[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idiot Meat Eater: Chinese people are so awful for eating dogs!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
Idiot Meat Eater: Chinese people are so awful for eating dogs! Why don't they just eat the equally intelligent animals we slaughter?!

Seriously, where do we draw the line between pet and food? I'm still a meat eater for the moment but not for long and want /pol/'s opinion on this. How do you justify loving some animals and putting ketchup and pickles on the dead roasted flesh of others?
>>
>>75718547
Eating carnivores is not a good idea.

Also, I had a pig as pet when I was a children.anyway.
>>
>>75718547
All animals erase the want to live dividing line?

Also
Chinks are subhuman.
>>
File: worm.jpg (153 KB, 748x563) Image search: [Google]
worm.jpg
153 KB, 748x563
>>75718547
All animals want to live.
>>
>>75718547
we have domesticated animals for different purposes. We have reinvented them over thousands of years for our own purposes. So it at least a bizarre thing when a culture uses an animal for a purpose which it was not intended.
>>
>>75718547
You're right, I think I'll take up eating cats and dogs too. Why should I discriminate when it comes to what meat I have?
>>
>>75718547
Dogs and cats have higher protein content and susceptible for rabies. That's why its not advisable to eat them. Also >>75718805
>>
>>75718547
Dogs and cats are useful and intelligent. We use them to catch other animals.
Plus they taste bad.
>>
Humans are healthiest when eating a balanced diet that includes meat.

When eating only meat, humans also become healthy as they lose fat and build muscle.

When eating only vegetables, humans lose both fat and muscle. Thus they become frail and weak and unhealthy people unless they are working out a lot to build that muscle back up.
>>
>>75719005
very good, now finish the argument by explaining the moral outrage.
>>
>>75718865
Kind of like arabs and goatfucking
>>
File: CV9wImtXAAAnbeJ.0.0.png (1 MB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
CV9wImtXAAAnbeJ.0.0.png
1 MB, 1280x854
>>75718831
I bet you're one of those 'plants can feel pain too hurr durr' retards.
>>
>>75718547
.03% of omnivores died climbing mount everest compared to 100% of vegans
>>
>>75719005
Dogs are delicious.
>>
>>75718547
I've been told that dog meat is fairly decent. Cat meat would be too stringy to even be close to palatable.
Fun fact: crows (a nearly universally hated creature) is likely more intelligent than dogs or pigs.
Humans evolved with meat eating features (canines, etc.). We should continue to use these to our advantage.
Have you ever seen one animal kill another? There is nothing clean about it. It's messy and not pretty to look at. But it is about as natural as you can get.
>>
Give up the flesh jew you won't regret it. Besides being degenerate caveman behaviour, flesh is full of faeces. And the hormones that they pump into the animals are also the reason for the faggotization of men.

Protip: smoked almonds taste like bacon.
>>
>>75719050
>Humans are healthiest when eating a balanced diet that includes meat

Zero evidence

>When eating only meat, humans also become healthy as they lose fat and build muscle

Oh I see, you're trolling.

Well done ;)
>>
>>75718547
There's nothing wrong with eating dogs except that most dogs actually have very little meat. on them. I support eating the surplus population though, especially pitbulls and related breeds.

I'd eat cats too, except they tend to be good rodent control for towns and small cities. Non-domestic dogs are useless, and a safety hazard at worst.
>>
>>75718547
>Animal rights

Their right is to be eaten, why are you trying to take that away from them?
>>
>>75719274
I've always wanted a pet crow. I don't understand why people hate them. They're nature's sanitation department.
>>
>>75719273

So I've heard.
>>
>>75719298
Have you never gone on a steak only diet? I was on one a few months back, and I lost a ton of fat while gaining muscle. Literally didn't work out during that time either.

Steak and water, man.
>>
File: 1432793202265.png (54 KB, 201x178) Image search: [Google]
1432793202265.png
54 KB, 201x178
>>75718547
>Retard detected.

Dogs became dogs specifically because of their companionship with mankind, helping us hunt. Dogs are the only creature on the planet besides other humans that can look you in the eyes and understand human emotion. Because of the centuries worth of companionship.

Cats self-domesticated as pest-control for our crops.

Both earned their place besides mankind.

Pigs are food. Cows are food. No other animal as proven worthy of NOT being food. Its really not hard to figure out vegantard. Some animals benefited us in ways that didnt require them to be eaten, others simply became meat on a plate. Thats what happens when youre an APEX predator.

Now go eat your kale.
>>
File: he.png (291 KB, 547x513) Image search: [Google]
he.png
291 KB, 547x513
>>75719443
hahaha le poopoo :DDDDDDDD

Fuck off
>>
File: naw son naw.gif (2 MB, 260x365) Image search: [Google]
naw son naw.gif
2 MB, 260x365
>>75719152
kek
>>
>>75718547
Pigs and cows would literally go extinct if the world went vegan. They only exist to provide us with food, and can't survive in nature.
>>
>>75718865
This.
Poodle meat doesn't sound very good. China dog meat, that has been bread for its meat, might be decent.
Does a pig react as much as a well-loved dog when you get home? No. It's because we've bred dogs for companionship over food.
>>
>>75719453
>I'm the judge of who gets to live!!!!!!

Bad news for you, you didn't earn your place in my mankind, time to eat you

>Pigs are food, cows are food, durrrrr

Not healthy food, not moral food, not sustainable food

You are not an apex predator, you're an apex fucking aspie
>>
>>75719453
kale is delicious when cooked with bacon grease
>>
File: 1460076945633.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1460076945633.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>75718547
>one post
>inflammatory
/pol/ can't identify bait anymore
>>
Until we make something that tastes JUST like meat and we reimburse the meat industry from taking away all their profi.....Wait this is something that happens only in children fantasy books lol.
>>
>>75718547
I don't feel the need to justify it, as long as the killing is relatively merciful I don't particularly condemn the eating of dogs. I'd rather not eat them myself because I have a love of dogs and think of them as companions and friends but as long as it's not mine I'm not going to be angry about somebody else doing it.
>>
>>75719167
>ywn suck Ilana's jew tits

just end me lads
>>
>>75718831

Personally I don't eat worms.
>>
don't dead
open inside
>>
>>75719548
No, they wouldn't. There is absolutely no evidence for this. There are also tons of wild pigs in the world

Not letting cows and pigs go extinct doesn't mean the solution is to eat them
>>
>>75718691
>Eating carnivores is not a good idea.
Why? Will the meat give you diseases or something?

