[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this mans absence drained the left of their smarmy talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: colbertmask-630x350.jpg (56 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
colbertmask-630x350.jpg
56 KB, 630x350
Has this mans absence drained the left of their smarmy talking points this election, allowing for the rise of Trump?
>>
File: dbxq5m8c4kftqhtq3exh.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dbxq5m8c4kftqhtq3exh.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
>>75731365
I meant to imply Colbert and Stuart together
>>
Seems subjective and hard to prove, but I wouldn't doubt it. Honestly? I kind of miss him for his character
>>
But how can you make fun of other people when your entire movement is such a parody of itself? Leftists became the new rednecks when SJWs hit the scene.
>>
>>75731982
Eh, it depends what you consider the left to be. Most communists aren't necessarily pro SJW.. Quite the contrary actually. Unless you're referring to liberals in which case I would have to agree with you
>>
>>75731466
They've definitely lost steam.

In hindsight, Stewart and Colbert were occasionally shills (okay probably more than that) ...

but they were SO MUCH better at their jobs than the current crop of late political comedians.

They understood that comedy was more important than a message, and it could be found on both sides of the floor.

The guys now just aren't as smart and funny as Jon and Stephen.
>>
>>75732232
>>75733097
SUMMERFAGS LEAVE
>>
Nah. leftists don't have a good villain

their candidate is the villain, they are the villains

I will say the Colbert report patriotic character was good because it was appealed to target patriotic Americans who still like to poke fun at themselves, to communicate its far left propaganda.

I'm pretty sure he's back to doing the character now on his new show but it started so badly that it's already doomed.
>>
>>75731466
They have been succeeded by le current year man.
>>
>>75731982
>new rednecks
are we still pretending that word means anything anymore?
>>
>>75731982
>>75732232
>>75733097
redditors on this thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.