[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw he will never hit rock bottom, he will finding new l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: cwc.jpg (167 KB, 1270x716) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
167 KB, 1270x716
>tfw he will never hit rock bottom, he will finding new lows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJjtZ0IJIEA
>>
>>75724144
i don't think any of you guys will believe me but i found chrischan on the playstation network one time when i was playing littlebigplanet
>>
File: 1457732591257.png (593 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
1457732591257.png
593 KB, 1185x1029
>>75724144
But why.
>>
File: TF CRAP.jpg (152 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
TF CRAP.jpg
152 KB, 1000x1000
>>75724144
what the fuck is this... why did you even show this shit to me, i feel so fucking retarded right now
>>
File: VIcyeqt.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
VIcyeqt.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>>75724144
How the fuck is this guy even alive?
How does he make money?
How does he even do anything?
>>
>>75724483

he is a good reason why abortion (even post birth abortion) should be legal.
>>
Been here since like 2006 and I still feel bad for chrischan.. all of the sperglords and losers messing with him just aren't self-aware--they don't fucking understand that this person is mentally ill and can't help himself
>>
I think the real Chris is held captive inside the Sonic statue.

An evil entity has taken over, and forces the real Chris to watch what he does in his body.

A living hell for the real Chris.
>>
>>75724144
>That's a good work out so far
What the fuck
>>
That sonic in the background has seen some shit.
>>
>>75724144
>chris chan

Holy sweet fuck that is a blast from the past
>>
File: Screenshot_20160531-154446.jpg (451 KB, 1115x1392) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160531-154446.jpg
451 KB, 1115x1392
>tfw you start to feel sorry for him, and then he proceeds to do something that reminds you why you didn't in the first place

https://youtu.be/HzdGk475dag
>>
>>75724326
I believe you, as that seems like a plausible scenario. Did you talk to him or play with him at all?

>>75724535
Hey gets autismbux. Check out Sonichu.com, they have a running total of how much he has spent this year. Last I check he has passed $8500 dollars this year.

He lives with his mother who is in poor health. I seriously believe she will die in the next 3-5 years and Chris will be taken to some sort of mental health facility. I have a feeling he'll drop off the face of the Earth at that point as he won't be allowed to have his game systems there most likely. Although he does have a phone, so he may continue posting weird shit occasionally. He definitely won't be able to upload videos like this again.

>>75724703
Honestly, after reading the wiki I'm torn. He is autistic, but at the same time he is generally a childish asshole. He's not retarded, just autistic, and while he might not understand good vs evil, he's no innocent angel. Trolls might have pushed him over the edge, but even if the internet never discovered him, he'd still be an autistic manchild who harasses people and generally acts like a belligerent asshole.
>>
>>75724144
Chris chan has reached the marianas trench of life. He's basically Captain Kirk at this point discovering new life and new civilizations, boldly going where no autist has gone before.
>>
Chris is just playing an elaborate joke on all of us.
One day he will wake up and say "haha I was just pretending..." etc..
He made fools of you all.
>>
>>75724855
no he just made a huge rant on the tails costume of the DLC sackboy outfit not being 100% correct and listed every single anatomic inaccuracy about it. he made a big rant to mediamolecule about it that nobody read
>>
>>75724736

another theory is that the sonic statue is an evil totem. there have been many chris chans that have lived and died. if you touch it while theres an absence of chris chan, it will transform you completely into a new chris
>>
File: 6569867797_f68105875d_o.gif (483 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
6569867797_f68105875d_o.gif
483 KB, 500x250
>>75724736

This theory is eerily plausible, it explains how he was so against degeneracy and homosexuality before but now he's a tranny.

How do we get the good Chris-chan free from the Black Lodge?
>>
File: 1432583411768.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432583411768.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
>>75724500
>what the fuck is this...
It's the closest thing we'll get to the real life Truman Show. It's hilariously bad.
>>
>>75724144
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16V6448qUmM

Holy shit is it this guy?
>>
>>75724855
>Honestly, after reading the wiki I'm torn. He is autistic, but at the same time he is generally a childish asshole. He's not retarded, just autistic, and while he might not understand good vs evil, he's no innocent angel. Trolls might have pushed him over the edge, but even if the internet never discovered him, he'd still be an autistic manchild who harasses people and generally acts like a belligerent asshole.
Dude, that is what autism is--a fundamental inability to understand the consequences of his actions in a social context. He's an asshole by normal human standards, but he literally doesn't understand that he's being an asshole. It's a mental illness.

Yes, he's not completely retarded, and he can figure out how to do things like using the stove or driving a car, but he cannot function within a social context--it's that simple. It's a BIOLOGICAL fact for this guy.

Everyone messing with him is just antagonizing him and making it worse. Most of what he says and does are products of outside stimulation
>>
>>75724144
There was a cwc thread the other week, does anyone know if the guy came back?

He was one of the guys behind Rollin' and Trollin'
>>
File: 1463677968106.jpg (48 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
1463677968106.jpg
48 KB, 264x400
>>75724144
>>
>>75725028
no.

