[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Atheists believe that life came from nothing but also matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: zKczS3f.gif (1 MB, 291x229) Image search: [Google]
zKczS3f.gif
1 MB, 291x229
>Atheists believe that life came from nothing but also matter came from nothing.
Honestly is there anything more retarded than atheism. Even if you don't believe in Abrahamic religions there is obviously intelligent design behind all life.
>>
>>75713670

I remember you from last year. how've you been? nice copypasta
>>
>>75713670
Pretty sure this Irish poster is the same guy in each thread
sage
>>
File: 1459825358624.jpg (100 KB, 631x688) Image search: [Google]
1459825358624.jpg
100 KB, 631x688
>>75713670

>anything more retarded than atheism

Well, Atheism is an actual retardation, so...no
>>
Actually, according to mathematics "nothing" doesn't exist
>>
>>75715667
this
>>
I thought /b/-tier threads weren't allowed here
>>
>intelligent design

>Some omnipotent being literally came from nothing, then made everything from nothing.

Yea atheists are fucking tards mayne.
>>
>>75716274

You're going to feel like such an idiot when you realise that time is cyclical.
>>
>>75716274
>being
>came from
You are trying to describe whatever is outside the universe with concepts that we use because we are inside a universe

How can there be space or time outside the universe if there is no moving matter?
How can there be a being outside the universe if there is nowhere and nowhen to "be".
>>
>>75713670
This is under the assumption that our world is objectively art, or beautiful. But the truth is that our world is random, chaotic. It's not a puzzle put together in pieces, it's random elements smashed together, and it's created something. Disclaimer: I'm not an atheist, I just think it's just stupid to think of such a broad subject in such a narrow way manner. I guess I would consider myself an agnostic though.
>>
You're an idiot if you think we don't live in a simulated universe.
>>
>>75713670
you dont believe in god stop trolling already
>>
Look at the dark side of things. Dark matter is literally nothing.

The thing about nothingness is, it is not the nature of being that is being disputed here but the nature of the entity itself.

Water is nothingness to the fishes.
Air is nothingness to creatures.
Dark matter is nothingness to the universe.

Do you get it now?

So the universe is made from and out of nothingness.
>>
>>75713670
>matter came from nothing.

This is exactly how to tell someone never took physics beyond middle school
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.