[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Hey /pol/ did you hear about the mass shooting in Houston 3 days ago? No?

Probably because it was a spic who did it.

8 shot, 2 dead.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/274353-houston-shooter-identified-as-dionisio-garza-iii-second-suspect-turns-out-to-be-good-guy-with-gun/
>>
topkek, almost as jewlike as me stealing first post, which is the best.
>>
>2 death
>Mass shooting

Wake me when someone break the current record
>>
>>75718073
what was the motive
>>
>>75718073
>http://www.weaselzippers.us/274353-houston-shooter-identified-as-dionisio-garza-iii-second-suspect-turns-out-to-be-good-guy-with-gun/
Holy shit dude i lived in houston for a while.
>>
>>75718602
>8 shot
it is a mass shooting you autist.
>>
>>75718073
Yeah I was on some gun forums and there was a lot of talk about it and there were people saying they saw it on the local news. When they woke up the next morning none of those local affiliates were talking about it anymore.

Just another story the kikes decided to flush down the memory hole.
>>
File: lolbloodforoil.jpg (67 KB, 790x578) Image search: [Google]
lolbloodforoil.jpg
67 KB, 790x578
>>75718667
muh PTSD
>>
File: 981.jpg (79 KB, 378x214) Image search: [Google]
981.jpg
79 KB, 378x214
gee i wonder who could be behind the lack of media coverage
>counts shekels
>>
>>75718073
you didn't hear about it because it happened the day before memorial day
>>
Like that black guy in new england who killed 12 people but it got swept under the rug in 72 hours.

Meanwhile, the columbine faggots kill one more than that and people are still talking about it almost 20 years later.
>>
>>75718073
Everybody hear about that.
Old shit
>>
File: 1464033058836.png (749 KB, 855x574) Image search: [Google]
1464033058836.png
749 KB, 855x574
>>75718073
No nobody heard nothing.
So glad you informed us.
Should we ban assault Mexicans now?
Please tell me Mr hat.
>>
Non-white mass shooters get ignored all the time.

For example, the same week as the Dylan Roof shooting there were two black mass shootings - in Detroit and Philly - with more victims.
>>
>spic
Gang shootings arnt mass shootings
>>
File: whiteguilt.jpg (498 KB, 750x549) Image search: [Google]
whiteguilt.jpg
498 KB, 750x549
>>75719602
>No way that picture is real
>Search youtube, it is real
Has there ever been a more cucked leader?
>>
I did because he was from Rancho Cucamonga, CA
>>
>>75718073
Why isn't this little faggot wearing his fucking cover outside?
>>
>>75719643

Because it's not an interesting story like inner cities shootings. White viewers don't relate and don't give a fuck do the media don't care
>>
>>75719602

Wait is Trudeau Sikh? How is he so cucked if so?
>>
I live near Houston and heard about it. It was happening during the Indy 500.
They said he tried to blow up a gas station or something
>>
>>75718073
IT was on the news here a few nights ago and then nothing.

I did sort of wonder why it wasn't a big story but now I know a non-white did it, all makes sense.
>>
>>75720789
inland empire is a fucking shithole filled with delapidated bedroom communities intermixed with beaners and a dangerous dosing of nigs. 909 is the laughing stock of southern california. you know it, so get out of there anon
>>
>>75718073
just saw it on the evening news couple hours ago
>>
>>75721054
I live in Houston and didn't hear about it until the day after. What's more, it only got a five-minute segment on the local news. I think they wanted to sweep it under the rug since he was a veteran and this happened on Memorial Day.
>>
File: 1464208537478.png (2 MB, 870x4822) Image search: [Google]
1464208537478.png
2 MB, 870x4822
>>75718602
>>75718918
By Reddit standards

FBI classifies it as 4 or more dead

Reddit doesn't like it when non-whites are the mass shooters
>>
I live a block away from it, some scary shit. I tried to get a good pic but the police blocked me off, and people were talking about maybe a second shooter and I did not want to stick around.
>>
>>75724206
And there were happening threads dude, but I guess media has not talked about it all beyond local
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.