Are you new to the internet?
The guy's name is Christian Weston Chandler

look up his wiki. His entire life's story is made fun of on 4chan.
>>
File: why.jpg (17 KB, 362x366) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
17 KB, 362x366
>>75724144
Why does this creature still exist?, I can't believe he hasn't an heroed or got himself locked in prison.
>>
>>75725028
No it's chris-chan, a huge train wreck that just keeps getting worse through some glitch in our simulation.
>>
File: trumpKEK.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
trumpKEK.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>75724826
I'm fucking dying, holy shit
>>
>>75725124
I know but they look and sound pretty similar dude
>>
>>75725056
You're probably right, the trolling and harassment he's experienced haven't helped his situation at all. However, I don't think that if we never found him, or simply left him alone, that he would be any better off.

Chris' harassment of people, bizarre behavior, and strange mannerisms go back to his early days. If we never started cataloging him, he'd still probably be in the same place he is now. We might have accelerated his decline into complete madness to some degree, but I don't think it's as simple as "if we never found him, he might be normal now"
>>
>>75724855
>This guy makes that much money doing nothing.

HOW!?
>>
Does it blow anyone else's mind that some people on here haven't heard of Chris Chan? Every Chris Chan thread on here or on /v/ there's always around 3 people who don't know who he is. He's like the God of autism at this point, how is it possible to never hear about this guy on 4chan of all places?
>>
>>75725578
I read something about he calls NEET bux tugboat or some shit.
>>
Some context: trolls have convinced now named Christine Chan that a lesbian couple wants him to be their surrogate in exchange for what he thinks will be a direct deposit in one or both of them and he is in competition with another troll so he is demonstrating his sex moves in this video so he can get the job.
>>
>>75725592
Recent events like the fappening and goobergate have brought a lot of normies in.
>>
>>75725534
>bizarre behavior, and strange mannerisms
his brain is literally defective

It's like dealing with a dog. You don't speak to a dog and expect it to understand and correctly interpret everything you've said, right? (Maybe those fucking pet people who speak in baby voice, but I hate them for the same reason I'm annoyed by those who troll Chris-chan and act shocked when he reacts negatively.)

Input and output works totally differently with Chris because he is literally mentally handicapped. Yes, he's unlikable, and yes, he might not be better off without the Internet, but the guy is simply broken and can't help it
>>
>>75724144

WHERE'S THE
POLITICS
>>
>>75725638
How does he even make that as an adult? I thought you can't get disability checks for autism past 18, let alone "high-functioning" autism.
>>
>>75725578
I'm not exactly sure how he gets his NEET bux. I don't know for sure if he's been officially diagnosed with autism or whatever, but he does claim to get disability checks and spends essentially all that money on various toys and video games.
>>
>>75725817
He also makes good bank off his sonichu merchandise, he sells amiibos or some shit. They sell out quickly from what I've seen.
>>
>>75725823
And how does this go unnoticed by the federal government? Normally things like these are monitored to make sure the money is going towards related assistance. Same with EBT here. You can't buy alcohol or stupid shit with it.
>>
>>75724826
Holy shit I haven't laughed that hard in ages
>>
File: 1462403538094.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1462403538094.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
Holy fuck can you imagine what the air blown from Chris Chan's mouth in that doll must smell like? Imagine having that shitty rotten breath blown in your face full blast from a hole in that doll.
>>
>>75725908
>takes one month+ to make and ship
worse than ordering a Chinese clone desu...
>>
ITT:Proof /pol/ is the new /b/
>>
>>75725811
>implying the literal embodiment of autism, the man who has had his life documented in more depth and detail than any other living person isn't a political topic.
>>
>>75725908
Who the fuck buys that? He's already dealing with copyright infringement, so how does he get away with that? Plus, even though 4chan knows about him, doesn't mean that's a huge amount of potential buyers. This is just absurd.
>>
>>75725056
The fact that there are so many nice and caring autistic people in the world, people who do something emotionally profitable with their lives even if they can't work and provide for themselves economically. I mean look at UIlillillia; this is an guy who's autism is just as advanced as Chris' a guy who can not care for himself, a guy who goes catatonic when he sees mirrors and who bathes in the sink because showers trigger autistic episodes in him. But this is also a guy who has dedicated his life to creating something he loves, and learning how to do it as well as he is capable. This is a guy, who like Chris, has done little but play videogames his entire life but actually bothered to MASTER them, while chris can barely finish any of the games he owns this guy gets perfect completion on all of them and then proceeds to try and find any and all glitches he can, just cause he wants to know more. Like Chris he is reveling in his autistic obsession with the subject, but unlike Chris he is doing it in a manner that is personally constructive. This is also a guy who VOLUNTEERED to clean his apartment complex because no one else had done it, getting himself a paying job because his childlike sense of morality told him that it wasn't fair that everyone had to deal with things being dirty because no one had been hired to do it.

Also I'm just using Ulillillia as an example who is also famous on 4chan. But there are plenty of autistic people, like myself, who are on /pol/ right now who can tell you how absolutely bullshit of an excuse Autism is for Chris' behavior.
>>
>>75725578
Probably inherited
>>
File: 1430276141941.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1430276141941.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>75725990
you wanna be put in the doll, don't you?
>>
>>75726047
>Also I'm just using Ulillillia as an example who is also famous on 4chan. But there are plenty of autistic people, like myself, who are on /pol/ right now who can tell you how absolutely bullshit of an excuse Autism is for Chris' behavior.
autism isn't all the same though
and the exception doesn't prove the rule
most people with genuine autism are either total assholes (by any measure) or are non-functional and just throw random tantrums and grunt

this is the reality of the situation

if you actually have autism there's a strong chance you simply can't understand this concept by virtue of your nature--you are fundamentally broken, as is chris
>>
>>75726001
well we all grow up anon, maybe not mentally.
>>
>>75726045
Sega probably doesn't want to have to deal with him.
>>
>>75726087
Even so, it's not like he probably has much to inherit. His previous house was a dump and a shack in Virginia, which has prices so low, you could buy the whole town.

