[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate Muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 25
File: 1433791907798.jpg (157 KB, 832x766) Image search: [Google]
1433791907798.jpg
157 KB, 832x766
I'm writing an essay on neocons and I would like some information on why guys hate Muslims. Now before you give me a rash of reasons for why you think Muslims are the spawns of satan, I'd like you to stop and give me your personal reasons on why you hate them.

There are plenty of bad people in the world, but not a lot of them get the same attention, so what's the actual reason you would like to do without Muslims? Bad experiences? You feel threatened? etc
>>
>>75735013
>neocons

>you guys

Holy shit you little cuck faggots being pumped out of public schools now are irredeemably fucked in the head

Please go kill yourself you dumb little faggot
>>
>>75735013
I don't.

I hate kikes taking their land.

The sooner we get israel out of the middle east and into some african country the better.
>>
>>75735210
Not an arguement
>>
>>75735210

Who cares? Calm down and breath into your inhaler.
>>
They are theocratic, anti-freedom of speech and freedom of religion. They also don't like dogs, bacon, or alcohol. So fuck 'em.
>>
>>75735333
>bacon, or alcohol
Found the degenerate goy
>>
>>75735333

If I wanted these answers, I'd visit my local shariatakeover mom and pop and pick one of the many neatly wrapped le muslim behavior memes.

But I don't care about that right now. I would like your personal reason for hating Muslim. Can you tell me the exact point in your life where you decided to hate Muslims?
>>
>>75735324
>hurr guise Muslims have killed less people than dogs here in Europe/america, nevermind that's becuase there are almost none here, so we should import them en masse and totally ignore statistics where they actually make up a significant portion of the population and are responsible for millions of deaths

I hope your mom and sister get raped to death by them
>>
>>75735579
Btw I grew up hating neo cons and I'm an atheist but I but OP is a faggy little Christian/agnostic cuck who thinks all paths lead to one road anyway
>>
>>75735013

You're confused. Nobody here is a neocon. Anybody that says they are is baiting you.
>>
>>75735013
They're shit they've always been shit and they'll always be shit
>>
>>75735579

>did someone say muslims? I hate muslims! You went 2 minutes without saying fuck muslims! You must be a muslim lover! die die die die die!

dude that sucks. you should try a shrink.
>>
>>75735714

Okay thank you for the correction. Do you hate Muslims and why?
>>
>>75735787

Okay but this isn't really constructive. Can you explain why you think they are shit?
>>
>>75735262
>their land
t.Ahmed Ali bin Bughadi

The middle esst is rightfully Christian cla
>>
I hate them because they're better than me. I'm only a white cuck. I regularly allow Muslim men to fuck my daughter. I wish I was born a Muslim.
>>
>>75735880
Mother of god you are delusional. You are the one who asked for a reason. I explained for your dumb ass. Because they account for a lot more violence than your privileged first world ass can see
>>
>>75735991

did you sit on your buttplug without lube or something? i have no idea what are you talking about kek
>>
Yeah guys why do you hate Muslims???
>>
File: Don't Sleep During Prayers.png (990 KB, 851x510) Image search: [Google]
Don't Sleep During Prayers.png
990 KB, 851x510
It's just SOOO weird that you guys hate Muslims!
>>
Their religion is that of conquest and backwardness in terms of western achieved liberties. Their organized religion is intolerant in terms that they cannot coexist with other ethnic and religious communities. Not to mention how hypocritical the vast majority of muslims are.

They preach conservative values but en mass practice degenerate things as drugs, alcohol and sexually abusing their women and/or children.

They have a completely different mindset and DO NOT wan't to embrace modern western (normal?) values but demand all the benefits from them.

