[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think huh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 720x720
Really makes you think huh?
>>
ever suck a guy's cock? wanna suck mine?
>>
>>75724886
koko the gorilla.mov
>>
Mike Brown got what was coming to him
Sandra Bland was unfortunate and that cop should be fired
Trayvon Martin was killed in self defense

As for the gorilla I just wish he'd pulled the kid's head off first
>>
>>75724886
>we r bein silencet dey did nod ged enuff newz caferidge!

Weren't the dindus mad at first at the zoo keepers for shooting the gorilla, but then changed their opinion when they realized it was one of them?

You can't win with these people anyway.
>>
>>75726391
sandra bland refused to comply with an officers instruction

i've dealt with police four times in my life; I have always complied with their instructions. Surprisingly, I've never gotten my ass kicked or been arrested because I was compliant.

you fucking dope
>>
>>75724886
white people don't interact with gorillas on a day-to-day basis and can anthropomorphise them, niggers are beyond that though
>>
>>75724886
The gorilla was socially worthless.

Those niggers were LESS than socially worthless - a drag on society. We should be happy they were put down.
>>
>>75724886
Imagine that, people don't give a damn when criminals are killed compared to an animal.
>>
Makes me think about the "dead nigger storage" quote from Pulp Fiction for some reason.

I might be a potato tho.
>>
>>75726391
>Sandra Bland
>Mimms v Pennsylvania

>Negress refuses to comply with lawful order given after she's acting erratically
>Actively resists arrest
>Everyone she calls from jail refuses to bail her out
>Gets depressed and kills herself, doing us all a favor
>Would have been free to go if she didn't decide to chimp out and break the law multiple times

The jail should probably get a slap on the wrist for allowing her to be able to kill herself. It's a tragedy that her family gave zero fucks about her until she took her own life in jail.
>>
>>75724886
All life from apefrica should be exterminated, sorry apes but the price is somewhat acceptable.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.