Any inheritance from his deceased father wouldn't be much. If anything, debts.
>>
>>75725997
People will wait, for what reason? Who knows.

>>75726045
He has a rabid fan base, the wiki should speak volumes of that. He's probably one of the most recorded and documented people of our generation, sadly... My only guess is he fell through the cracks, multiple times, over the course of many years.
>>
>>75725795
I really blame Chris' parents for how Chris turned out. He was identified as special needs back in elementary school apparently and was supposed to go to a special needs school. If his parents would've taken him there he might have received the proper care and might have become reasonably successful. Instead he didn't go and was essentially allowed free reign, which no doubt contributed heavily to his current state.

>>75725962
Again, I'm not sure exactly how his particular arrangement works. Considering he does nothing besides play video games and stay at home, I'm sure either he or his mother are lying on some forms somewhere. According to Chris, money is tight around the house, though what that means exactly could be anyone's guess. I doubt Chris really has a good grasp on handling money.

Which all leads to my prediction that he will be forced into some sort of mental institution once his mom passes. There's literally no way for Chris to survive on his own.
>>
>>75725795
The problem isn't just that he's autistic, it's that he's both autistic and narcissistic as fuck.
The dog's inability to comprehend you is no excuse when it bites somebody.
>>
>>75725578
Credit card debt and welfare.
>>
>>75724826
>yfw you realize that just a few short years ago, just shy of a decade ago back when cwc was "new" and emerging that those where likely the best years we'll ever see in our lives moving forward. Each new year like a new cyst. A new turn of the screw in the vice. The world is burning and among that inferno stands an unburnt coal. A memory of the past we can never relive. A ghost we can look to and think "At least it's not that bad for me." but it is. We're all on fire.
>>
>>75726282
Let's think about that for a second.

Someone who makes a complete fool out of himself, to the point of shaming his family name is getting free money for doing so. Literally being the biggest jackass I've ever witnessed and making a living by doing so, and he's living the life of a literal man-baby, but in a dress.
>>
>>75725823
he lives with his parents you newfags. jesus fucking christ,
>>
>>75724144
>sign in to confirm your age
Holy shit. This is cakefarts level.
>>
>>75726440
His parent. Le internet lumberjack is rip in peace.
>>
>>75726298
>I really blame Chris' parents for how Chris turned out. He was identified as special needs back in elementary school apparently and was supposed to go to a special needs school. If his parents would've taken him there he might have received the proper care and might have become reasonably successful. Instead he didn't go and was essentially allowed free reign, which no doubt contributed heavily to his current state.
Behavior is largely genetic and biological in nature. I don't want to go into a big thing and source a bunch of shit just to try to make this assertion so you can take it or leave it.

But Chris was destined to be a broken individual in my opinion, and I don't think any amount of special help would have changed that. Also there's no reason it couldn't be done even now, it's not as if whatever effects 'environment' has stop during childhood

You should note that when scientists talk about 'environment' in a nature v nurture context they're talking about serious shit like FAS, straight up famine and starvation that destroys the brain in childhood, etc. They're not talking about the amount of baby einstein a kid watches and other such bullshit
>>
>>75725028
How fucking new are you? literally gas yourself reddit
>>
>These newmemes who don't know about Chris Chan
You missed out on probably one of the best happenings on the internet ever. You can catch up on his wiki, its essentially a masterpiece detailing the madman's realm of autism.
>>
File: baph.png (13 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
baph.png
13 KB, 190x265
>>75726389
This fucker is a demon from the abyss, a great symbol for the decay and SJW's and all that Trans faggotry. God is fucking angry at shit like this nutcase.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf01BfM_lTo
>>
>>75726440
>parents
His dad died, newfag.
>>
File: when will it end.jpg (191 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
when will it end.jpg
191 KB, 600x449
>>75726454
oh God don't remind me
>>
>>75726341
>The problem isn't just that he's autistic, it's that he's both autistic and narcissistic as fuck.
But what you and most people don't seem to understand is that what you call narcissism is a function of his defective mind.

Chris is completely unlikable, but that doesn't mean that we can't look at the situation objectively

And he's not biting anyone, he's just making stupid videos. The worst thing he did was draw a childish naked illustration of a girl he knew IRL for Christ's sake
>>
>>75724826

Heh
>>
>>75726512
>But Chris was destined to be a broken individual in my opinion, and I don't think any amount of special help would have changed that.
He wouldn't be where he is now with help. A lot of his behaviour is obviously the result of rampant autism and a whole string of other disorders going completely unchecked.
>>
>>75725144
if I remember correctly he got arrested for assault.

it was his first offence and he gets neetbux so I'm not sure what happened.
>>
>>75726433
That's him. But don't forget how he's avoided jail multiple times for his criminal activity due to his autism, or whatever the fuck he has.
>>
>>75726713
>He wouldn't be where he is now with help. A lot of his behaviour is obviously the result of rampant autism and a whole string of other disorders going completely unchecked.
I agree
>>
His life is like a Shakespearian tragedy. Everything that could possibly go wrong did.
>>
>>75726567
We looked into the abyss. And the abyss stared back and asked for a boyfriend free girlfriend. No blacks.
>>
Anybody who thinks this is bad is wrong, this is tame by ChrisChan standards.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
>>
>>75726752
He got arrested and charged for a minor hit and run against a Gamestop employee, and then later went and pepper sprayed another one of them.