They are parasitic, hypocritical barbarians who cannot be changed.
>>
File: Don't Pray Looking Up.png (795 KB, 808x642) Image search: [Google]
Don't Pray Looking Up.png
795 KB, 808x642
I mean Islam is no different than Christianity right??
>>
File: 6I9nHSU.jpg (90 KB, 1024x737) Image search: [Google]
6I9nHSU.jpg
90 KB, 1024x737
>>
>>75735714

You should've asked me this question years ago. Yes, I do hate them, but I'd rather not be included in your bullshit assignment. Go away.
>>
File: IMG_1518.jpg (147 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
147 KB, 1584x1584
It's not like the Qur'an is more violent than the Bible? Why all the hate towards Muslims?
>>
>>75736344

This was meant for >>75735914
>>
File: 9BSmUX1.png (343 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
9BSmUX1.png
343 KB, 720x720
>>
File: IMG_1577.jpg (174 KB, 960x911) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1577.jpg
174 KB, 960x911
It's just so weird guys, can someone clue me in as to why all this anti-Muslim hate?
>>
>>75736282

Do you hate Muslims because of the way Muslim immigrants have treated you?
>>
File: 1426495180934.jpg (85 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1426495180934.jpg
85 KB, 490x490
>>
>hate muslims

I don't think anyone really hates muslims.
They just don't have a place out of the Middle East.

Also

>Why do you hate the Nazis
>>
File: 1456656989375.png (180 KB, 369x395) Image search: [Google]
1456656989375.png
180 KB, 369x395
>>
>>75735013
they're a backwards desert death cult

say what you will about jews controlling the world, at least they have an appreciation for science and dialogue
>>
Guys can someone help me understand the anti-Muslim rhetoric?
>>
>>75735946
>this isn't very constructive
>>75736190
>replies like this

I cannot give you benefit of a doubt and say you are baiting, you are clinically retarded.
>>
>>75736312

Have you personally witnessed this behavior occurring in your community and if yes, was that experience what led you to hate Muslims?
>>
File: 1464107924712.jpg (352 KB, 1720x1447) Image search: [Google]
1464107924712.jpg
352 KB, 1720x1447
>>
File: 1464386236522.jpg (74 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464386236522.jpg
74 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>75736377

So you hate Muslims because you watched gory videos on the internet involving Muslims?
>>
>>75736381
I hate Muslims because their religion is a cancer on the face of the world. For the last 1,400 years, their devilish religion has not ceased destroying other cultures, civilizations, and peoples. Islam has been a ravening wolf, crushing and destroying other peoples in its steel teeth, tearing them to bits and enslaving them in its gut.

If the devil is real then Allah is his name.
>>
File: SEfXp5R.jpg (116 KB, 750x547) Image search: [Google]
SEfXp5R.jpg
116 KB, 750x547
>>
File: 1459103215017.jpg (25 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1459103215017.jpg
25 KB, 500x363
>>
Troll/slide thread, report as illegal. Sage if replying, don't post images.
>>
>>75736386
taqiyya is a shia thing used against sunni muslims so they wouldn't takbeer them. these counter-jihadis are so clueless tbqh, god.
>>
>>75736476

autism really took more from you than it gave huh
>>
File: spurdo-gondolla-lake-of-fire.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spurdo-gondolla-lake-of-fire.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>75735013
I hate muslims for being retarded desert sandbilly dick cutting niggers who have no place in the civilized world.
I hate kikes for being retarded desert sandbilly dick cutting niggers who have no place in the civilized world.
>>
File: Hell is Mostly Women.png (1 MB, 813x927) Image search: [Google]
Hell is Mostly Women.png
1 MB, 813x927
Reminder that Heaven is a sausage fest which is why Allah has to create virgins for the muslims who make it in there.

Hell is apparently full of chicks.
>>
Because they're a foreign brown hoard who have no place in white society, like all Semitic cults.
>>
>>75736489
>Have you personally witnessed this behavior occurring in your community and if yes, was that experience what led you to hate Muslims?
Personally no. As in my country has a muslim population which has been here for centuries as they do not sympathize neither recognize the variation of Islam as it is practiced in the Middle East and exported over the World.

The reason I have a serious dislike for Muslims in general is because, as mentioned earlier, their religion is toxic and incompareable to western civilization. I base all my opinions on facts. I've actually spend a year in university studying the semitic religions and outside of academics invested time besides /pol/ tier images why and how they are as they are.

I've traveled Europe and witnessed places which were once great cities turn into ghettos with all the vices a ghetto is associated with.