>>75718547
>How do you justify loving some animals and putting ketchup and pickles on the dead roasted flesh of others?
Well mate let me put it this way, I have 2 cats and I love them very very much, but I have eaten "espetinho de gato" and I gotta tell you, it is by far the most tender, delicious juicy meat I have ever had the pleasure of tasting it.

Basically, even you are made out of edible meat, as many tribal societies found out.
>>
>>75719548
>can't survive in nature
>pigs
>cows
>>
>>75719573
This is all bullshit. Dogs aren't bred for food. They actually just use regular dogs, many picked up from the street.

Second, pigs are actually highly socialized animals. They obviously have to be, or the farmers wouldn't be able to handle them. They're quire intelligent, arguably more so than dogs, and some people keep them as pets.

And I'm a meat eater.
>>
>>75718547
cats and dogs don't taste so well.

One of my wish would be to try Panda bear.
>>
>>75718547
we created pig, cow, sheep ect. they wouldnt survive in the wilderness. their sole purpose is to feed us
>>
>>75719815
Your a dumbass.

Cows and pigs that are raised on farms to be eaten. Wouldn't survive without humans
>>
File: 1459024104196s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1459024104196s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>75719608

>Hurrrrr i cant tell things on the level of species

Yoiu know jackshit about me or anyone else on this bard, vegan faggot. Notice how you cannot contest how dogs descended from wolves form being human companions for hunting? Its because your leaf eating ass cant.

They became companions. And thus are not food.

> Hurrrrrrrrr BUT ITS BAD FOR YOU

Entirely debatable and up to individual diet. If you dont do any sort of physical activity, you really dont need the meat. When we were primarily hunters, it was more beneficial. But it hardly matters now does it? We're top of the food chain.

Unless you'd like to join Bambi in the forest, you little twinky faggot, get over meat-eating and go back to listening to my chemical romance.
>>
>>75719914
There are countless wild sheep and pigs.

They can all survive just fine in the wild if you help reintroduce them
>>
>>75718547
I like eating all animal but humans, have aten dogs, rabbits, and all regular Murican meat. They are inferior and will serve humans.
>>
File: 4aobh29.jpg (95 KB, 750x570) Image search: [Google]
4aobh29.jpg
95 KB, 750x570
>>75718547
>cucking yourself out of eating meat because you feel bad for the animals

Survival of the fittest anon. If these animals were the advanced ones, you can be damn sure they would be killing/eating us and not giving a shit.
>>
>>75718547
Pigs and cows evolved over many years to be cattle, their sole evolutionary purpose is to be lunch meat. Dogs evolved along side us for thousands of years, hunting with us, protecting us, being our companions, they are our best friends. Cats are just stringy and probably taste bad.

Now piss off.
>>
>>75719376
>I've always wanted a pet crow. I don't understand why people hate them. They're nature's sanitation department.
Same here, but I'd think that they'd crap over everything. The only cultures that I can think of off the top of my head that actually respected the crow were the Northern Germanic tribes (association with Odin) and a few tribes in the Americas (the Ojibwe come to mind).
>>
>>75720026

>actually believes this bullshit
>>
>>75718547
if dogs and cats were actually good for meat like livestock is, we would eat them too
>>
Fucking retard most Chinese don't eat dogs.

Also you don't think ancient people hasn't eaten enough random shit, including dogs and cats, during starvation periods? The reason to give up certain animals are either 1. They're useful to human or 2. They dont fucking taste good.

Leave a vegan retard starve for a week. Then throw in a machete and a dog. See if that fucking retard kills the dog and eat the shit up
>>
>>75719790
>Why? Will the meat give you diseases or something?
harder to maintain. a herbivore that herbivore ate grass and absorbed roughly 10% of that grass as new mass. when an animal eats that herbivore roughly 10% of that 10% becomes new mass. so you need 100g of edible grass for 10g of cow meat for 1g of lion meat or whatever carnivore meat
>>
>>75718547
Why don't we introduce livestock to tumblr, deviantart, and reddit, then kill the ones who lose their will to live?
>>
>>75718547
>being a vegan

Do you want your country to turn out like India?
>>
>>75720043
>hurr durr ders still sheepz lamo
im not talking about moutain goats or bison
Modern farm sheep's wool doesnt stop growing because we farm it. the ones that produced less would die thus making the onces that have more wool that keeps growing become the dominant trait in them
>>
File: oo.jpg (4 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
4 KB, 119x125
>>75720031
>hurrrrrr im an arbitrary retard that has no actual discernible standard

>notice how you cannot contest dogs descended form wolves from being human companions from hunting

What was there to contest? You just brought this up. That's completely irrelevant to now and there is nothing to indicate that simple exposure and domestication cannot create this effect as well

>And thus are not food

Because you said so? Cool story

You can train a fucking pig to sniff out mushrooms. It doesn't mean anything

>entirely debatable and up to individual diet

It's actually not the slightest bit debatable. The fats, proteins, acids, minerals, and cholesterol from animal products are all terrible for us. This is not debatable for anyone but retards like you.

>when we were primarily hunters it was more beneficial

Because our bodies' preferred fuel is fat and protein, right? No retard, it's carbohydrates

>we're top of the food chain
That's actually debatable if you're talking about bacterias and such. But this is entirely irrelevant and just shows what a knuckle dragging retard you are.