The second offense landed him in a cell for a day, but he never got sent down.
>>
>>75724963
wow the memes are real
>>
>>75724826
Fucking Kek. Good thing I am sitting in my car on break or everyone would wonder what the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>75725990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja47-Ctd04c
>>
>>75727004
>Good thing I am sitting in my car on break or everyone would wonder what the fuck is wrong with me.
>1:41AM

wut
>>
>>75726981
he posted it on littlebigplanet.com's forums but they seem to have been shut down a few years ago

if anyone can find an archive i remember the thread. but 2bh I felt bad for him so I've concealed his PSN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF_wcu8IVaY
>>
>>75727145
WHY IS HIS FACE SLOPED
CANNOT UNSEE
>>
>>75724144
>tfw progressives would probably call this empowering

>>75724826
top lel
>>
File: 1409911974885.jpg (94 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1409911974885.jpg
94 KB, 640x427
First >>75724826 now >>75726854
>We looked into the abyss. And the abyss stared back and asked for a boyfriend free girlfriend. No blacks.

What a time to be on the internet.
>>
File: 1464249698025.jpg (61 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1464249698025.jpg
61 KB, 832x690
>>75725817
you can get autism bucks when you are under 18?
>>
File: 1375672953232.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1375672953232.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>75725663
oh boy
>>
>>75727217
how nu r u
>>
>>75727074
Yea I work 5-4am fuck waking up early.
>>
>>75725663
http://www.strawpoll.me/10357607
chris's strawpoll on who the better lover is.
>>
>>75726088
>guy in gif's fashion
I wish it were still the late 90's
>>
>>75727145
I hate that he looks like a grown up version of my cousin who has autism. Thank fuck his parents actually have he sense to monitor and teach him not be a degenerate like chris but it sure does worry me.
>>
In this video his face looks like Ted Cruz' for some reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-EwPk0Cx6M
>>
>>75725663
>Further, this was accompanied by the revelation that the same group of trolls had also fabricated Chris's denunciation by his high-school friends, leading to many questioning the morality of impersonating Chris's old friends just to get a reaction out of him, and of course, the terrifying Orwellian nightmare that such trolling has left Chris in, as virtually every aspect of Chris's social life is engineered by trolls and he has no way of knowing what or who is real - even his own family. This is perhaps partially responsible for his growing obsession with his hoarded crap and his preoccupation with his new identity - it has gotten to the point that Chris's identity and his possessions are all he has which he knows for certain are real and not a troll fabrication.

holy shit m8
>>
File: cruzchan.jpg (73 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cruzchan.jpg
73 KB, 600x450
>>75727471
>>
>>75727407
What do you do? Security?
>>
>>75725811
>WHERE'S THE
>POLITICS

You don't think a website having created a personal jester out of an autistic retard has a political component?

Because some days I wonder if this is legal or not.
>>
>>75726909
the first incident wasn't at a Gamestop it was at the Gameplace or something and he hit the elderly jewish owner
>>
>>75725990
Ruined my day
>>
>>75726660
This

A lot of people in this thread don't seem to understand autism
>>
>>75724500
Its /v/'s autistic version of the truman show

https://youtu.be/ED1ygdvBP5c
>>
>>75725663

I'm sure he doesn't care whether it's real or not

I reckon he just likes that people are interested, no matter the motivation

I've seen it with autistic people
>>
>>75724826

this video gives me nostalgia for what the old internet was
>>
File: 1251216712376136126.jpg (120 KB, 1154x768) Image search: [Google]
1251216712376136126.jpg
120 KB, 1154x768
He lives in Charlottesville Virginia, friend knows him.
>>
>>75724144
how the fuck did this guy survive for 30 odd years
>>
>>75727456

i continue to believe Chris Chan is just one of Trey Parker's alter egos that he has been playing consistently for the past 10 years
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 1109x807) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 1109x807
Making bank. He apparently also begs for donations and streams games.
>>
File: 1462766626615.gif (136 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462766626615.gif
136 KB, 500x500
>>75725795
Fuck you man my doggo understands my baby talk
>>
>>75727351
Would you believe I've been around since 07 and never gave him the time of day until this very thread?
>>
>>75727546
Nah I test semiconductor equipment. Pay is good and it's interesting shit to work with, been doing it for about 9 years now
>>
>>75727821

Autismbux
>>
>>75727711
he will be remembered in history i think, he's a fucking work of art.
>>
>>75724144
Did he upload this or someone stole it from him?

I know /pol/ likes to cry fake for IS videos, but this doesn't seem weird to anyone that all his videos are up so quick?
>>
>>75727711

I'm surprised chris isn't more famous since he's a psychologist's goldmine in the internet age.