Islam as it is preached by Middle Eastern countries is a disease. The thing is they have no intention to reform their backwards religion to something compatiable for the 21st century.
>>
>>75736515

So you hate Muslims because you viewed television reports which convinced you that there was animosity between western nationalism and the Muslim world?
>>
>>75736574
How many have you seen involving other religions?
>>
>>75736335
in my experience these are the statistics that always leave liberals out of speech

they can't explain that shit away with any of their usual fallacies

muslims simply stop debating you at this point and go full derailing mode
>>
>>75736679
>that reply
So full of muslim cum you cannot see your own hypocrisy.
>>
File: Allah = 666.jpg (110 KB, 1182x739) Image search: [Google]
Allah = 666.jpg
110 KB, 1182x739
>>75736750
>This much damage control
Go away and take your demon god allah with you.
>>
>>75735013

>/pol/
>neocons

wew

I want all foreign aid and military pulled out of the middle east
>>
>>75736750

Why don't you just leave? You are a leftist loser that is coming here to deny everything about Islam and insist on how great Islam and Muslims are. Piss off, cuck nu-male. You're not welcome here.
>>
R E P O R T
A S
I L L E G A L
>R E P O R T
>A S
>I L L E G A L
R E P O R T
A S
I L L E G A L
>R E P O R T
>A S
>I L L E G A L
R E P O R T
A S
I L L E G A L
>R E P O R T
>A S
>I L L E G A L
>>
their norms and values and behavior are so different from ours, and I won't wish to alter mine and I know they won't alter theirs. Also complete disrespect to our country and their "if I cry I'll get what I want" attitude.
>>
>>75736759

You think beheadings are okay if there isn't a religious motivation?
>>
>>75735267
Not liking Muslims and agreeing that ISIS is a threat does not necessarily make you a neocon. See: Lew Rockwell, Donald Trump, Steph Ann Molly New
>>
>>75736920
are you really this dumb? no beheadings are not fucking okay no matter the religious motive. but islamic faith GIVES a motive for beheadings.
>>
>>75736748

Thank you for your constructive answer.

>toxic and incompareable to western civilization

Can you give me some examples of this. You mentioned ghettos but do you think that religion is the cause of poverty? Do you think Muslim ghettos are related directly to Islam in a caus and effect relationship?
>>
>>75735013
Muslims never seem to minf their own business. I never had a problem with the jews because they don't carz what you do as long as you don't care what they're doing and i like it that way.

I have a refugee camp in my town and some sandniggers are already calling this 'thei' town, like they own it or something. They have already made zones where nobody thats not muslim can come through, if you do you get spit on.

Does this get media coverage? No, another reason why i hate muslims they are the little brother of political correctness and get protected by it whatever the reason for the protection may be, and the muzzies know this too.

Fuck the entire middle eats,bomb it flat and send all the brown assholes back to the shithole they came from
>>
>>75736920
Responding like this doesn't make you seem clever anon. You're sidestepping.
>>
>>75736989

>neocon
My bad on that.

Why do you personally hate Muslims? Specifically, can you remember the earliest point in your life that motivated you to hate Muslims?
>>
File: muslims_attack.jpg (21 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
muslims_attack.jpg
21 KB, 300x220
Why do muslims hate everyone else?
>>
>>75735013
Other than the fact that they espouse a foreign ideology than me and wish they could impose it on me and my family? It's the fact that they are loud and angry and have hostile attitudes towards westerners, it's in the eyes you can see the deception and evil intent in their eyes. You just instinctively know when someone want to attack you and hurt you. Have you ever been in a fight? That look in the eyes of your opponent before it goes off, the Muslims have that same look.
>>
>>75735013

They don't integrate and think their religion is above our law.
Also they demand to be catered to in regards to their religion too.
>>
>>75737236
When i first heard they wanted all non believers dead. I thought that if i don't mind that you belive you should also not mind that i don't belive, isn't that how it works? Apperantly not...
>>
>>75737081
>You mentioned ghettos but do you think that religion is the cause of poverty? Do you think Muslim ghettos are related directly to Islam in a caus and effect relationship?
It has a lot to do that their culture is almost entirely following their religion - Islam.

Muslim ghettos exist because the state allows them. If you don't encourage assimilating them culturally into the hosts nation population you create these ghettos. Even worse if you finance them thru social programs as welfare since they have no motivation to learn the local language and start to work, thus integrate.

Western civilization has seperated state and church. Muslims follow laws based on their religion, thus things as Sharia exist.

