[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blind man sues McDonalds for discrimination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 52
File: mcd-drive-thru-3-jpg-20160527.jpg (41 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
mcd-drive-thru-3-jpg-20160527.jpg
41 KB, 750x422
>http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-blind-lawsuit-mcdonalds-0528-biz-20160527-story.html

>As many a drunken reveler has discovered to his frustration, McDonald's won't serve late-night customers who rock up to the drive-thru window without a car. But now the rule that says you need wheels to get a midnight feast at Mickey D's is being challenged in court.
>Scott Magee, a blind Louisiana man, is suing the burger chain, saying its refusal to accommodate nondrivers is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The 35-year-old filed a class-action lawsuit Thursday in Chicago's federal court, alleging that Oak-Brook based McDonald's has no "concern whatsoever for the accessibility of the late-night drive-thrus to the disabled."
>His New Orleans-based lawyer, Roberto Luis Costales, said the chance to grab a late-night snack is "a quintessentially American activity that should not be denied to someone because of their disability." Costales said the burger chain could fix the problem by installing a phone that allows customers with disabilities to call in their orders from outside the restaurant, Costales said. Orders could then be brought out to those customers by staff, he said.
>>
>>75692808
I hope they both choke.
>>
why would they need a car?
>>
>refusal to accommodate nondrivers is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act
GOOD LUCK BLIND MAN

Now that McDonald's serve breakfast 24/7 I want to be able to walk to McDonald's in the middle of night to satisfy my hunger.

Give him your meme magic!
\(-_-)/
>>
>>75693076
The rules of most fast food chains is you need to be in a car to order in the drive through. Probably to cut down on the number of random drunks walking up and buying food at 2am. This is kind of a stupid lawsuit but the blind guy is technically correct, the rule unintentionally is biased against cripples. Now give him his free shekels
>>
>chance to grab a late-night snack is "a quintessentially American activity
YOU GET YOUR FREEDOMS IT IS
>>
>>75693556

It's always unintentionally biased against poor NEETs. What if I was having a diabetic episode and need the sweet syrup of McDonald's pancakes at 3AM and am without transportation? I would die, that's what would happen.

FREE THE STREET
>>
Idiot doesnt realize this rule is in place to prevent pedestrians from being run over.

"Late night snacks are quintessentially american"

We need a pic of this dude stat. Cash money on him being diabetic.
>>
>>75693742
You eat a sugar cookie instead lol
>>
>>75693857
>Idiot doesnt realize this rule is in place to prevent pedestrians from being run over.
How do you get run over at a fucking drive-thru?
>>
>>75694007
Anything is possible in America.
>>
Rock and a hard place. The rule is there for good reason and everyone that isn't a yard knows it. On the same token, it genuinely does discriminate against those not able to operate vehicles. A company that literally serves only a portion of the population. I feel bad for McDonald's employees on this one. They are the ones losing out in the end having to serve any drunk that walks up in the middle of the night now. Perhaps they will create a new walk through system? Or maybe it is possible that McDonald's decides to go full on 24/7 doors open all night. Will be interesting to see what this case leads to.
>>
>>75694007

The scooters don't move fast enough to dodge a car if the driver is drunk and not paying attention. I think the Federal Highway Administration is going to require new scooters to have explosive ejection seats for this very reason.
>>
>>75694437

This is true.

I drive, and I'd run over a blind nigger at night just for the keks.
>>
I always though the reason for no pedestrians in the drive thru is the same reason you don't walk in the road.
>>
Why not just go inside?
>>
>>75695378
This, most McD's are 24h anyways
>>
>>75695378
>>75695608

The lobby is closed to the public at night. It's only the drive-tru that is open 24/7.
>>
>I have the right to buy burgers from you
lmao no you don't.
can't drive? lmao fuck off loser.
there are tons of places you can simply go into to eat

this is the dumbest shit, lawyers are cunts and 80% of what they do ruins society
>>
>>75695718

