[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, why aren't you going to vote for Gary Johnson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: 35345345353.jpg (36 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
35345345353.jpg
36 KB, 639x480
So /pol/, why aren't you going to vote for Gary Johnson?
>>
>>75719457
Because he's not a good person. Literally trashed his own supporter's gift to him.
>>
>>75719457
because he wont make america great again
>>
>>75719457
But I am just like last election so...
>>
because he is one of the ugliest men who have ever lived. bordering on Rato ugly.
>>
>>75719457
Cuz he threw some other libertarian faggot's toy gun in the trash a few days ago
>>
leftist open borders we-are-all-one mentality
>>
I am #RidingTheJohnson
>>
He's a faggot and his VP pick is even more of a faggot.

Fuck him and the jewish cock he sucks
>>
>>75719457
he is such a creeper
>>
great idea lets turn our magnificent country into the shithole that is mexico!
>>
>>75719457
the nose knows
>>
>>75719588
this.

Also a vote for him is a vote for Killary
>>
>>75719510
can you further explain?
>>
>>75719588
I thought libertarians were just out for themselves?
>>
>>75719588
Also picked an anti-gunner as his VP
>>
>>75719739
http://libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/
>>
>>75719794
not an argument
>>
I don't really feel like it
>>
I'd vote for Johnson before any other fuck who's running.
>>
>>75719739
>he doesn't browse /pol/ on a daily basis

Sorry, but that's on you.
>>
His open borders stance is precisely the reason I would never vote for him.
>>
>>75720186
I cant really find recent sources of him stating he wants an open border.
>>
>>75720364
http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281689-gary-johnson-trumps-illegal-immigrant-rhetoric-absolutely

Those are just 2 easily searchable sources. Do your homework faggot.
>>
>>75720847
My key word was recent, faggot
>>
>>75719457
Bacause I won't support a desperate attempt at a Hillary supported H. Ross Perrot wanna-be.
>>
>>75719457
He's an Open Borders faggot. Literally the Lolbertarian.

Also, he's a massive dick:

http://libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/
>>
>>75719457
kike nose
>>
>>75719457
Why don't we want Hillasry elected ? Because she is a shill for Goldman Sachs, a criminal and a pandering demagogue who divide America.
>>
File: wheres your gun gary.jpg (112 KB, 960x579) Image search: [Google]
wheres your gun gary.jpg
112 KB, 960x579
>>75719457
Austin Peterson gave Gary a flintlock replica as a gift as part of his concession, Gary responded by throwing it in the trash. He's an asshole and not much of a libertarian either.

>>
>>75720847
He doesn't want open borders, he wants to regulate immigration like the economic issue that it is. He wants to give people work permits after performing background checks. The current system is unworkable. We have 12 million people here and we would be safer if we actually knew who they were. If you think Trump can actually round up that many people and deport them, you are kidding yourself. That would require spending billions and deploying the military throughout the U.S., turning the U.S. into a police state. Also, the price of food would skyrocket overnight because farming relies on immigrant labor. They try to hire U.S. citizens, but U.S. citizens won't do the work. More Mexicans have been leaving the U.S. than have been coming in recently. It's all economics. The idea that a wall and mass deportations will make things better is the height of delusion. I'd actually be fine with a wall, but you have to have a realistic solution for the people who are here and a solution that accounts for actual labor needs in the U.S.
>>
>>75719457

>Pro-gun control
>said illegals don't have a high crimerate
>libertarian
>>
>>75722378
That is an open border, dumbass. And the fact that you buy the media crap about more Mexicans leaving than coming is further proof that you are failing to realize that the media is intentionally misinforming you for a reason. You are playing right into their hands.
>>
>>75719457

Because Austin was way better
>>
>>75719457
>why aren't you going to vote for Gary Johnson

Because he did such a fucked up job as governor of New Mexico.
>>
>>75721103
Okay dope, here's an article from today.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/immigrants-just-want-jobs-gary-johnson-blows-trump-a-kiss-after-calling-out-racist-rhetoric/
>>
>>75719457
Libertarianism is just a meme desu
>>
>>75722857
>>
>>75719457

Hates guns
Open border
More SJW than the democrats
Bernie supporter
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.