Their religion may not be entirely to blame for existing ghettos but it is one of the main driving forces.
>>
File: ALGERIE-.jpg (68 KB, 605x403) Image search: [Google]
ALGERIE-.jpg
68 KB, 605x403
>>75735013

>I work at hospital, 9/10 when there is an agressive patient: it is a muslim, nurses at night are fucking scared of them, it is not normal.
>Agression in emergency room are regular
I can't count all the time I've seen someone threatened by one of them
>When I walk on the street they are the only ones to stare at you with silent threatens, they are rude and rapey with girls/women
>When I was a 9 yo kid, I was with my mother back in the car, driving near a one of their district: they threw a rock on the car, 10cm nearer it broke the window and I got hit in the face
>My brother who had his arms broken got punched in the face by 3 muslims at the exit of a restaurant, they waited for him and his girlfriend on purpose, luckily people helped him before he got robbed
>Every place they settled in was transformed in a criminal bastion where they sell drugs during the last 20 years, there is places I went when I was a child that I can't go anymore because of the fear to be attacked by a group
>at school they were always the one disturbing the class, making it a hell for most teachers
>when we played football (or any sport games) they always cheated or sought a fight unless they were in numeric inferiority
>in the lockers everybody was afraid to have something stolen because of them
>when you go in the bars be ready to cross their paths, I'm a nightbeast and rarely go in these places but over the years I had 2 altercation with a group of them who harassed a friend

Basically they spoil everything where they are, France could be such a lovely place without them.
>>
>>75737171
>>75737272
>>75737290

Thank you these are really good answers; a cut above the Muslim memes which haven't been very constructive.

Do you guys feel a strong animosity coming from Muslim people? Do you feel like Muslims hate you and are a threat to you as a westerner/christian/white etc?
>>
>>75737407
The problem is that most people in France would just answer

>hurr you are such a racist:
>stop with the lies you nazi!
>hate speech isn't free speech!
>you islamophobe
>>
>>75736750
Is there even a single mainstream news outlet anymore that does anything but extol the virtuous nature of Muslim immigrants?
>>
>>75737341

Thanks for the earnest response anon. Where did you hear that and how did you feel about Muslims before that? Neutral?
>>
>>75736711
Fucking mangina
>>
>>75737352

Wouldn't that make you feel pity and optionally some sympathy for Muslims living in ghettos? What I mean is, where does dislike/hate come in?
>>
>>75737466
I don't think muslims are animals. They just have a completely different mindset. Which is normal since society developped way different in that part of the world. This is why they integrate so difficult in society, they don't really understand what we stand for and strive for in life. Their life goals are 'independent kurdistan ' or spreading islam, our life goals are having a family, a house, a good job and being able to live a carefree life when we are old and worn out.
>>
>>75737466

Yes.
Theres a minority of muslims in this country who do not seem hostile from the start.
If they harras people and you stop them, you're instantly a racist and they try to play the victim.
And harrasment happens a lot, in forms of groping or cornering people with a group for no apparant reason.
They really don't seem to respect the laws and morals of the hosting country they reside in at all.
>>
>>75735013
Fuck off and ask leddit to do your homework for you
>>
>>75735013
because they have the iq of a bag of sand. what kind of fool thinks if they blow themselves up they will be rewarded with virgins.
>>
File: 1434858386591.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1434858386591.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
I fucking LOVE how at first some CIA shill funded ISIS and other scum, funded mass imigration with Israel (which close borders for refugees).

And now somehow /pol/ forgot about all this things and muslims are ebil. Sure they are, but don't fucking forget who started this.

Goddamn, /pol/ is fucking bluepill dispenser.
>>
>>75737466
Do you feel like Muslims hate you and are a threat to you as a westerner/christian/white etc?
If they feel they can bully you, they will. So yes, if you allow them to run their thing all hell breaks lose. Look at the french post above you, fucking hell man.

Local muslims aren't radical fanatics as seen on the news and in larger European cities. But there are some "refugees" here and there were a couple of incidents. Let me just tell you they know better then to stir trouble because there will be a backlash, and it will be bloody.

>>75737674
Look at the other posts, attempts at helping their community and living condition has been attempted over and over again. I don't have to explain the term parasitic do I?