How about you get over your fat ass and actually think for a change instead of jerking off to Ron Swanson compilations on Youtube
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 209x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 209x240
>>75719644
brain:
>holy fuck look at that disgusting Jewess, honestly one of the annoying """"people"""" I have ever seen and she has the body of a 14 yo boy
dick:
>HHHNNNNNNNNNGGG

what is this magic?
>>
>>75719608
Moral food? Who gives a flying fuck about the life of a pig, cow or chicken? What life is there to live for them. Thise animals have been domesticated for so long theyre used to it innately.
>>
>>75720210
I would imagine similar accommodations to what you would use for a large parrot would be enough to deal with the droppings. I think the best thing about them as a pet is that they can pretty much eat anything.
>>
>>75718547
>a neighbor dying is the same as a family member dying

turns out people make emotional connections and as a culture we have those connections to dogs and cats
>>
>>75720137
In other words, human culture and intervention dictated food and not actual logic.
>>
>>75720362
Well, this applies to carnivores raised in captivity, but not to wild game, which im guessing is the main source of carnivore meat for the few people who actually eat it.
>>
>>75720571
we get it. you like veg. how would you feel if normal people told you you shouldnt eat your faggot greens and magical roots
>>
I should be allowed to put whatever the fuck I want into my body.
>>
Dogs are mankind's friends. We both have been together for thousands of years. Cows were meant to be eaten same with all other animals. We're omnivores for a reason.
>>
>>75718547
>cows are as intelligent as dogs
Liberal logic
>>
>>75720620
>Who gives a flying fuck about the life of a pig, cow or chicken

Non-autists. Obviously I'm preaching to the wrong choir here

>What life is there to live for them

What life is there to live for you? How do you know the best course of action for them is to be slaughtered?

>they're used it to innately

Incredible. You are actually this in denial
>>
>>75720571
Citation needed
>>
>>75720840
> cows are as intelligent as liberals
Fixed
>>
File: FUCK.webm (650 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.webm
650 KB, 640x360
>>75718831
>penis-leech lives matter
>>
>>75720480
Well those mountain "goats or bison" are actually sheep and exist in the wild.

>modern farm sheep

Irrelevant. That's a result of human intervention

>>75720781
Well, I'd like to see them try to argue that.
>>
>>75720362
Other way around. 1 gram of grass for 10 grams of herbivore for 100 grams of carnivore
>>
>>75720873
For what? Any of it? It's all quite easily researchable and basic science but I'm going to need a more specific inquiry.
>>
>>75719790
Yes
>>
>>75720854
You must cry your little heart out then when you see a chicken sandwich i think your the autustic one son. I ask whats immoral about meat and you sperg out, go eat your grass.
>>
>>75720854
Fuck you, if i want to kill, cook, and eat a dumb ass bird, I fucking will you communist FUCKER.

I was born with these teeth and these organs so I could digest meat. And I like meat, so Im going to fucking eat meat.

Im a fucking adult. I dont need your fucking holier-than-thou self telling me about the philosophy of murderi murdering an animal. Animals have no soul. We breed them to die.
>>
>>75721051
Your whole statement is saying things like meat is inherintly bad for us but dont back it up with anything
>>
>>75721148

Enjoy your feminizing hormones.
>>
If cats or dogs tasted as good as a steak or bacon, I'd be eating their asses too.
>>
> implying i wouldn't eat a cat or dog

get in me, you saucy felines / canines
>>
>>75719573
>Does a pig react as much as a well-loved dog when you get home?

Actually, yes they do. Pigs are extremely social creatures, funny as heck, quite intelligent, and genuinely like people if you hang around them a bit. Unfortunately for them, they are made of bacon and ham and pork chops.
>>
>>75721244
Enjoy your feminizing tofu and soy
>>
>>75718547
>dogs and cats were specifically bred to live with humans and do menial tasks like hunting small animals
>pigs and cows were specifically bred to stand around and get fat so we can eat them.

this isn't rocket science.
>>
>>75721244
Post body
>>
>>75718547
One raised as pets, the other for food. I bet you PETA lovers have a cow standing in your living room.
>>
>>75721026
are you retarded?
>flag
never-mind, don't even bother answering

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_law
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 540x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 540x332
>>75718547
Here is the basic thing you don't understand.

We have deals with animals.

Cows for instance would be huge, open targets for predators one the wild. They have no way to defend themselves and they don't run very fast.

So we keep them safe from predators on land that is tended. Providing them food and shelter ( no not literally, shelter from wild animals). In exchange for that safety they give us milk and then when the time comes we kill them as humanely as possible. That is much better than being slowly eaten by a pack of wild dogs. That's the deal with cows.

We have different deals with companion animals.

If you can't see the difference there is probably not much hope for you and critical thinking.

It's perfectly fine for you to be a vegetarian. it makes no difference to others and really doesn't change anything about how the world works.
>>
>>75718547
Say no more. Seriously, shut the fuck up, faggot. I know people who are vegan and are seriously upset for eating the plants because they think they are "living." Technically they are, but they don't feel pain. It's fucking retarded. And you're retarded. Anyway...

#yulindogfestival
>>
>>75718547
Dogs and cats are too lean to get good cuts of meat which is okay for stew but as long as I have the choice I'll stick with chicken, fish, pork and beef.
>>
File: achno.png (717 KB, 729x427) Image search: [Google]
achno.png
717 KB, 729x427
> he thinks animals have souls
>>
>>75720988
we didnt force bison to interbreed, thus they have adapted to their surounding, farm animals adapted for us
>>
File: download (4).jpg (4 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
4 KB, 201x251
>Its ok to eat meat as long as the animals aren't fluffy and cute.

White people actually believe this
>>
>>75721148
And you must struggle to breath every time you stuff your disgusting fat face with that sandwich

>>75721215
I'm sorry, but when your "rights" infringe upon an inherent right to live among other things, including myself when your consumption of meat drastically influences our environment. I have a right to object to what you have to eat

>so I could digest meat

That's funny, I can't possibly imagine your teeth are all sharp and jagged, that your organs can digest fresh raw meat, that your stomach acid when eating is a pH of 1-2, that your colon is very simple and short so that meat can quickly go through, that you can detoxify Vitamin A, that your intestines are only 5-6x that of your of body size.

Should I continue?