The Founding Fathers died for our right to buy a hamburger in the middle of the night.
>>
File: 1459814703558.jpg (15 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
1459814703558.jpg
15 KB, 480x451
>>75692808
So this blind man walks around at midnight trying to get some fucking McDonalds?
>>
>I have a right to your service!
Ten years ago, this would be laughed out of court. Today, with the cake baking precedent in place, who knows what these kikes can pull off..
>>
File: wat.gif (744 KB, 293x240) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
744 KB, 293x240
>>75692808
can't he just enter the building to buy his stuff and isn't it quite dangerous for a blind man to walk on the street?
>>
File: 1417966657299.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1417966657299.png
10 KB, 400x400
>>75692808

They'll cite safety reasons and easily win the case.

Blind guy has no chance
>>
>>75696238
Most fast food places close the inside and just run the drive through at late night hours.

>>75696394
This I almost always see a sign that says something along the lines of we only serve people in cars for your safety.
>>
>>75695718
underage plz go
you cannot judge the intention of a discrimination lawsuit since it's completely unrelated to such issue

ok let's say he wants gibs money. so what?? fix that broken law or deal with the consequences.
Everyone has to obey the law and the laws grant us a functional society. It is essential.

If you want to change the law based on MUH FEELINGS. Then you're no better than tumblur landwhales who can't into logic
>>
Me and my dad used to walk up to the drive thru all the time when I was younger.
I don't know what shoved this stick up the ass of fast food workers to make them such rulecuks recently.
>>
>>75692808
The whole point of this policy is to protect the employees from dindus who try to to rob McDonald's at night when they have fewer staff his suggestion negates the entire principle also fuck the disabled if you don't produce you don't matter
>>
Late night customers were always awful as shit. Truck drivers being the worst. They were constantly grumpy and complaining about something.
>>
>>75696394

The whole point is that they offer no alternative. They effectively ban disabled people at night, and that's illegal.

I can't believe how dense the posters here have become.
>>
>>75694007
in a drive thru some frustrated guy keeps hitting the front of your car with a stick
what you gonna do about it?
>>
>>75694007
>How do you get run over at a fucking drive-thru?
by being a blind man wandering around the drive thru.
>>
File: ahhhburgers.webm (652 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
ahhhburgers.webm
652 KB, 720x404
>>75692808
Seeing as he was denied burgers in America, I won't be shocked if the blind are allowed to drive by year end.
>>
>>75697179
Cops were the absolute worst because they were bored so they'd cuck with the staff for fun. Eventually I figured out a trick to make them spill their free soft drinks on themselves while making it look like their fault. That made up for some of their shit.
>>
File: macdonaldsadforblacks.jpg (168 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
macdonaldsadforblacks.jpg
168 KB, 500x692
>>
>>75697186
>and that's illegal
Can you cite a specific law that says a business needs to create special accommodations specifically for each type of disabled person?
>>
File: ghostwriter.jpg (122 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
ghostwriter.jpg
122 KB, 720x528
>>75692808
one of the few times i went to mcdonalds through the drive thru was with a friend on a road trip, it was late in a shady town and there was some weirdo obviously homeless guy just standing behind the car staring at us. we didnt hear him order so we assumed he was going to run inbetween the window and car and steal our shit. but he didnt, he did however rush the window as soon as we were leaving so we assume he tried to / did rob the place. w/e, we just fucked off out of there
>>
>>75697812
>Pic
Sounds about right. When I worked as a delivery driver blacks (esp. women) never tipped.
>>
>>75697273
>Blind getting to drive
LIBERTARIANS TO THE RESCUE
>>
>>75692808
Never had this problem in new zealand. Walked through the drive through at 3am and it was cold and they gave me a free hot chocolate with my order to keep warm
>>
File: 1364411718116.jpg (12 KB, 266x266) Image search: [Google]
1364411718116.jpg
12 KB, 266x266
>>75692808
>the chance to grab a late-night snack is "a quintessentially American activity
>>
File: blacksvschinese.png (585 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
blacksvschinese.png
585 KB, 530x970
>>75697973
Holy fuck I loved that show. Word!