They have no motivation to improve themselfs even if you point out logically why their ways are bad for their own kind. If you wan't to change them it must be with force. And i'm not talking about some beatings (although they deserve it most of the time) but about enforcing the laws. Western European countries cannot change them while using a double standard on laws because someone is a Muslim.
>>
>>75737538

This is a combative response so I guess you viewed my question as rhetorical. It wasn't and I'm not trying to make any political points here. I was trying to steer that anon away from relying on canned Muslims are evil responses and instead give me his personal reasons for hating the group.
>>
>>75737869
>>75737812
>>75737694
>>75737407

If Muslims were successfully integrated into European societies, becoming productive, law abiding people and while retaining their Islamic way of life, would you still hate Muslims? If no then can you pleas answer why?
>>
neo conservative is a term that applies to people like dick cheney,wolfowitz or bremer.See pnac for description of their plans be correct in your placement of labels before coming onto an anarchy/patriot/crazy motherfuckers site.Youve got the wrong address liberace.
>>
>>75735013
They come here in their millions. They demand special privileges over the locals, for instance:

-religious slaughter, which is again the law
-quota's on the labour market
-the right to be exempt from dress codes (even in medical settings!)
-special attention from police in "hate crimes"

All my life I've been told we live in an equal country. But as I've grown, I've realised that we live in seperate societies. Locals in ours, muslims immigrants in theirs. And these others, these outsiders, are constantly protected, constantly receive more rights than others.

I have nothing against muslims. In their own countries. But if they want to come here, they must adapt. They don't. And the leftist politicians use them as an imported voterbase, so they will never tell them to adapt.

I hate the left. Muslims are an inconvenience caused by the left.
>>
>>75737263
Their imaginary friend tells them to. Simple as that. It's so inbred into their culture that even if you're not a religious extremist, you look down upon all non-mudslimes. Especially women are literally worthless to them. Thus, rapefugees.
>>
>>75738122
>becoming productive, law abiding people
>retaining their Islamic way of life
Not possible I fear, they would have to give up one or the other or totally change/reform their religion to an extend they wouldn't recognize it as Islam.

>would you still hate Muslims?
Probably yes, if in theory they somehow manage to undo the damage they have caused maybe there is a chance.
>>
>>75738216
yuup same thing is sweden.Use the system to raise 15 sand mexicans,demand mosques they dont use and move back to native country rich and retire.
>>
>>75735013
Your turn. Why do you love Muslims?

I'm guessing you either don't know much about Islam, or you are a Muslim.
>>
>>75738122

The thing is, they won't.
They value their religion too much above our law and that conflicts.
But if they were indeed to abandon that, if they assimilate and practice their religion in private, as anyone should, then yes.
But to be fair I think its impossible to get them all that far.
>>
>>75735013
I like Jews better than I like Muzzies.
I hate Muslims because they follow an ideology of destruction that cannot be reconciled with my modern world in all its freedom. Then they act upon it.
Arabs are fine, Muzzies are not.
>>
>>75738122
>>75738273
>becoming productive, law abiding people
>retaining their Islamic way of life
>Not possible I fear, they would have to give up one or the other or totally change/reform their religion to an extend they wouldn't recognize it as Islam.

I agree, it's just not going to happen. It'd be the greatest thing to happen to the world after WW2 ended but it's just not happening.

>would you still hate Muslims
I'd say no on this.
Bulgiebro says he'd like them to undo the damage they've done but I don't think so. That too is a thing that just can't happen, you can't fix that shit anymore. What's done is done.

Which is why I wouldn't especially mind muslims if they acted just like any other people + keeping their own traditions (that don't involve raping etc. cultural greatness they have now). Just like I don't mind black people who don't act like niggers.

And myself being from a christian background I don't want to be held responsible for the fucking crusades, why would I? Which is why I'd be willing to treat mudslimes as people if they acted like people and over time forget their shittery.