You're not an adult, you're a fucking manchild reeeing in the face of facts and logic

>we breed them to die

Seek psychiatric help
>>
>>75719453
So, who's going to tell him that dogs are commonly eaten (and bred for their meat) in Asia?
Dogs were initially bred for companionship (and so forth) so they have a freakishly weird natural trust towards humans (it's truthfully bizarre how much they trust us compared with any other domesticated animal). Similar to how the dog has been bred out of the wolf, the modern pig or cow would be unrecognizable prior to their domestication. They have been shaped by human intervention for thousands of years.
Dogs are food in other parts of the world. They aren't your pitbulls or poodles because they have been bred for a purpose (your initial point).

I respect and agree with your opinion, but don't call people retards without doing your homework.

Fun fact: KFC was once the largest buyer of Kale due to the decoration of their buffets.
>>
>humans are omnivores
>unlike bears, our main energy source is meat

How is it that hard to understand?
>>
>>75720721
Considering meat is a very good source of protein and other essential nutrients/fats, you can use logic too. Fact of the matter is that your position is entirely dictated by feelings.
>>
I don't really get mad chinese eat dogs. It's a different culture.
>>
>>75721600
That's because bison were almost hunted to extinction
>>
>>75718547
Who decides what animals to eat and what not to eat?

Leviticus 11:1-3
>The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “Tell the Israelites: These are the animals you can eat: If an animal has hooves that are split into two parts, and if that animal also chews the cud, then you may eat the meat from that animal.

God decides.
>>
>>75718547
Cats and dogs are useful outside of providing meat, unlike cows.

In fact even piggus are more useful than cows in several aspects like finding mines and truffles, or deterring muslims
>>
>>75721654
Y-your fat hahaha i got him guize, seek help for you condition my child autism has treatment
>>
>>75720940
Jesus that is creepy
>>
>>75721741
darwin in effect
>>
Either it's morally acceptable to kill animals of any species for food or it's not acceptable to kill any animals for food. If you have any other position on the issue, it's almost certainly one that you arrived at because of your feelings.
>>
>>75718547
Good, erase the line so we can eat all animals!
>>
>>75721522

Do the math.
If grass = x, and the herbivore retains 10% of x, it's now .1x. If the carnivore only retains 10% of that, it is .01x.

Following this, 100*.01x = 10*.1x = 1*x.

Fucking burger, go import some teachers. Clearly your people can't teach themselves.
>>
Because some animals are useful to domestic humans, some are not.

Dogs act as guards.
Cats reduce vermin.

Some can say pigs are useful for reducing waste, but so are dogs in the same regard. All a cow does is eat grass and without homogenization its milk is barely edible. In the end humans must eat meat, since the evolution from australopithicus to homo erectus the ingestion of meat was integral to the development of our cranial size, without meat eating we wouldn't have attained our intelligence.

The raising of animals for food isn't even inhumane, provided you come from a civilised society there are bodies in place to prevent the cruel slaughter of animals. In Australia this is the RSPCA, Britain has a similar authority.

America does not, almost all animal cruelty slaughter comes from America because they do not have a body like this because free market.
>>
Cause pigs are more efficient to fatten up very to be slaughtered

White knight fagging for animals now?
Really?
>>
>>75721340
I wasn't aware of this. Makes sense if they were developed alongside humans. However, the reason why they were developed from their hairy ancestors in the first place? Sweet and delicious bacon.
>>
>>75718547
You see the line between the pig and the cat? That's where you draw the line.
>>
>>75721243
The cholesterol and saturated fats from meats are all terrible for us, they raise our cholesterol and contribute to atheroscleroris.

The lipid hypothesis has been proven since 1976

Processed red meats are a type 1 carcinogen via the WHO, and unprocessed is type 2.

Saturated fats from animal products can cause lipotoxicity in humans.

Meat has quite high methionine content, methionine in high amounts can contribute to cancer http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22342103
>>
>>75721757
>kike detected
>>
>>75718547
It is good to absorb the amino acids of powerful beasts.

The complexity they create feeds into the complexity of our own beings and we absorb their spent energy. We eat their bodies out of love so that their essence finds a future in us.
>>
>>75721626
>White people actually believe this
>muh deep understanding of societal ills meme
>>
>>75721813
That's the kind of logic I'd expect from a Mexican.

>if you think it's okay to eat our livestock created to be food, it must also be okay to eat our pets created to be companions

by 'created' I mean through domestication selective breeding
>>
>>75721874
>If grass = x, and the herbivore retains 10% of x, it's now .1x. If the carnivore only retains 10% of that, it is .01x.
that's what i said faggot, reed your own fucking post >>75721026 and realise how retarded you are
eating a wolf that ate a sheep that ate grass means that for every gram of wolf that's 100 grams of grass
>>
>>75721874
It's american math. We don't understand standardized measurements too well. Don't go too hard on him.
>>
>>75718547
We draw the line wherever we want.
We're fucking Humans
We own this planet.
We are the superior creature.
We are the height of evolution.
All other creatures exist only at our pleasure.
If we want to fucking eat some and use others as pets, we have every fucking right to.
>>
>>75722203
>humans are superior creatures
>we own this planet
You're a special snowflake, aren't ya?
>>
>>75722062
And yet people drink booze, smoke cigarettes and eat meat despite that, do you know why? Because adults are allowed to choose what they eat, i know it must chap your ass that people eat meat otherwise you wouldnt even be here to begin with. Why dont you go back to your autistic vegan club and vote for bernie.
>>
>>75722124
Holy shit you're retarded. You said literally the exact opposite, fucktard.
>>75722195
Sorry ameribro! I forgot different states have different standards, and school districts could be so polar in their education levels! Clearly our friend got stuck with a shit tier state/district.
>>
>>75721697
But at what cost? Cancer, diabetes, atheroscleroris?