>>75698001
I've heard that. Knew a black guy who always tipped well "because I have a duty as the only black guy doing it"
>>
>>75698608
>Knew a black guy who always tipped well "because I have a duty as the only black guy doing it"
Shit. I would have spotted him a free appetizer or drink on a future delivery for that.
>>
>>75692808

FFS, the "dining room" (kek'd at that name my whole life) is closed at night for safety reasons. Leave it to the liberal douches to place the 4am cravings of some blind guy over the lives of the employees behind the counter.

BTW, some McDonalds' in Chicago are open 24/7, and it is a literal shit-show after 11pm. The few I've been in (Chi-fag here) have cops stationed inside all night long, and people STILL try to pull shit like jump over the counter or grope drunk chicks.
>>
>>75698943
>Chicago
Is it niggers?
McDonalds here opens 24/7 at the one I once worked in (student summer job) even the drunk chavs were alright when they came in at 4am after a night on the piss
>>
>>75699110
>Is it niggers?

Yep. You should see the congregation of them out front even in broad daylight. It's the nicest McDonalds you'll ever see (no joke) full of the shadiest people the city has to offer. BTW this is in one of the richest zipcodes in the entire state.
>>
>>75698943
I don't know if we have 24 hour maccy d's but we have ones in central london that serve food well into the morning (like 2 - 3amish) to get all the people leaving pubs, bars and clubs. But we don't really have fights in them that often. In fact they tend to have a good atmosphere.
>>
File: blackolivesmatter.jpg (71 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
blackolivesmatter.jpg
71 KB, 960x954
>>75698823
He got called Oreo a lot by the hoodrats. He was honestly a great guy.

>>75698943
>BTW, some McDonalds' in Chicago are open 24/7, and it is a literal shit-show after 11pm. The few I've been in (Chi-fag here) have cops stationed inside all night long, and people STILL try to pull shit like jump over the counter or grope drunk chicks.

>University in Canada
>24 hour Subway after the bars close
>Guys keep asking for extra meat than slapping their sicks on the sneeze guard saying "extra meat!"
>Usually get to see at least one guy get tazed per night.

Good times.
>>
>>75692808
Will be hard to win because he could order if someone else is driving him
>>
>>75699110
>McDonalds here opens 24/7 at the one I once worked in (student summer job) even the drunk chavs were alright when they came in at 4am after a night on the piss

Funny thing is that the drunk people are almost NEVER a problem. I routinely go there after I've been out drinking -- the drunks are usually very business-like with how they enter, order, consume, and leave. Sure, they might be stumbling or loud, but they don't cause trouble.
>>
It's a DRIVE-through. You DRIVE through it. If we have a walk through window you can use that.

Especially at night when usually the only people walking up to the drive through window are niggers about to rob you.
>>
>>75699334
I love black olives.
>>
>>75699454
They surely matter in a salad or sandwich.
>>
File: 1435334491205.png (1 MB, 1140x969) Image search: [Google]
1435334491205.png
1 MB, 1140x969
>>75692808
I WISH THIS MAN WELL IN HIS NOBLE QUEST

For I too have drunkenly wandered to McD's drive through late at night, only to be denied and left hungry and alone out in the cold. Completely burgerless

>the chance to grab a late-night snack is "a quintessentially American activity that should not be denied to someone because of their disability."
GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL
>>
>>75692808
>implying blind people can't drive
They just need someone who can see with them to tell them where to go.
>>
>>75697972
The Americans with disabilities act

They have to be accessible got people with disabilities "within reason". The within reason created a huge grey area resulting in stupid lawsuits
>>
>>75692808
Good. It's a fundamental American right to buy a hamburger when you want it.
>>
This is ridiculous. They don't allow walk-ups for safety and insurance reasons. If they're gonna allow blind people to use the drive through, they may as well allow 6 year olds to walk up along with the cars.

