit websites take over these morons companies finally
>>
>>75740006
>But that isn't what you first said, dumb shitskin
I said I was glad people are taking proactive steps to support the removal of this filth from Youtube, because I frankly don't find this content to be helpful for youtube or anyone in particular.

This is analogous to you getting butthurt because janitors and mods remove cuckold and shitposting threads on /pol/

>And you think you're a libertarian but you believe hate speech isn't free speech? Lmao you've got some learning to do kid
When did I imply so?
>>
>>75739966
Exactly, YOU think it's bigotry and YOU think its being an edgelord, but I think its quality entertainment and some cold hard truths. And really? How the fuck does that even touch a penny of youtubes money? They probably made a quarter off that from the 1k ads that were played.
>>
>>75738769
>mega
>clicking that shit
LOL nice try fbi
>>
>>75740129
Oh shit ill have to try some other things, keep on that seed bro
>>
>>75740290
You called it hate speech. Why would I believe you don't believe in the concept of hate speech if you use the term? Shit skins are this dumb
>>
>>75740251
>getting so assmangled because your troll house of cards is getting blown the fuck out you resort to race baiting as the little man racelet that you are
uppermost kek

also, no "non shit" website will take over these ones, as soon as a website grows this large it is not positive to keep users who spend their time spreading racist vitriol around, most people simply don't take kindly to your racist edgy bullshit
>>
>>75740391
How does calling it hate speech negate the fact it is also free speech?
>>
>>75740450
Right, because shitskins boycotted and these cucks aren't doing this completely spontaneously

Mark zuckerberg met with merkel to discuss censoring Facebook. He didn't meet with BLM activists mad about racist comment, he met the woman trying to recklessly ship immigrants into her country with as little blowback as possible

Wake up you dumb shitskin, you are ruining the greatest civilization on earth by trying to be part of it. Admit it and try to be better than the rest of your kind, or you deserve to fuck right off or die
>>
>>75740533
Because a term isn't necissary to describe it if it's included in free speech, unless you want to undermine that

Now fuck off you intellectually dishonest retard
>>
>>75739002
>Shitskin
>Stifling free speech
>While promoting white guilt and no doubt Latino pride
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>75740734
>Because a term isn't necissary to describe it if it's included in free speech, unless you want to undermine that
How does the term 'hate speech' undermine the term 'free speech'?

Hate speech is just a type of speech that seeks to attack people based on ethnicity, gender, religion, etc.

When you want to describe such a type of speech, you don't describe it as "oh, he was just exercising his freedom of speech by calling him a subhuman nigger, that's all!".

What you are arguing is that book genres, or any other type of classification shouldn't exist because it undermines the existence and meaning of books.

I think you are stupidly confusing the terms "hate speech" and "hate speech laws".
>>
>>75741162

Hate speech is in the eyes of the beholder.
>>
>>75740665
Yes, it's the bidding of le Jews and the cultural Marxists who conspire day and night to steal your body fluids and undermine le white race and le white huriturdge, the signs are all over it, bluepilled sheeple!
>>
>>75741216
Well said
>>
>>75741216
Isn't every human concept as well?
>>
>>75739002
From you, that is a complement.
>>
>>75741274

>complaining about m-muh ad hom then replying like that

2/10
>>
>>75737847
Same as elision. Fuck you nigger who cares?
>>
>>75741517

Science is a human concept.

For real STEM subjects it is not subjective at all.

Don't try conflating "everyone's view of reality" with objective things that are proven facts.
>>
>>75741162
Calling it hate speech implies it isn't free speech, since the terms are so similar.

How is this so hard to grasp
>>
>>75741738
Science is built upon human concepts and symbols, its interpretation is not objective at all for a non human outsider unless he becomes familiar with human concepts and symbols used to describe what we call "science".

>>75741749
>Calling it hate speech implies it isn't free speech, since the terms are so similar.
How so?
Are you implying terms like "indoor" undermine the meaning of a term like "outdoor"?
>How is this so hard to grasp
you tell me
>>
File: spurdo copter.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
spurdo copter.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>75742181

That retarded shit isn't working with me.

Are you really trying to use this as an argument?

"let's invent a situation that doesn't exist beyond the limits of your postulation and then try using it as an argument"
>>
>>75742604
You've said science is objective and I just gave you an example of why it is not, what we call "science" is in fact rooted deeply in concepts created by humans that others would not understand unless they understood humans.

Also, what does this have to do with the original argument? Arguing that just because the definition of "hate speech" might vary among countries or groups isn't a valid reason to force its stay on the platform of a private company.
>>
>>75743062

>rooted deeply in concepts created by humans that others would not understand unless they understood humans.

...lol

So ayyliums are part of our discussions now?

The problem with "hate speech" is that you cannot write effective legislation to enforce it. It will always end up benefiting one group more than another, and all "hate speech laws" written and signed into law undoubtedly target white men under the guise of "helping marginalized groups".

When I said that "hate speech is in the eyes of the beholder" I was referencing that everyone has different sensitivities, and that each of these different pussies will want their special spot to be "protected" by the law. This results in a law which is vague and it really comes down to the person reviewing the police complaint to make the decision on whether it actually infringed on the law.
>>
>>75739002
Fuck off spic. You have no idea what your cousin's presence in my country is doing to the country.
>>
>>75743677
>So ayyliums are part of our discussions now?
That's some fine straw grasping you're attempting here. What we are discussing here is that the medium in which science is presented is inescapably subjective, as is basically any other concept understood by humanity, thus, it is not really objective.

>The problem with "hate speech" is that you cannot write effective legislation to enforce it. It will always end up benefiting one group more than another, and all "hate speech laws" written and signed into law undoubtedly target white men under the guise of "helping marginalized groups".
>When I said that "hate speech is in the eyes of the beholder" I was referencing that everyone has different sensitivities, and that each of these different pussies will want their special spot to be "protected" by the law. This results in a law which is vague and it really comes down to the person reviewing the police complaint to make the decision on whether it actually infringed on the law.
I never said I agreed with hate speech laws, though.
>>
>>75744025

>That's some fine straw grasping you're attempting here.

Am I?

After you keep appealing to the "non-human observer" going "but what if" like a 6 year old?

Physics has something known as Newton's law of gravitation (among many other things), an effect observed in nature and certainly documented and agreed upon by non-humans. It is entirely objective information.

>I never said I agreed with hate speech laws, though.

>>75739002

So this previous post of yours supporting the legislation (which more or less pledges your support to them) is just an art of fiction?
>>
>>75744175
>Physics has something known as Newton's law of gravitation (among many other things), an effect observed in nature and certainly documented and agreed upon by non-humans. It is entirely objective information.
How do you do transmit those ideas without recurring to subjective representations, though?

>So this previous post of yours supporting the legislation (which more or less pledges your support to them) is just an art of fiction?
Care to point out the part in which I'm supporting hate speech laws?
>>
File: 1459356906351.jpg (65 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1459356906351.jpg
65 KB, 400x600
>>75739002
>hates nazis
>unironically calls alt right and neo nazis SUBHUMAN
Top kek pedro.
>>
>>75744488
What seems to be the discrepancy here?
>>
Is that channel that did those covers of Disney songs (only one I can remember now is 'We are rapefugees) completely gone too? I just tried to find it again and got nothing.
>>
>>75744614
it's still there, try searching 'love is a giant wall'
>>
>>75744711
Oh shit, thanks m8.
>>
File: 62665704.jpg (90 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
62665704.jpg
90 KB, 400x400
>>75744488
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.