[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could even Hitler have prevented things in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: help.gif (2 MB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
2 MB, 350x266
I get the joke, "Hitler did nothing wrong", but jewish concentration camps and funny jokes aside,
Could Hitler have had a major impact on America?
Would there be as many problems as there are today, would feminism even be a thing, would the gay labelling wars and such be a big deal?
Why do Americans even really care about the gays now? They have the rights and equality same as a christian person, (Or so I think). Would Hitler have had an impact that actually made homosexuality illegal in America?
And would he have killed the feminists?
Would liberalism be here? And what about ISIS?
Sometimes I wonder. Thoughts /pol?
Also, has this been asked before?
>>
>>75703577
Killing all non-Aryans would have had an impact on America.
>>
>>75703577
>They have the rights and equality same as a christian person, (Or so I think)

They don't believe in equality. They want more rights than everyone else.
>>
>>75703681
That's true, I guess everyone would look the same.
>>75703765
That's true as well. I guess I just wish they would just be thankful and shut up like everybody else.
>>
Bumping to see if anyone else wants to chip in.
>>
File: Nazi parade NYC.jpg (200 KB, 932x768) Image search: [Google]
Nazi parade NYC.jpg
200 KB, 932x768
>>75703577

He DID had an impact in America. People saw how he rescued Germany from the great depression, the public was mostly pro-Germany (national hero of the time Charles Lindbergh was very vocal about it) until The Blitz and later Pearl Harbor.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEly8nXA6Oo
>>
>>75704049
Ooooh of course! Thank you anon.
>>
>>75704191
Fuck we need another Hitler.
>>
Bump
anyone else have thoughts?
>>
>>75703929
>That's true as well. I guess I just wish they would just be thankful and shut up like everybody else.

When has any group that was given equal rights ever shut up about it? Literally every "nonwhite male" group you can think of will continue saying that they are disadvantaged until the end of time.
>>
>>75704049
>until The Blitz and later Pearl Harbor.
sounds like they weren't pro-Germany at all José
>>
>>75704191
I didn't come to this thread to feel, but I did it anyways.

;_;
>>
>>75704496
Yeah, now there are blacks saying that they need to be "Paid money" for what the whites did to them. Why? What would that fix?
>>
Bumpity bump
anybody else on /pol that would like to discuss?
>>
>>75704955
Well, I would imagine all the minority's would give Hitler some issues, he really did have to worry about then in Germany to the extent like he would he in America.
>>
>>75705620
*didn't
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.