Who else had their life shaped so much throughout the years by online communities?
>>
File: 1425147339039.gif (164 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1425147339039.gif
164 KB, 480x360
>white people
>>
File: theevilthatmendo.png (219 KB, 525x388) Image search: [Google]
theevilthatmendo.png
219 KB, 525x388
>>75724826
>>
>>75727947
He uploaded it himself. If I remember right he also recently uploaded a video begging for money for food, since he spent all of his monthly tugboat on toys.
>>
>>75727862
>autographed photograph of Christine
>20$

Should I get a piece of internet history?
>>
>>75727928

>he's a fucking work of art.

Only be providing the lowest standard possible. You can be a pathetic obese neckbeard NEET and you'll still never be as pathetic as CWC.
>>
File: 1453098589672.png (150 KB, 469x350) Image search: [Google]
1453098589672.png
150 KB, 469x350
>yfw civilizations eons from now will find these recordings and think this is what we were all like
>>
>>75727711
This video legitimately made me sadder than I've been in weeks.
>>
Autism incarnate.
>>
>>75728017
saved
>>
>>75728332
He IS autism.
>>
>>75728125
>history
You mean Christory, right? The picture is a popular item from looking at the sold items. Go for it.
>>
>>75727711
>And I just won and I just won and I just won

HA
>>
File: 1407607132961.jpg (48 KB, 438x400) Image search: [Google]
1407607132961.jpg
48 KB, 438x400
>>75728182
>these are the only recording that will survive the collapse of our civilization
>>
>>75726660
>and mace someone and hit someone else with a car
>>
>>75727862
>no CWC Fanta

Come on
>>
>>75728349
Thanks, m8. I usually suck at making OC because my tech skills are fairly non-existent, so I'll cherish this rare saved (you).
>>
This is clearly politics.
>>
>>75728557

Saved too
>>
>>75727862
At least post the link.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CwcvilleShopping
>>
>>75724951
He already did that and a few years later started calling himself Christine.
>>
>>75727862

>Slaweel Yram figure

It's quite likely that Mary Lee Walsh has already dead
>>
File: bath time.webm (3 MB, 569x320) Image search: [Google]
bath time.webm
3 MB, 569x320
>>75727987
>>
>>75728017
It's amazing how expressionable a Sonic statue pooly made out of crayola fuckin model magic can be.
>>
>>75728842

Another theory I have is that it's the real expression of Chris

He knows he can't change or help himself, so the dead and tortured souls of the things he makes are how he copes
>>
File: wewuzgorillaz.jpg (75 KB, 511x478) Image search: [Google]
wewuzgorillaz.jpg
75 KB, 511x478
>>75728660
You amuse me,aussie. Here, have some subtly changed memes.
>>
>>75728842
That's what you find amazing? Not the autistic virgin man/woman thing that is teaching us how to have sex in a seven minute video where he humps a blow up doll?
>>
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Trolls#His_parents.27_perspective

>It's useful to try to consider things from his parents' point of view. To begin with, there is a worldwide conspiracy, more or less, to pester the Chandlers, violate their privacy, drive their son to do ridiculous things, and otherwise fuck with them in a myriad of ways. Bob and Barbara are bombarded by prank phone calls all day, nude photos, God knows what else arrive in their mail, signs mysteriously appearing on their lawn, Chris having angry screaming matches with people they've never met on the telephone, Chris once drove off to Ohio to meet a woman who didn't exist, and so on.

> Being Chris's parents must be a fairly surreal experience at this point, and given that they belong to a much older generation, they can hardly be expected to develop the grasp of Internet social phenomena that they'd need to properly understand their situation. The GAMe PLACe, however small a piece of the bigger picture it may be, is the most significant real, physical element of Chris's adventures in trolldom that they've been exposed to. As ridiculous as their theory may seem, it's probably the best they can do as far as making sense of what has happened and continues to happen to them.

Jesus Christ.
>>
File: weeeeee2.gif (1 MB, 370x196) Image search: [Google]
weeeeee2.gif
1 MB, 370x196
>>75724144
He's a lesbian male.
>>
>>75727947
He uploaded all of it from the very beginning. every once in a while he goes on a brief hiatus, but Chris always comes back because we're all he has left
;_;
>>
As a femanon it really upsets me seeing the video in OP. Fukkkk.
>>
File: 1440274054525.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1440274054525.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>75724144
>tfw 13 y/o autistic sister with speech and temper issues
>don't do much with her because she has the patience of about 2 minutes before she acts up
>she just uses the internet to look up kiddie shows like bubble guppies and spongebob, then rewinds shows over and over to hear a funny sound on the DVR
>fear that one day she'll discover another part of the internet and become another chris-chan

Anyone with an autistic family member know what the hell to do with them? I can't talk to her because she covers her ears if you try to converse. Can't take her anyplace out of fear she'll have an outburst over some petty thing and bang her head against concrete or a car. Can't let her just do nothing once she finishes schooling or she'll just be a worthless leech on society receiving autismbux. I pretty much won't be able to go anywhere myself once my mom passes away because I'll have to stay and watch her too. Pretty pessimistic about the future.
>>
>>75724826
It wasn't until 30 seconds in that I noticed it was zooming in on sonic
>>
>>75729055
>Chris once drove off to Ohio to meet a woman who didn't exist