You can get all your nutritional needs, PERFECTLY from a vegan diet

Really the only issue is B12 which is a bacteria that isn't even necessarily found in high levels in animals, many are supplemented with B12

>entirely dictated by feelings

Totally false. Your entire position is dictated by "I have no self-control and am a selfish fuck"

Animal products are terrible for you, plain and simple. "muh protein" is not an argument, you can get protein in high amounts of from grains and legumes, you don't need all that much protein unless you want to bodybuild anyway, .75g per lb anyways, not that ludicrous 2g per lb

It's also terrible for the environment which affects everyone
>>
File: 1445565154961.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1445565154961.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>75721680
>Asians
>human
>>
>>75722203
>All other creatures exist only at our pleasure
What about mosquitoes?
>>
>>75722335
Call me when the chickens build a rocket and plant their flag on the moon.
>>
>>75721797
You're a fat sack of a shit and an autist that isn't even remotely an argument

Just an ad hominem attack to justify your serial killer like behaviors in why you like torturing animals and eating them
>>
>>75722352
read >>75720362
>so you need 100g of edible grass for 10g of cow meat for 1g of lion meat or whatever carnivore meat
>>
>>75719790
>Why? Will the meat give you diseases or something?

Energy consumed towards maturity is degraded up the food chain.
Vegetation has a high energy yield, herbivores consume and expend a lot of that while maturing.
Carnivores consume a lot of mature herbivores to reach maturity.

It costs a fuckload more, and they are not as rich in energy/vitamins.
>>
>>75722379
Its not selfish to eat meat, its delicious
>>
>>75722351
>because adults are allowed to choose what they eat

Brilliant observation, Colombo

Now let me do this again to see if it''ll actually get through

Your "right" infringes upon a right to live, for not only the animals you've absolutely no care of (at an astonishing rate, not just the way we naturally live as living creatures) But for others in an environmental sense.
>>
>>75722493
Holy Fucking Shit now I know you're a troll. There's no way anyone can be this retarded and have an organic structure with slightest resemblance to the brain.
>>
>>75722545
>I'll contend your point with a completely selfish reason
>>
File: 1434565035359.gif (462 KB, 300x208) Image search: [Google]
1434565035359.gif
462 KB, 300x208
>>75718547
Explain why an animal life is worth more than a plant life or even a bacterium.
>>
>>75722107
So if I started breeding dogs for food you'd have no objection to me eating them?
>>
>>75722464
Im actually warming up porkchops right now since were talking about this i hope you dont mind. Plus i run a lot friend im not really heavy in general.
>>
File: ned-flanders-picture.png (93 KB, 284x319) Image search: [Google]
ned-flanders-picture.png
93 KB, 284x319
>>75722436
Mmm mmm! Sure are fun to scratch! Mmm! Satisfying!
>>
>>75721804
I suppose it's the same for you if you see a reason to consume animal products.
>>
>>75722702
>in general

Christ you even know you're a fat sack of shit and can't even just outright deny it
>>
>>75722629
Im just speaking the truth, beef and broccoli is delicious
>>
>>75722610
at what point is
>so you need 100g of edible grass for 10g of cow meat for 1g of lion meat or whatever carnivore meat
any different than
>If grass = x, and the herbivore retains 10% of x, it's now .1x. If the carnivore only retains 10% of that, it is .01x.

you're the retard when you said
>Other way around. 1 gram of grass for 10 grams of herbivore for 100 grams of carnivore
>>
>>75722464
>like torturing animals and eating them

whoa now, I let them get harvested in large and cost efficient groups because me, and so many others, enjoy the meal.
>>
>>75722655
Plant life and bacterium do not experience pain or subjectively experience reality

Go ahead and try to tell me that you'd actually feel guilty for chopping up a live plant as opposed to a live pig
>>
>>75718547
chinese aren't awful for eating dogs
they are awful because they are commies
>>
>>75722572
Cows, pigs, and chikens have no rights you mental invalid. They have the right to die and feed humans
>>
>>75722825
Alright fine, I'll apply my equation to your statement.

100 grass * x = 100x
10 herbivore * .1x = x
1 carnivore * .01x = .01x

Explain to me how these are the same, even in the slightest
>>
>>75722863
>life is only as important as its ability to feel pain
Should killing paralyzed people be legal?

>experience reality
What?
>>>/x/
>>
>>75722720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWfQ46PM5jo
Tell me that doesn't make you want to slap yourself in the name of the lorderino
>>
>>75719005
>dog
>can't even survive on its own
>intelligent

lol
>>
>>75722790
This projection youve got going on is blatantly obvious
>>
>>75722930
>mental invalid

>says the future serial killer justifying his psychopathic tendencies

Who are you to impose that right? Some dumb fat autist?

Your liberties are anti-liberties for others

Should I have the right to enslave someone as stupid as you? Do you have the right to destroy everyone's environment because you're a glutton with no self-control?
>>
>>75722436
>>75722203
Or any other of the terrifying creatures of Australia.
>>
>>75722986
are you stupid. it goes like this
x=100J
grass = 1x (100J)
herbivore = .1x (10J)
carnivore = .01x (1J)
>>
>>75722655
Explain how a human life is more important than a plants life
>>
>>75723002
>should killing paralyzed people be legal

I wasn't aware that being paralyzed suddenly meant you couldn't feel pain anywhere or that you suddenly lost the right to live

>what?

It's quite a simple statement. I can't possibly imagine what your dumb ass could possibly find wrong
>>
>>75723180
You still get the same fucking result. You need 100 grams of meat to get the same amount of energy you'd get from 1 gram of grass.
>>
>>75722668
Yes that's right. Your animals are your animals.
>>
>>75718547
Let us not cast pearls before swine
>>
>>75723119
Ya know i just dont care, meats too addictive man! I just gotta shoot up some bacongrease real quicklike to get my fix for my serial killer tendencies. Hey maybe i should kill and eat you
>>
>>75723112
>no you!!!!!