If the McD's closes at 2am, can you sue if you get off work at 2:30am and can't make it there on time? Surely they need to be sensitive to the needs of hard working people in the local area.

If you buy a drink from their drive through after the main restaurant is closed, can you force them to open so you can use the bathroom?

You can come up with tons of dumb reasons to sue.

If there's a market for blind after hours walk-up dining, then a competing fast food restaurant can capitalize on that potential and offer that service.
>>
>>75697972
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans_with_Disabilities_Act_of_1990

fucking.

retarded.

you're worse than those girls who don't know what memorial day is for.
>>
>>75696779
Its the only power they will ever have. Plus most don't want to do anything so any excuse to deny service is taken.
>>
>>75697273
>tfw you will never know how happy that man must be
>>
>>75697588
You need to describe said trick or forever be ruled as a faggotface
>>
>>75699702
Penn and teller did a expose on it in one of their episodes of bullshit
>>
>>75693857
This

He (a blind man) is literally fighting for the ability to wander in the path of cars at night.
>>
>>75699787
>They don't allow walk-ups for safety and insurance reasons.

How exactly does a nigger rolling up in a car make you safer than if he's not in a car?
>>
Why the fuck would a blind man walk through the drive through instead of going into the restaurant?
>>
>>75692808
It's a liability. You can't have people standing in a car lane or you risk taking responsibility when they get hit by a car that's not on the look out for people to be standing around the corner.
>>
>>75694007
>Doesn't think people drive through the drive thru
>>
Never understood why they don't have the doors open at night? I thought they had the same staff presence.
>>
File: drivethru.webm (535 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
drivethru.webm
535 KB, 720x404
>>75700144
He's got a point, /pol/
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>75692808

>a late-night snack is "a quintessentially American activity"

How the fuck does a culture like this even continue to survive? This is borderline satire, I swear. And then you realize, no, this is actually what America is, day in, day out.
>>
>>75693494
they dont serve mcgriddles 24/7 though.
>>
>>75700213
To keep out the dude weed lmaos and drunk fucks.
>>
>>75692808
>the drive thru window will now get clogged with a bunch of carless niggers at 3am

Just great.
>>
>>75700144
A dumb fuck in a car in the drive through can accidentally injure or kill a dumb fuck who is walking up. There aren't too many places that allow people and cars to mingle together in the same traffic lane because cars often run those people over.
>>
>>75692808
FINALLY!!!
THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON WHY WALK UPS CAN'T HAPPEN!
>>
A US citizen, whose identity has not been revealed, is among five men detained over anti-labor reform riots in Paris. They are accused of extremely violent assault on a police car with two officers inside. The US embassy in Paris didn’t comment.

French police have said an American citizen was among the rioters detained in Paris after protests staged on May 18. A 27-year-old man took part in a rally against a bill weakening worker protections. He was among those who smashed and torched a police car, also attacking police officers.
>>
>>75700213
It's not like your asshole Sven, gotta keep the blacks out at night.
>>
>>75700239

Clearly it's not the employee who needs protection. The message I'm getting is whether its the driver or the employee, black people need to be banned.
>>
>1 post by this ID
OP is a faggot

>>75700144
More mobility and reach on foot compared to sitting in a car.
>>
File: v7a7Mnh.png (77 KB, 592x554) Image search: [Google]
v7a7Mnh.png
77 KB, 592x554
>the chance to grab a late-night snack is "a quintessentially American activity that should not be denied

Holy shit memes are becoming real life.
>>
>>75698001
worked a dellivery driver, too. and i can confirm this. niggers never tip. also freshmen never tip either the little fuckers
>>
>>75700213
Because they'll get robbed by black people more frequently.
>>
File: TrudeauYouareHome.jpg (99 KB, 595x509) Image search: [Google]
TrudeauYouareHome.jpg
99 KB, 595x509
>>75700493
Not all them, but still, you must be the last Canadian to be on the right page.
>>
>>75700451
>I'm suing so I can walk up in the drive thru
>FUCK YEAH NOW I CAN WALK UP