That is so fucking hilarious
>>
File: the black hole.jpg (45 KB, 650x661) Image search: [Google]
the black hole.jpg
45 KB, 650x661
>>75729455

I don't know how he made it out alive.
>>
>>75729186
>As a femanon
shut up you ugly man

>>75729294
I'm skeptical these kids are really unable to learn anything and it's more of a can't be bothered sort of deal since it's too difficult. maybe you can educate her or just hope one day robots
>>
>>75724826
he will die and that sonic monument will skyrocket in value. Art. Pure and simple.
>>
>>75729690
Brb shaving beard
>>
>>75729186

Does this mean you are not going to Christine's lesbian sleepover?
>>
>>75729672
The twist, he didn't

>Directed and written by M Night Shyamalan
>>
>>75729055
>>75729455

How are you guys amazed by these little things? This is by far the worst thing that happened to Chris.

I would say his lowest point was when he was in a 6 month phone sex relationship with a girl, who was then supposedly kidnapped by her evil brother.

Both the girl and the brother were the same 13 year old boy making a high-pitched voice and having daily phone sex with Chris. Then the kid, Bluespike, managed to get Chris to cut up his lucky crayola sonichu medaillion and insert the cut up pieces up his anus, live on a (audio only got saved) stream.

Chris then sat on a chair, sharp pieces of clay still in his anus, begging Bluespike to not murder his girlfriend. Upon which Bluespike, in the high-pitched girlfriend voice, announced that he was pretending all along and Chris had inserted his lucky medaillion (that he cared GREATLY for) up his ass for nothing.
>>
>>75726258
His previous house burned down.
>>
File: 1456377350781.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456377350781.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>>75730285
>>
File: u wot.jpg (83 KB, 533x555) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
83 KB, 533x555
>>75730285
>>
>>75730466
>>75730492

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Julie_Reveals_Herself
>>
>>75730466
>>75730492
You utter newfags
>>
>>75730285
It just reminded me of To Catch A Predator

I haven't followed him in years, last updates I remember was trying to run the guy down in the parking lot and then the pepper spray incident.
>>
File: taytay.jpg (76 KB, 1021x603) Image search: [Google]
taytay.jpg
76 KB, 1021x603
>>75730466
>>
File: 1450238634177.jpg (144 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
1450238634177.jpg
144 KB, 682x1023
>chris is happier now than you have been in years
>>
>>75726909
Also don't forget the time he ran over a Jew with his car for banning him from a Children's toy place.
>>
File: 1432005606647.gif (647 KB, 450x660) Image search: [Google]
1432005606647.gif
647 KB, 450x660
>newfags finding out about Chris-Chan
>newfags finding out about Sonichu.com

Don't go there. You will spend hours reading about this guy. You can't stop.

YOU WILL NEVER DRINK FANTA AGAIN
>>
>>75730828
sauce on the semen demon
>>
I found the thread I was mentioning earlier guys

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/LittleBigPlanet#On_costumes
>>
>>75726001
ITT: Summer
>>
>>75726567
i remember when cwc went silent for a long time. my cwc fix needed more content. him coming back as a tranny was 10/10
>>
>>75724736
I think the sonichu medallion is made form clay with a toxic substance like mercury, and the fumes are poisoning his mind.
>>
"I'll try spinning that;s a good trick!"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>75730285
bluespike was edge incarnate
>>
>>75724826

I now understand that we need a third world war.

I didn't understand before, but now I do. Death is overdue for his return trip.
>>
>>75730828
who is this potty hotty?
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 480x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 480x373
Who is this
Why should I care?
>>
>>75731569
he went to play littlebigplanet 2 during this time

>>75731766
before your time lad. also go to bed it's past bedtime
>>
>>75731766
I think his name is "Moot."
>>
>>75731726

He really was, he was completely fucked up.
>>
It's been so long since I've been "involved" in this guy's life.
I thought I would never see him again after I stopped going to /v/ but we broke him so hard he ended up being posted here.
It's still funny in a weird way though.
>>
File: Smokes_Come_On.jpg (75 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
Smokes_Come_On.jpg
75 KB, 666x500
>>75726854
If Kek wills it, please let the Jew York Times see this post out of context and interview Chris Hayes for his reaction to it. It would be like pottery. Praise Kek!
>>
>>75724826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
>>
File: 1423716588676.jpg (72 KB, 368x913) Image search: [Google]
1423716588676.jpg
72 KB, 368x913
>>75727145
I thought he was a chick now.

Is this video old or something?
>>
>>75731766
Some autismal nerdy guy creepy dudes on 4chan have an unnatural obsession with.