But. It's not going to happen. They are animals.
>>
>>75735013
i dislike moslems because of historical truthful evidence, and because islam is a heresy most vile and agressive.
>>
>>75738647
>because of historical truthful evidence

that's the most retarded reason I've ever heard
>>
Thank you guys the responses. More can obviously be said about this topic but I'm pleased with the answers I have so far. Goodnight.
>>
>>75738619
>would you still hate Muslims
I see what you mean and I agree with you. I too try to judge people on their actions instead of their background however that background is a warning signal which you should take in consideration no matter what.
>>
>>75738122
>If Muslims were successfully integrated into European societies, law abiding people
> retaining their Islamic way of life,

Pick one, you can't make a bbq with ice.

If you don't understand you need to open a Quran, and then read a book of french History, their values are fundamentally opposed to ours.

Islam is just a part of the problem anyway, they refuse to integrate because they have no respect for us and despise or even hate us, a hate that is transmitted from generations to generation, they see us (well especially the leftist scumbags) as stupid and naive, they call us "babtou fragile", which is a racial slur that could be translated in "weak cracker".

All the welfare we give them ? They consider it as normal because dhimmis (ie non muslims) must pay tribute to them since they are superior.
They are deeply envious in fact, a lot like the blacks in USA but they can't blame it on slavery (since they were the ones enslaving us, see the Barbary slave trade).

Honestly now, they can promise to change or create and adapted version of Islam, I don't care, I want the muslim out, all of them.
>>
>>75738749
>dat flag
>no rebuttal
Mehmet, mein Junge...
>>
>>75738749
>that's the most retarded reason I've ever heard
And why is that if I may ask? History shows that Islam is a driving force behind Middle Eastern conflic there and around the World.
>>
>Atheists: Annoying cunts online and near universities
>Christians: Kinda annoying, corruption in the pedo priests thing
>Hindus: dunno. I've heard the caste system is shit but that might just be India being shit
>Muslims: See Charlie Hebdo, the NYE assaults or what they're doing in Africa/Syria/Iraq.
>>
>>75738998
This, give me two buddhist chinks for one muslim and I go fo it.
Hell I would prefer a 30% buddhist/hinduist country than a 5% islamic one.
>>
>>75739081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMcVESkQeAI
>>
>>75735013
>/pol/
>neocons

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF WE AIN'T NO KEKSERVATIVE SHEEEIT MANG NORMIE GTFO NOW REEEEEEEEEE

No, seriously, fuck off.
>>
>>75738380
I fucking wish they'd never use the mosques and eventually moved back. They don't.

One big example of muslims receiving extra rights is the way mosques are built. Apparently muslims like to go to the supermarket after service. No big surprise, they're people, after all. Most of us like to combine our shopping with stuff we were already doing, especially if we're with friends who all have the same schedule.

So cities build mosques next to supermarkets. The locals can't count on advantages like that. My ex used to live in a majority muslim neighbourhood, and this basically meant she couldn't do any shopping on friday. Because, as everyone knows at this point, muslims hate women, and Western women most of all.

A mosque that was recently built in my city is another example of the leftist-muslim cronyism. It was originally intended to be a neighbourhood centre, in order to replace the older, smaller one, where muslims had already bullied away people who played music, because of the "noise pollution". Yes, the people who want the sound of a goat being raped broadcasted in the streets five times a day. Well, the leftists made sure it became a mosque, so now there's a mosque.

But that wasn't enough. They immediately started building another one, against the will of the people living near it. I know a guy who used to own a house there. I'm pretty sure he's really, really glad he sold it before they built the new hatehut.
>>
>>75736585
>That pic

Was Mohammad an epileptic?
>>
File: 1464674222451.gif (25 KB, 624x525) Image search: [Google]
1464674222451.gif
25 KB, 624x525
>>75738831
Are we allowed to compare cultures?
Beheading those who go against your religion IS a CULTURAL VALUE of Islam, and innumerable examples of how bad religious laws tend to be can be taken from the bible, let alone the Koran.

If I can reasonably 'hate' Christians for their illogical, and somewhat barbaric positions that they support de-facto ("wait, thats in the old testament! It doesn't mean that today. No one would do that or quote it to justify their actions!") when they endorse the religion overall.

Religion is a choice in the west, and if you choose to believe magic is real, you're gonna start doing strange and unfair things in the name of your belief.

Western, secular culture is superior, due to the enhanced rights of the individual, and yes, even the 'consumer'.

Don't go bringing your inferior ideas to our culture when they are now an optional choice.
>>
>>75735013
Truth is, Islam is just a religion like Christianity. They pray and go contribute to society like most people.