6 months later...
>WHY DID MCDONALDS ALLOW ME TO WALK UP IN A DRIVE THROUGH???
NOW I'M CRIPPLED FOR LIFE. WHY ARE THEY SO IRRESPONSIBLE?
>>
File: 1431050126280.jpg (22 KB, 650x497) Image search: [Google]
1431050126280.jpg
22 KB, 650x497
>>75692808
As an American, he should have the right to a burger regardless of disability
>>
File: pizzapup.jpg (17 KB, 385x286) Image search: [Google]
pizzapup.jpg
17 KB, 385x286
Roberto Luis Costales, doin' God's work. Although, that is a pretty stupid if they actually won't accommodate him.
>>
Can't they make another hole in the walls for pedestrians?
>>
>>75692808
>blind man
>using a phone
>even knowing were the phone is
>walking at midnight with no lights on him in the middle of the drive trough and or possible roaming the streets
wew lad
>>
File: non24-250x250.jpg (43 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
non24-250x250.jpg
43 KB, 250x250
>>75695871
Must have non-24, pupper. Shit's like Sickle-cell for blind peeps.
>>
>>75698943
Why do niggers think they will get away with crime if it's night?
>>
>>75700020
Most employees hold the cup near the bottom and the customer grabs the cup from them at the top of the cup. The trick is to hold the cup at the top and then slightly angle it so the lid is the main thing the customer sees but not so much that it's obvious or looks strange.. They'll grab the cup by the lid. Takes about two seconds, just enough time for the cup to be over their lap, for the weight of the drink to pull the cup away from the lid. They end up sitting there in a puddle of sticky liquid refreshment while still holding the lid in their hand. Not much they can do to blame you because they're the idiot who grabbed it by the lid.
>>
File: 1463476026145.jpg (107 KB, 445x482) Image search: [Google]
1463476026145.jpg
107 KB, 445x482
>>75697239
massively underrated
>>
Fuck I didn't realise how bad you cucks had it in america in my home city we have 3 24/7 McDonalds that leave dinning room toilets open all night. No police are stationed in them and everything is happy in them no assaults or thefts. 1 of them even closes the drive through at 1:00 and becomes exclusively dine in
>>
>>75701376
>Why do niggers think they will get away with crime if it's night?

Because they blend in so well, duh
>>
>>75694437
Rich coming mutated-animal suburban wasteland
>>
File: loevburger.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
loevburger.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>75701386
Bretty neat trick
I still wouldn't want to spill soda all over a cop though. They could sperg at you regardless
>>
>>75701460
Is it because people can't safely leave the restaurant due to giant spiders and killer emus stalking the hood?
>>
>>75701460
> 1 of them even closes the drive through at 1:00 and becomes exclusively dine in

>But I want to eat at home!
>Sit down, ya cunt!
>>
File: clvrgrl.jpg (10 KB, 548x451) Image search: [Google]
clvrgrl.jpg
10 KB, 548x451
>>75701386

Fuck me, I think that's happened to me at least once.
>>
>>75701600
Yeh that's why... We have ...very... Dangerous wildlife here worse that the bears and shit you have there... It's in your interest of safety for Americans and their niggers to not come over
>>
HOLY SHIT.

HE'S BLIND. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE CARE IF IT IS DARK OUTSIDE? HE CAN'T SEE.

If you've got criminal niggers running around making things bad, it's your job as a society to either talk to your town hall, tell your cops, or shoot them yourself.

AS AN AMERICAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BURGER.