I mean they've been hounding that kid since before I started lurking here. The stalkers are just as weird as the guy they're stalking
>>
File: 1463866815207.png (672 KB, 808x521) Image search: [Google]
1463866815207.png
672 KB, 808x521
>>
>>75732157
That does it, I loved Trump before but now I'm #readyforhillary
>>
File: 52930749_p0.jpg (139 KB, 800x605) Image search: [Google]
52930749_p0.jpg
139 KB, 800x605
>tfw no matter how bad your life gets you will never be Chris Chan, OR Anthony Burch
>>
>>75732297
If the NEET shit is true, then minus all the fag shit and most on 4chan are like CWC
>>
>Drawers on top of the dresser

Yea this dude is retarded, but sometimes it seems like he is trolling you guys.
>>
File: 1463700339428.jpg (73 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1463700339428.jpg
73 KB, 658x662
One of these days he's going to tell us he was just pretending to be retarded the whole time.
>>
>>75732155
CWC is a fascinating specimen unlike anything else I know to exist. How can you not be at least slightly interested in a morbid sort of way?
Granted, I don't know how anybody could put in the effort to compile and archive literally every single little detail about this guy no matter how insignificant, but I'm honestly glad they do because it's fucking hysterical.
>>
>>75730828
but what if i need to recycle?
>>
>>75732076
He finally got to live his dream of dressing like a little girl.
>>
christ. this isn't even funny anymore
>>
>>75727711
holy fuck how did I not ever see that Juggalo clip

hahaha love you Chris :3
>>
>>75728992

Surprisingly enough, he's not a virgin. He had to pay a hooker, of course.
>>
>>75732588
See what I mean?

It's like they're fascinated by pursuing someone like themselves, autistic kids vs autistic kid

It's a handicap thing
>>
>>75731766
There are actual redditors itt

I thought that shit was just a joke
>>
File: 1462377901050.jpg (376 KB, 1000x1239) Image search: [Google]
1462377901050.jpg
376 KB, 1000x1239
>>75724144
>>75730771
>ChrisChan is happier than me

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

I WANT OFF NOW
>>
>>75727947
Dude the dumbass edits his own ED page and the owner of the CWCiki literally gave him his own wiki about himself to edit and he did. He shares /everything/
>>
>>75732892
I wish I was autistic so I'd at least have a semi-legitimate excuse for doing this shit.
>>
>>75725027

>The Truman Show

Probably the best way to simply describe Chris Chan to someone who's never heard of him before.

I'd rather watch a Chris Chan live action movie than some Jim Carrey bullshit though.
>>
>>75733043

You just need to stop being self aware, or aware of your personal situation. Be like Chris and only look and plan ahead 2 hours max.
>>
>>75732913
>There are actual redditors itt

Game recognizes game
>>
Someone should mercy kill him already.

Also, what happened to his mom? Is she still in jail?
>>
>>75732558
if you werent a newfag redditor you would know that he already has.
>>
>>75724144
need to shoop Hillary Clinton face on that blow up doll.
>>
https://youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s

For the newfags: here's a pretty well done documentary on Chris. Covers his life from birth up until the house fire.
>>
>>75724144
>tfw he will never hit rock bottom, he will finding new lows

from the catalogue, without being able to tell who was in the thumbnail, I immediately knew this was about Chris Chan
>>
>>75730828
Who is that succulent succubus?
>>
>>75734071
looks like a maine
>>
>>75724144
well, at least he isn't screaming JULAY! JULAY! this time
>>
>>75733043
Shut the fuck up and wake up at 5 in the morning to drive to work for 2 hours, spend an hour in the break room half-asleep and stock a warehouse for 8 hours.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAhBoYfWy4

Chris really isn't funny anymore. Its just sad. Barb will die and he won't be able to handle it. He'll get himself killed, an hero, or end up in a government facility for the rest of his life
>>
In the end we will always have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC-4GDBDa8A
>>
>>75733144
Ironically enough there's no need for you to wish for such a thing
>>
>>75731726
during that stream, Bluespike told Chris he'd have to set fire to his house to prevent his fake girlfriend from being murdered, to which the dozens of other trolls in the call screamed "NO!"

truly, there is nothing so sadistic and malevolent as a 13 year old boy.
>>
>>75728841
Wtf? Why did they put their kid in the dryer? And why did they freak out after? What did they think was gonna happen?
>>
>>75734576
I'm surprised nothing happened when he pepper sprayed the game stop guy. My brother is schizophrenic and hit my mum in the head a few times because thought she was part of some conspiracy of people trying to frame him as a pedo. Court made him get monthly injections in his but and he has to see a shrink once a fortnight.
>>
>>75724826
>tfw trying to be a stoic but watching this person and feeling depression on his behalf

Got to stop this.
>>
File: merciful death soon hoggy.png (89 KB, 217x294) Image search: [Google]
merciful death soon hoggy.png
89 KB, 217x294
>>75724144
“Man is the cruellest animal.”
>>
File: 1464734455234.png (1 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1464734455234.png
1 KB, 128x128
>>75729692

I was seriously thinking about buying some Chris-chan original artwork as an investment.

The man's entire life is a meme. Imagine how big he'll be when he dies.
>>
>>75732520
To troll the World to this extent, fabricating a decades long history, fooling thousands, the comics, the medals, the VIDEOS, the whole Christian W. Chandler Saga... it would make him a master performer and the greatest avant-garde artist of all time.

But apply Occam's Razor and we're left with a really silly autistic person with a constellation of inter-related problems.
>>
>>75724144
What is this? a new saga has born?
>>
>>75735502
Chris is a little like The Pigman from that Paul Zindel book
>>
>>75724144
Why mods dont delete this shit?

Its not politics and certainly its not news worthy. Who cares about a random dude from forums? You idiots are giving attention to some person without any useful retribution.