Didn't mean to bully you, fatso. I'll ease off. Notice that this is where you've brought the argument instead arguing ANYTHING I've actually said.
>>
>>75723269
Then you have no objection to my initial statement
>>
>>75723314
What a scholastic reply.
>>
>>75718547
No human is equal
Wht would animals be any diffrent?
>>
>>75723317
Oh so you want a serious argument and to use ad homs. You cant have your kale and eat it too fag
>>
File: 1458614843363.jpg (11 KB, 245x247) Image search: [Google]
1458614843363.jpg
11 KB, 245x247
>>75720940
>>
File: smarter than your avg neet.jpg (30 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
smarter than your avg neet.jpg
30 KB, 512x288
>>75719274
What kind of degenerate hates crows? They serve an important function in the animal hierarchy, and there have been scientific studies (backed up by my anecdotal observations) that they are as smart as fuck.
>>
>>75723373
Why thank you i am a brilliant scholar
>>
>>75723261
>You need 100 grams of meat to get the same amount of energy you'd get from 1 gram of grass.
first off
go eat 10 grams of grass and tell me how it had the same amount of energy as a kilogram of meat

either way though that's not what the 10 percent law does. it means only 1% of energy introduced to a system will make it to the third trophic level, not that things in the third trophic level will have 1% of the energy gram for gram
>>
>>75723425
You're doing nothing to disprove the current meme of the paleo-crowd being knuckle dragging anti-vaxxing unironic autists

You're quite well a big reason why veganism is a growing thing. I guess I have to thank you for your ignorance and unintentional progress for humanity and the world as a whole.

Thank you
>>
>>75723240
It isn't

Morality is a social construct

>>75723258
You are avoiding the question.
Does a mosquito have more of a right to live than a tree?

>It's quite a simple statement. I can't possibly imagine what your dumb ass could possibly find wrong
"Reality" is just inputs of sensory information
>>
>>75721538

>we
>implying you
>>
>>75723261

Ahahahahahah.

Yes let's feed the world with grass. No don't eat that McRoyale with cheese, it has a 100g of meat on it.

You can get the same amount of energy from this one gram of grass. I just mowed my lawn, I can feed the population of Canada for a day. ( I have a big lawn. I got at least 20kg of grass out of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
>>
>>75722436
"At our pleasure" means as long as we please to allow.
We could wipe out mosquitoes entirely if we wanted to within a couple of years.
>>
>>75723639
Not an anti vaxxer but ok feel free to keep making guesses, i didnt know vegans had mind reading abilities.
>>
>>75723680
>"in this moment i am euphoric"
>>
File: 432543234.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
432543234.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>75723830
>I have no argument
>>
>>75723617

Your second part is getting closer. It's not an exact rule though, it's more of a vague guideline. The gist of how it works is a rabbit will eat some carrots, use up around 10% of the nutrients in the carrot, and piss and shit the rest out. Then, a wolf eats the rabbit, gets 10% from that, and shits the rest out. 10%*10% is 1%, ergo the wolf has effectively gained 1% of the nutrients that the original carrot had. Thus, if we converted the entire wolf's body into a carrot of equal mass, that carrot would be 100 times more nutritious than the wolf.
>>
>>75718547
I don't draw any line.
There's no difference on eating dogs or cows.
Human reigns supreme over all other species. We can choose which sample from a given specie we will humanize and give love.
I have a cat and I care for it. You can eat all other cats in the world, I don't give a fuck.
Just don't eat mine. Not because it's a cat but because it's my property and I choose what to do with it.

HUMAN PRIDE WORLDWIDE
>>
>>75718547
http://www.amazon.com/Some-We-Love-Hate-Eat/dp/0061730858

Read a book nigger.
>>
>>75723680
There is no question being avoided. If you're talking about the "reality" thing I honestly do not know how much more simplistically I can break it down

>does a mosquito have more of a right to live than a tree

If you're just talking about a single mosquito and a single tree with bark and leaves, then a mosquito.

But of course you're going to twist this question as if you had meant something completely different all along

>reality is just inputs of sensory information

Not really. Are you telling me a pig and plant experience reality the same way?

>Morality is a social construct

Seek help
>>
>>75718547
Non retarded meat eater: Hmmm, wonder where I can try some of this dog stew?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-01/nsw-mp-robert-borsak-ate-elephant-he-hunted-and-killed-in-africa/7466852
>>
>>75723568
idk, man. A shit-ton of societies hate them and yet they are probably smarter than dolphins. They weren't even bred for intelligence (which is kind of amazing when you think of it). If I had to guess, I'd say that people hate them because they feed on the dead. Nobody wants to see their dead grandma getting pecked at by a crow and yet a few cultures actually cherish the whole death cycle and actually place the dead in trees to bury the bones later.
>>
>>75723773
Well, your type are usually anti-vaxxer/anti-science retards. It was a well educated guess
>>
>>75723877
>the-fedora'd-gentleman.tiff
>>
>>75723930

The gist of how it works is a rabbit will eat some carrots, use up around 10% of the nutrients in the carrot, and piss and shit the rest out.

The Rabbit uses 90% of the nutrients doing things like respiration and cell division. The remaining 10% of energy is stored as mass.

The wolf then eats bunnies and uses 90% of the energy staying alive. 10% is stored as mass which we eat.

Are you actually retarded or am I?
>>
>>75724107
You do not have any definable definition of what has the "right to live" and what doesn't

In your mind, it's what ever suits your argument at the given moment.

>Not really. Are you telling me a pig and plant experience reality the same way?
How does a pig "experiencing reality" give it any more right to live?

>seek help
Not an argument.
>>
>>75724168
And your types are typically faggots who vote for bernie and chant about priveledge go back to plebbit fag i know your fee fees must be hurt
>>
>>75724168
Ok if we're doing the guessing game...

How many buttplugs do you have in your collection?
>>
>>75723930
>The gist of how it works is a rabbit will eat some carrots, use up around 10% of the nutrients in the carrot, and piss and shit the rest out. Then, a wolf eats the rabbit, gets 10% from that, and shits the rest out. 10%*10% is 1%, ergo the wolf has effectively gained 1% of the nutrients that the original carrot had
I disagree with none of this

>Thus, if we converted the entire wolf's body into a carrot of equal mass, that carrot would be 100 times more nutritious than the wolf.
I think what you mean is if we collected the amount of carrots that were eaten by all the rabbits the wolf ate we'd have 100* more energy. meat has more energy density than vegetables, 1g of carnivore meat has more energy than 1g of plant
>>
>>75723765
Better think about that before you pull the trigger. As much as a pain in the ass those fuckers are, they do have a vital role in the ecosystem.
Aren't rabbits still a problem in Australia?
I agree that we can exterminate almost any species we please.
>>
>>75724325
That's funny. Didn't realize I was the one denying facts in favor of "muh feelings" and "muh body muh temple"

>>75724375
5. I passed them down to my wife's son to use on his mother
>>
Only murkans think chinese are bad for dog eating
Here none cares who eats what, dog or a cat is as an ok food as horse, cow or chimp
>>
>>75721026
>1000% law

you're a fucking idiot or you've solved entropy
>>
>>75724523
And btw you have anti-vaxxers because you have doctors and scientists publishing studies about the vaccine-autism link
>>
>>75724243

No, at this point you're really close. I made some broad swings with my wording. I'll rephrase what I said to be more clear.