FUCKING COMMUNIST.
>>
>>75700490
Reminds me of something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2A002Em8Yw
>>
I wonder if he realizes you can walk inside the restaurant
>>
File: Hotarusticky.webm (312 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Hotarusticky.webm
312 KB, 720x404
>>75702234
It's pretty good. Can usually only get it around Easter though.
>>
>>75702325
>I wonder if he realizes you can walk inside the restaurant

Retard, did you even read the article? The dining room closes at a certain time and it is drive-thru-only.
>>
>>75702325
Can't see the door.
>>
>>75692808
How did he know he was at mc donalds?
>>
>>75692808
How long until he sues the city to allow blind people to WALK IN THE MIDDLE OF A HIGHWAY? The drive thru is restricted from being used by pedestrians for the same reason why highways are restricted from being used by pedestrians.
>>
>>75692808
he won't see a cent of that money with all those lawyer fees =^)
>>
>>75701555
I was 16 so I didn't give a fuck. Campus police from nearby Alabama State University were the most fun to drench because they'd hold ip the drive thru line while trying to hit on every girl they could see through the window. Thirsty as fuck got what they deserved.
>>
>>75702363
No, I can prematurely ejaculate any time of year.
>>
>>75692808
>burgers
>>
>>75701943
>Yeh that's why... We have ...very... Dangerous wildlife here worse that the bears and shit you have there... It's in your interest of safety for Americans and their niggers to not come over
Sounds perfect, gonna see about migrating there.

How often do people get killed by said wildlife?
>>
File: 20160531_120723_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160531_120723_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>75694007
American here.
This morning some FUCKING retard drove his car straight into the bank.
I repeat. He drove his vehicle right through the bank and smashed the entire entrance in broad daylight. This happened moments before the clock hit noon(12pm)

Getting run over at a drive through would simply be mediocre.
>>
>>75699801

That law gives leeway if you can't provide for reasonable accommodation. For instance, you don't expect someone in a wheelchair working as a roofer do you? It would be impractical for an employer to do so. McDonalds has not provided any restrictions on anyone who decides use a car in the drive-thru lane. If the blind man can't drive a car, then why doesn't he sue General Motors for not having reasonable accommodation?
>>
>>75702462
The vibrator in the hand of the clown statue gave it away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJfAl7DLNXM
>>
>>75697192
Shoot him?
>>
tried to do that during an ice storm when roads weren't drivable and they only had the drive thru open, no dice. Wasn't really rustled except that I walked a couple miles in that shit for nothing.
>>
>>75702977
There hasn't been a spider bite or snakebite death in over 15yrs.. Most spider related deaths are when people freak out when they see them and crash their cars
>>
>>75694007
Niggers like McDonald's. Drunk niggers want McDonald's. Drunk high niggers at 2am /need/ McDonald's. Yesterday, a nigger plowed through a military servicemen memorial in a ppark because that park was apparently a shortcut to McDonald's.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/29/man-arrested-mowing-down-memorial-day-cross-display-kentucky-park
>>
>>75703011

>calls others retarded
>takes pictures upside down

Like pottery
>>
>>75692808
dont mcdonalds' have doors to go inside? cant the blind man stumble around in there instead of in the drive thru?
>>
>>75703397
>There hasn't been a spider bite or snakebite death in over 15yrs.. Most spider related deaths are when people freak out when they see them and crash their cars
Well fuck...

Let me explain, I fucking hate myself, this world and life in general, I want to end this fucking thing for good.

Problem is that im catholic, I can't commit suicide or I will be daaming myself to hell, so I need to get killed by accident. I figured your wildlife would be able to put an end to my misery if I were to recklessly piss off an emu by hitting it with a rock or something.

I just want my suffering to end.
>>
>>75703094
>you don't expect someone in a wheelchair working as a roofer do you?
Roofing is a time-honored and respected American profession. Why shouldn't differently-abled Americans be able to enjoy this line of work which has been so rewarding for many of their fellow Americans throughout the history of this great country?
>>
>>75703727
You live in Brazil, just go outside, you'll get shot eventually.
>>
>>75703633
>dont mcdonalds' have doors to go inside? cant the blind man stumble around in there instead of in the drive thru?

