[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.businessinsider.com/face book-twitter-youtube-and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (754 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
754 KB, 750x1334
http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-twitter-youtube-and-microsoft-have-agreed-to-eu-hate-speech-rules-2016-5

>Jewish lobbyists, frequently the target of hate speech, welcomed the code of conduct.

>"This a historic agreement that could not arrive at a better time,” said Dr. Moshe Kantor, President of the European Jewish Congress.
>>
Welp better get my hate speech out now, before I'm jailed with a bunch of dumb niggers.
>>
Is this it? Is this the final quarter of the game?
>>
Where do we go if /pol/ falls?
>>
>>75692854

All shit I don't use aside from jewtube

But good luck policing that shithole, the comment sections are more racist than /pol/ half the time
>>
>>75693831
>Facebook
>Twitter
>YouTube
>Microsoft
Which one owns 4chan?
>>
>>75693831
To the streets.
>>
>>75693912
Do you think they won't eventually figure out /pol/ and try to take it down?
>>
>>75693957
At worst google will stop showing 4chan as a search result
>>
>>75694197
Didn't it all ready do that once?
>>
>>75695375
Nope. Googled it and all that came up were feminists pissing and moaning about moot getting hired to google
>>
>>75692854
>Jewish lobbyists, frequently the target of hate speech, welcomed the code of conduct.
>the people who lord over you, frequently the target of satire,...
>>
>Microsoft
I pity anyone here that had windows 10 installed on their computer
>>
Hate speech = anything I disagree with
>>
The thing that amazes me is the left is always so fucking concerned with the fusion of government and corporate power but they're fine with it actually working together to attack the freedom of speech because it's speech they don't like
>>
>>75693831
Innawoods
>>
#istandwithhatespeech is trending on twitter. =D
>>
>>75693831
when that happens, it's probably happening. so it won't matter much.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.