[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this ambiguous enough to get both sides fighting over it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: merit.png (10 KB, 442x472) Image search: [Google]
merit.png
10 KB, 442x472
Is this ambiguous enough to get both sides fighting over it?
>>
>>75716605
Meritocracy is always the right answer

The biggest drawback is that it favors those with more money which provides them better educational opportunities and tuition. However that is also up to whether they can capitalize on their resources, giving the less affluent a better chance to rise up to par
>>
>>75716605
In other news,

most people are idiots.

democracy is just theater.
>>
>>75716605
Merit is code for white privilege.
>>
For the past 50 years, the US Democratic party has made "identity" it's sole issue. They pick and choose the identities which are most susceptible to being led away by the pied piper, and then they tell these people they have been robbed by the honest and hardworking.
>>
>>75717016
So are you saying the point of it all is to uplift people?
>>
>>75717119
The Republic system was never meant to give "everybody" the vote. Voting works like highlighting; if you try to cover everything then you end up pissing on the paper then nothing is highlighted.

Voting was meant to be the privilege of the accomplished. This was first tied to land, so naturally the shysters and outrage-manufacturers of the world immediately set out to establish a monopoly on land. As suffrage was expanded, the shysters changed their strategy to encouraging and suppressing reproduction in favor of humans who thought and behaved like insects.
>>
File: 1464381929739.png (40 KB, 924x669) Image search: [Google]
1464381929739.png
40 KB, 924x669
>>75717309
which is why they about to lose another 5% of the white vote.
>>
>>75717670
Democratic institutions in general are failures because they allow for rent-seeking and a conduit for bribery of leaders.

The most effective and just form of government is benevolent dictatorship by an AI.

Humans like all social animals create oligarchy. Humans must not be part of the governing process.
>>
>>75716605
I do it based on all 3.

>aryan
>male
>known technocrat
>>
>>75717924
Democrats have ALWAYS been the party of segregation and zero rights.

Since the mid 20th century, they've figured out a clever trick that never fails. Burn people hard, project guilt, and tell people the opposing faction is to blame even if it holds zero power in those people's lives. Mao did this, Mugabe did this, Obama did this, and Clinton is going to do this if she actually has to campaign instead of hiding behind her titanium curtain of Saudi money.
>>
>>75717710
The people who care the least also vote the least.

I called it ages ago, this is the year of Trump. Whining heads on Fox News and MSNBC keep saying Trump will lose because millions of 17-year-old illegal immigrants keep crybabying about him and getting away with felonies. Even if these swarming insects DID have the right to vote, they still would note vote. Some last-minute holdout part of my brain finally switched to Trump when he made California one of his target states. Ronald Reagan won California, and he didn't do it by trying to appease hippies.
>>
>>75716605
They only people in modern society who choose based on race and gender are people on the left. It virtually doesn't happen on the right.
>>
>>75716605

No. Compare fags to people of color and that will get them fighting. I actually went off on some white, hipster (literal) faggot for that remark. His body language afterwards was priceless.

>t. person of color
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.