My GF her father is a Muslim, and her mother is a Christian. Best girl I've ever met.

It's literally fear mongering
>>
>>75735013
I used to be very tolerant of Muslims going as far as defending Islam as the religion of peace etc

I think it was in defence of Islam against the "nasty racists who just wanted an excuse to hate poor brown people" that I started educating myself about its history and how it was a poor victim of Christian expansionism and the Crusades etc

Obviously I found the opposite of what I was expecting, and that the "fringe extremist" groups of today are actually largely representative of most of Islamic history, so I thought "the only way to see the true, peaceful Islam is by reading the quran then. What better measure of a religion than its holy book!" So I read the quran and the hadiths.

I then came to realise that Islam and the actions of Muhammad are anathema to the classically liberal beliefs I held in every single way, more so than in Christianity: both teach "what would Jesus/Muhammad do" but the difference seemed to be that Christ forgave the man who betrayed him to his execution while Muhammad had a man executed for mocking him in a poem.

Translated to the modern day, post-enlightenment Christian nations in the west have merely replacement-level birthrates while we import Muslim families from areas of the world where criticising Islam and insulting Muhammad can lead to public beheading and scratch our heads when they have more children than us by a factor of 4, never assimilate to enlightenment values, and push for a more and more Islamic society. We stick our heads in the sand and go "everything is fine, we can't stop it, that would be racist!" And they say "yes, that would be racist! Let us do as our religion demands, you aren't a NAZI are you?" And abuse western hospitality to spread Islam by womb and cultural pressure if not by sword until the world is in proper accordance with the Quran as instructed by Allah.
>>
>>75737407
Holy shit, this is literally exactly how niggers are in America.

I don't feel bad for you!
>>
>>75735538
Islam is antithetical to American values. Bill Whittle makes excellent points about this. Ayaan Hirsi picks verse by verse in the Quran. I'm not that guy but I personally hate muslims for lying to my face. A close friend of mine converted. He stopped being a friend on his own accord despite me showing him a kindness he no longer could reciprocate. He now hates kuffirs if they have no potential to convert. If I see a Shariah Patrol here, I'll start the Minutemen patrols
>>
>>75735013
>Writing an essay
>Using /pol/ narratives from individual anons as ""data""
Please US your academic skills are really shit tier, otherwise you would know that anything said her you can't prove in any case.

If it is released anywhere to be seen for public, be sure you can forget whatever job you are currently doing and any future job desü.
If you have family better have an extended suicide, otherwise someone else will take care about them
>>
>>75736711
This pic almost made me consider consider converting to Islam. Ungrateful women are the cancer of western society.
>>
All Abrahmic religions are the same thing: cancer. The only difference between Christians and the Muslims is that Christians are way less religious. Imagine if Christians were as religious as the Muslims. You'd get gays being killed, slavery and all sorts of crazy shit.
>>
>>75735013
The terrorism is less of a compnent than the personal anecdotes I've heard from people like Tommy Robinson that make my blood boil. The priority for all of humanity right now should be to remove Islamic culture from existence.
>>
>>75741904
No.
The main difference between Christianity and Islam is that the structure has nothing in common.
Christianity reformed itself A LOT through ages, the christianity you see today is vastly different from the ones during the Ist or 2nd century.
The roman christianity (which was a lot influenced by Plato) was already different during the 5th century than it was at its origins.

Sunni Islam (which is the majority) never adapted itself at all.
That's why they are so dogshit since the end of middle age, they did not take the turn.

The Enlightment is an offspring of christianity progressism.
>>
>>75735013
>ISIS fighters are Jews wearing Mohammed masks
>the Paris, San Francisco and Brussels attacks were done by Jews in Mohammed masks
>9/11 was done by Jews in Mohammed masks
>the Rotherham rape and prostitution ring was run by Jews in Mohammed masks
>the Cologne taharrush rapes were done by Jews in Mohammed masks

Islamic barbarism is a threat to everyone.
>>
>>75742413
So apparently humans are allowed to "reform" the word of god/son of god/whatever the fuck it is. Your statement proves my point entirely. Christianity was so fucked that we had to rewrite the word of "god".
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.