[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could take the vote away from certain people, would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 384x384
If you could take the vote away from certain people, would you and who would it be?
>>
>>75718531
Whites.

That might actually save the west
>>
>>75718629
why?
>>
>>75718531
voting age at 23
people on walfare
>>
>>75718735
It will encourage them to sack up and revolt and take back their countries.
>>
File: bag of delicious food.jpg (136 KB, 1366x1300) Image search: [Google]
bag of delicious food.jpg
136 KB, 1366x1300
>>75718531
nobody, if i am just another citizen off the street. people should be convinced to change their view instead of being suppressed into not being able have their voice heard. you dang fascists.
>>
>>75718929
Not a bad idea, but I place my hopes on Trump.

>>75718791
This.
>>
>>75718987
it'd be funny though
>>
1st generation immigrants.

People without jobs for more than 2 years (shit happens)

Unemployed students

You need to pass a critical thinking test to be able to vote.
>>
>>75718531
Everyone except me...
>>
>>75719494
this is also acceptable
>>
>>75718531

One simple test before voting.

Match the face to the name.
Match the name to the policies.

If correct, you can vote.
If incorrect, educate yourself.
>>
>>75718531
women, immigrants, everyone under 25.
>>
The nignogs in the Democratic party who think Hillary is their friend.
>>
>>75719494
this actually
>>
>>75718629
You'd have to instill some kind of nationalism in them for the country they moved into though. Or use one race of them so they kick out all the others.
>>
>>75718531
I'd take away from no one. Voting is something that you can't just arbitrarily take away from certain people, it defeats the point.

But in our current state as a republic, whether a law is passed has no correlation to how popular that law is to the general public. It's only positively correlated when you remove something like the bottom 95% of earners, i.e only rich lobbyists affect which laws are passed anyway, so it's all futile.
>>
>>75719583
thats how a dictatorship is born
>>
Women 100%.
>>
>>75720700

Please elaborate.
>>
>>75718531
Women. There has never been such a destructive force as women voting.
>>
niggers, dunecoons, sjws
>>
>>75718531
the richest 5% of the country. By both wealth and income.
>>
>>75718531
only net taxpayers can vote
age of 21
>>
women and non-whites (including Jews)

That should take care of most of the undesirables while not having to have a rigorous/complicated testing method for voting.
>>
>>75718531
people on welfare / receiving things from the state.
>>
any answer besides women is from a newfag. the decline of civilization began the secobd women got the right to vote. marriage and family started to decline immedietly and its been more degeneracy ever since
>>
>>75718531
Women. Anyone under 35
>>
>>75718531
Women.
Women.
WOMEN.

That will be my answer every time all times.
>>
>>75721296
Oh and politicians and registered lobbyists. Their influence is also already felt.
>>
Stop all non-whites voting, along with all women, and Jews.
>>
>>75721541
>receiving things from the state
So everyone?
>>
>>75722889
>not living innawoods
>>
>>75722539
this. Our country was great when only white European men ran the country and made the decisions. It has turned into a festival of degeneracy.
>>
>>75718531
would say anyone who doesn't own property but the workaround is too easy
>>
Liberals and niggers
>>
>>75723827
what if a nigger isn't a liberal?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.