So the rabbit eats the carrots. Let's say 80% of it is used up by the rabbit to sustain itself, 10% is pooped out, and it has 10% stored away as fat and muscle (carrot did something similar with absorbed nutrients and solar radiation, but it's more complicated for that). So now, the rabbit has 10% of the nutritional value of what it ate. So now, if the wolf eats the bunny, it's only benefitting from the parts it can eat, the fat and muscle. Thus, it's only getting 10% of that carrot already. It's using up that energy in the same way the rabbit did, so only 1% of the overall energy and nutrients is stored as fat and muscle for the wolf. Thus, if we eat the wolf, we're only gaining 1% of the energy from that original carrot. Of course, because the wolf ate multiple rabbits, and the rabbits ate a lot more carrots, the wolf is a decent source of food.
>>
>>75724720
Just like you have doctors and scientists publishing "studies" about how cholesterol and saturated fat are all good and bullshit and how eggs are a superfood
>>
>>75724433

Yes! That's the meaning of the 10% rule! I think I misinterpreted your first argument though, sorry about that!
>>
>>75718547
What are pigs good for besides meat?

Wouldn't they just fucking disappear if we didn't need them, nobody wants wild pigs running around
>>
>>75724937
That's why wild pigs live in their natural habitats which is primarily not in cities or suburbs
>>
File: Hal Herzog.jpg (9 KB, 133x200) Image search: [Google]
Hal Herzog.jpg
9 KB, 133x200
>>75723964
Why would I want to read a book that features its author holding a cat (a creature that cares naught for human companionship)? Plus it's slightly over-priced.
>>
>>75724838
The problem is not that humans consume meat but that there are too many humans
>>
>>75725164
No. It is an issue that humans eat meat

There probably are too many humans too. But that's a different subject
>>
I like meat
>>
>>75725285
Gay
>>
>>75724875
>I misinterpreted your first argument though, sorry about that!
This is why I maintain a soft-spot within my heart towards Canada.
>>
>>75725269
But its ok for a grizzly bear to consume humans?
>>
>>75725389
No. Precisely why I stay away from grizzly bears that do not have the capacity to make intelligible judgment
>>
>>75725331
says the 32replies vegan

i cant recall the last day i didnt eat meat desu. ate chiken and pork today
>>
>>75725543
They eat fish too

Those immoral grizzly bears!
>>
>>75724838
>"studies"
Take a stats course. I'm sorry that your viewpoints are being challenged by facts.

Saturated fats are good, like many other things, in moderation.

The egg is used as a baseline for "actual" protein absorption (whey protein actually exceeds it btw). If that doesn't make it a "super" food, I don't know what would.
>>
>>75718547
You're a vegetarian which means you're a fucking moron. Dont worry about the questions of the world and continue on your bullshit diet that is impossible without modern supplements and ignore the fact that eating meat is what caused us to become intellectually superior to every other animal on earth
>>
>>75725806
In all honesty that is quite an interesting thing to think about

Should vegans take up a responsibility to save wild animals or let nature take its course and hope for the best? And to what extent should nature take its course?

But I don't see how this means we should farm raise animals for consumption. Or even hunt them for consumption
>>
>>75724115
That's a fair historical point, since they are scavengers, and no one wanted to see grandma being chewed on--but that generally is not a concern now. But people still hate on them, and freak out when they see them. I think it may have to do with that a crow's eyes look....thoughtful?...where most birds...don't.. Perhaps that is disconcerting?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1905x1267) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1905x1267
Did cats make the Black Plague worse by chasing infected rats?
>>
>>75725870
Why are there so many smart vegetarians then?
>>
>>75725847
>take a stats course

Lol, what in gods name could that possibly have to do with anything? The quotation had to do with the fact most of those studies are methodologically bullshit and/or funded out the ass by dairy or egg industries

>saturated fats are good

No they aren't. If you're talking about monounsaturated fats from nuts, then yes, in moderation they are good

>I don't what would

Well. That's your issue. Because I fail to see how that makes an artery clogging mess with its dietary choline source being awful for you is somehow a superfood

How much protein do you actually think we need? How much do you actually think we can't get from plant based sources?
>>
>>75726074
no, they helped stop its spread by eating infected rats. you can't catch the plague from dead rats or cats
>>
>>75725991
I agree we should cut down our beef consumption but thats it

We have incisors for a reason
>>
>>75726320
>We have incisors for a reason
We also have the appendix. Evolution leaves us with many useless things.
>>
>>75726201
Not sure who you're referring to but modern supplements make their bullshit diet possible. Everything that lives gets eaten, unless you're cremated. Its not a big deal
>>
>>75726465
The appendix isn't useless. It helps with your immune system
>>
File: Yawning+Darwin[1].jpg (70 KB, 470x404) Image search: [Google]
Yawning+Darwin[1].jpg
70 KB, 470x404
>>75726320
All vegan
>>
>>75718547
this is all the wrong aproach

instead of talking about erasing the line to let all animals live, we should erase the line and kill everything indiscriminately

yes, also all of our beloved pets

kill any living beeing besides humans and win the specieswar
>>
>>75718547

I've raised pigs and goats my whole life and they seem to be of the same intelligence as dogs, albeit without having the same predilections. They know when they are going to be slaughtered and they look at you, their caretaker, with innocent betrayed eyes.