Just ignore this shit, report and fucking mods please delete it.
>>
>>75726047
Nick (Ulillillia) isn't autistic, his sister and him have said so in the past. He does have some sort of OCD though.
>>
File: 1340177896440.jpg (160 KB, 604x404) Image search: [Google]
1340177896440.jpg
160 KB, 604x404
>>75736151

its 4chan culture you fuck.

have a look at /sp/ now compared to the glory days of 2011
ever since the 2012 olympics the board turned to shit and practically erased the culture and the fucking fun that was had there.
>>
>>75736039

Chris has a manager for his Sonichu franchise (and his personal life). It seems that his manager informed Chris that there was a lesbian couple that wanted a child (a daughter of course), and wanted to do this via "natural sperm donation". As such, Chris is very eager to use his feminine penis to fuck the recieving lesbian. However, another autist has applied and now there is a competition as to which female soul is able to give the best dicking.

Just to clarify how autistic these new trolls are: They actually recorded a full on porn video of themselves fucking a replica Kimmi doll.
>>
>>75736151
>Why mods dont delete this shit?
>being this new
>>
File: 678786765.jpg (42 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
678786765.jpg
42 KB, 320x240
>>75724144
That's degenerate
>>
>>75731725
Your head will collapse, and you'll ask yourself...

He actually has a brain, but it's somewhere lost in the deep murk we created for him when we destroyed his very soul.

Where is his mind?
>>
>>75731725
Not a pixies fan I take it

That was the most cogent thing I've heard him say
>>
>>75732520
The greatest Trolls in the world are those whom always keep you guessing if they are legitimately that fucked up by merely being who they are.
>>
>>75735531
Hot beef injections?
>>
>>75724144

ah yes, the man we destroyed and ruined

JULLLAAAY

JULLLAAAY
>>
File: 1386990995385.jpg (27 KB, 241x239) Image search: [Google]
1386990995385.jpg
27 KB, 241x239
>>75736362
It's been so many years
>>
>>75731725
Isnt that from Star Wars episode one?
>>
>>75736955
lol na, it's anti psychotic medication that is injected into fat tissue that then slowly is released into his blood stream, so he can't forget to take it.
>>
File: 1464472715308.png (89 KB, 169x170) Image search: [Google]
1464472715308.png
89 KB, 169x170
>>75725663

Holy shit, this is typical of CWC
>>
File: Hauntinglyterriblefeel.jpg (246 KB, 1200x856) Image search: [Google]
Hauntinglyterriblefeel.jpg
246 KB, 1200x856
>>75727754
>>
>>75736437
Well, Chris as a target is so easy for any troll
>>
File: 1299551782415.jpg (94 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1299551782415.jpg
94 KB, 640x480
>>75732131
So I'm a good looking guy but pretty insane. I'd fuck chris chan in the ass just to say I did. What's the likelyhood I'd getting charged with raping on a mental defective? Can he even consent?
>>
File: 4434812_300.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
4434812_300.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>75725663
>>
>>75737162
Idk. I'm pretty sure that that would push him over the edge to suicide. The trolls would have a field day.
>>
File: 1464746374278.jpg (52 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
1464746374278.jpg
52 KB, 600x315
>>75724144
Kek last I heard of him he Maced an EB games employee after getting into an argument over a sonic cutout in the store. Genuinely surprised they didn't haul him away after that one
>>
>>75737162
I've always loved that shitty yellow quality to the photos he takes. It really give it that feel of finding a stash of old photos in an abandoned house some deranged killer hermit took of himself and his victims.
>>
>>75737090
Fuck you're dense
https://youtu.be/ytjN6Qa-Igg

Like I said he still has a brain in that mess
>>
>>75737260
he hates dicks it would never happen, maybe if a female said she would let him fuck her if she pegged him 1st.
>>
>>75736362
ITS NOT /pol/ CULTURE.

You know what would be fun? If the opening post was a about having him stalked. Or an actual plan before hunting him down.

MURDER is fun. Giving attention to other irrelevant forum personas is lame, wasteful and disrespectful.

This kind of threads belong to /b/ not to the almighty /pol/.

Guy is seeking attention and like I said before he offers nothing to us unlike Milo. And yes the autistic fan-base around him can troll normies but dont use, or are those shitty forums declaring war against /pol/?
>>
>>75724144
You seem to be implying that there is a 'floor' for Chris-chan's depravity. People like him have no 'floors' or 'rock bottoms'. They just keep falling.

It's an endless descent to the Abyss, and if you watch him fall long enough, you'll eventually jump down too. Be careful.
>>
>>75737379
Bruh, at this point I'm pretty sure anyone that said they were female could dick him down. Shit, he's already a tranny. Not far to go to dick town.
>>
>>75724144

He looks like Lena Dunham in that pic
>>
>>75737465
Get the fuck out you god damned faggot. Cwc threads are tolerated everywhere on 4chan.
>>
File: 1413968669719.jpg (98 KB, 644x531) Image search: [Google]
1413968669719.jpg
98 KB, 644x531
>>75724144
Would he have still turned out like this if 4chan had never fucked with him?
>>
File: 1453669245835.jpg (118 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1453669245835.jpg
118 KB, 1024x768
>>75737465
because you're a faggot tourist, bitch swerve
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.