I don't eat farm animals anymore. They are friends. They provide us with goods. Milk and eggs. Wool. Some can chew the weeds off your land. Some ward off other predators. They are capable of earning their keep.

Fish on the other hand are dumb as hell and highly nutritious.

Ducks are terrible animals who rape and bully one another.

I'll eat wild game of any kind I suppose. Sucks for them.
>>
File: sad kiwi.jpg (42 KB, 1050x576) Image search: [Google]
sad kiwi.jpg
42 KB, 1050x576
>>75718547
If you go vegan, you will hurt New Zealand's economy and thus make the kiwi bird sad.

Think of the precious kiwi before you decide to eat grass.
>>
>>75726578
Many people are on supplements, many of these people are not vegan

The only thing you may absolutely need to supplement is B12
>>
>>75726035
The eye point is interesting. I hadn't considered it before (perhaps a reaction to snakes?) but I'd counter the idea with almost any other avian because they share the same features. Think of a cat with a cucumber (weird reference, I know). Most cats will react with a very noticeable reaction because (I think) they mistake the cucumber for a snake. Cats show very close evolution with snakes (their defense mechanism mimics that of a snake). We as humans don't make the same assumptions with any other bird. It's weird. No other bird has the same negative connotations as the crow.

I truly think that crow's unfortunate reputation has to do with its scavenging past.
>>
>>75726778
Heavy metal and mercury

Highly nutritious
>>
>>75726887
We don't like vultures either for similar reasons.
>>
>>>>75718547

>All animals erase the want to live dividing line?
nigga, you are a bad liberal. Do you understand how liberalism works? you are trying to justified not eating meat by using mental gymnastics to appeal concepts of liberalism. Remeber the rules
1-The right to human life.
2-The right of property
3-The right of freedom

since animals don't have the concept of these 3 core principles, they dont have any RIGHTS; therefore, you can do anything with it. That is the reason we have domesticated animals for different purposes.
>>
File: Trojan.jpg (32 KB, 680x435) Image search: [Google]
Trojan.jpg
32 KB, 680x435
>>75726970
Liberals need to be put on the chopping block too then.
>>
>>75726892

Yeah fish are fucked depending on where you live.

Get farmed shit from canada or the Uk. American fish farms can be sketchy.
>>
>>75726465
Humans are omnivores though

The world will never be a vegan fruitcake paradise no matter how much you pray to the tofu gods
>>
>>75726658
>It helps with your immune system
and then it fucking explodes
>>
>>75719376
Crows are hated because they will bug the shit out of everything when they are bored. They will bait our dogs into chasing them, then others of their hoard will steal dogfood. Crows will sit on cattle and pick open scabs from insect bites and literally eat them alive. They bug the shit out of owls if they find them, they case all the song birds out of yards and tree rows, they're loud as fuck and annoying when they get carrying on, they will attack cats if they are bored or threatened. They are trolls. Magpies are about the same.
>>
Seriously, where do we draw the line between pet and food?

BECAUSE ONE IS A PET IN OUR CULTURE AND IN THE OTHER CULTURE IS FOOD

WHAT THE FUCK MAN? YOU MAKE ME POST AT ALMOST 3 AM
>>
>>75727206
>Humans are omnivores

Our biology says otherwise
>>
>>75718547
I was just having a conversation about this last night.

The difference to me is that dogs and cats will protect their own. Cows rarely do, and are much more likely to just run and hope they have the numbers to survive. Like fish.

It's the difference between a pack and a herd.
>>
>>75727318

truly the blackest of birds
>>
>>75727206

It really depends on your genotype. There isn't a universal diet for the human race.
>>
File: hillarylogo_official.png (192 KB, 2839x1872) Image search: [Google]
hillarylogo_official.png
192 KB, 2839x1872
>>75719167
That episode was fucking garbage. Someone should edit Hillarys wink at the end into a stroke.
>>
>>75727486
It's called veganism.

Within that you adjust to your needs
>>
>>75723693
We. Implying everyone.

Like I said, u can be a vegetarian but it really makes no difference.
>>
>>75727318
Literally flying niggers. Don't forget how they carry disease
>>
>>75727318
Ironically they are the most intelligent of birds as well. Why else would they troll if they knew they could get shit?
>>
File: dim_sum_yum_yum.jpg (153 KB, 795x749) Image search: [Google]
dim_sum_yum_yum.jpg
153 KB, 795x749
>>75718547
>>
>>75720571
We are on top of the foodchain. We have to work hard NOT to eradicate many different species. Humans through our intelligence have tools and abilities that no other creature on earth can match. We could eradicate all life on this planet if we so desired. You dont get any higher on the food chain than that.
>>
>>75726238
>How much protein do you actually think we need? How much do you actually think we can't get from plant based sources?
Actual soybeans actually have a very high protein absorption in the human body. Other heavily processed soy products? Not so much. Animal protein is a very good source of natural amino acids.

The stats course was in reference to the article(s) (published in internationally respected magazines) (based on stats) that debunked the saturated fats are bad for you myth.
>dietary choline
How is this bad? Sources? I'd assume that the amount from other sources is non-significant compared to table salt. TOO much is likely bad, but in moderation, I have my doubts.
>>
Agree brother, pig is not halal, but cow is if killed properly.
>>
>>75727652
This. You have to be smart to be bored enough to do that crap.

I've seen them doing daredevil flying stunts one at a time while the others waited in line on a building. Just for kicks. They also baited the pigeons into cars paths to try and get them killed - seagulls did that too.
>>
>>75727671
what the fuck is this.
>>
File: dam son.jpg (85 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
85 KB, 511x606
>>75727671
>>
>>75721654
Our organs don't have to digest raw meat, we're smart enough to cook it first to break down the molecules. If meat is murder why don't you go imprison every wild lion, tiger, and wolf for murder. We're all animals stop living in a fantasy.
>>
>>75726959
>vultures
Very true. Plus they're ugly birds.
Weird fact: Ben Franklin actually was against the bald eagle becoming the national bird because it's a scavenger. He preferred the turkey.
>>
>>75721799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRgaTC9EFAs
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.