FFS, the dining room closes at a certain time and becomes drive-thru only.
>>
>>75692808
I use to walk through a BK drive through after hours. My friends family owned it and i was fucking the manager. One night some grumpy employee flexed the small amount of authority they had and refused to serve me. I was not drunk or being problematic. I explained i come here all the time and am friends with the owner, but this guy had a zero tolerance type attitude with me, like how a cop would treat a criminal.

Next day i showed up with my friend, the owner's son, and told the employee who refused me to "check this out". He was fired on the spot. Not for refusing me, but for giving a legit customer authoritarian attitude. I had the smuggest of smug looks on. I then asked him, "where does a guy who got fired from societies shittiest job go?". He teared up. It was glorious.
>>
File: FedoraTip.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
FedoraTip.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>75703985
Did you ever get your tendies, Anon?
>>
>>75703811
>You live in Brazil, just go outside, you'll get shot eventually.
I have been trying this for the past 15 years of my life, it just won't happen.

I tried jay walking on the streets in front of speeding cars, but they either stop before hitting me or just dodge me and yell at me as they pass by.

I have also tried snorting 5 grams of good coke in a single go in the hopes of an overdose, but I only managed to get a pretty awesome feeling, no overdose at all.

I simply walk to a fucking slum at night in the hopes either some nigger will shoot me or the police will beat me to death for being in a slum looking for drugs, but it just does not happen.

It is like a fucking cosmic joke, so many people that deserve death go on living while the one guy that truly wants it just can't get it.
>>
>>75697239
Underrated.
>>
File: OL.jpg (263 KB, 691x997) Image search: [Google]
OL.jpg
263 KB, 691x997
>>75704187
I was just kidding, but now I feel bad.
I hope you can work things out so you don't want to die.
>>
>>75697273
>be on business trip
>company calls emergency meeting
>stuck in conference for 30 hours until everything is sorted out
>by the time it's over you're exhausted and starving
>spot a mcdonalds on your way back to the hotel
>walk in and order five burgers
>stuff your face and revel in the satisfaction
>meanwhile some faggot takes a video and posts it on kikebook without you knowing
>>
>>75693556
>>75693076

Because if some idiot in a black hoodie gets run over by a drunk in an Escalade looking for cheeseburgers, it's going to be McDonalds that gets sued. It's like asking why I can't set up a lemonade stand in the HOV lane on the interstate. It's an area designated for cars so you can't invite people to fucking stand around in it because someone might get hurt.
>>
>>75704293
Been taking anti-depressants, but they don't work that well.
>>
File: 1462762221565.jpg (13 KB, 466x447) Image search: [Google]
1462762221565.jpg
13 KB, 466x447
> New Orleans-based lawyer, Roberto Luis Costales, said the chance to grab a late-night snack is "a quintessentially American activity that should not be denied to someone because of their disability."

Makes me wanna be a lawyer desu. How good is that
>>
>>75693742

When I was 14 me and my friend wanted some delicious fast food but they wouldn't serve us walking through the drive through. We got in a shopping cart from the store nearby and went through the drive through in that and they gave us food, presumably to get rid of idiot kids thinking they're being funny
>>
>>75703985
>Next day i showed up with my friend, the owner's son, and told the employee who refused me to "check this out". He was fired on the spot. Not for refusing me, but for giving a legit customer authoritarian attitude. I had the smuggest of smug looks on. I then asked him, "where does a guy who got fired from societies shittiest job go?". He teared up. It was glorious.

Yeah man, fuck that guy for following the rules.
>>
File: MikoTerada.jpg (114 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
MikoTerada.jpg
114 KB, 766x1024
>>75704418
Eat well? Exercising? Keeping your room/house clean/tidy? Usually helps people some when they try and keep pride in their self.
>>
>>75700332
This. Why fucking go to get breakfast if they don't serve the one greatest thing on the menu
>>
>>75692808
>Orders could then be brought out to those customers by staff, he said.

Uh, no. There's a reason they lock everything up and only have drivethru late at night.
>>
>>75704471
>Yeah man, fuck that guy for following the rules.
Had he politely refused me he would have kept his job. Had i been the very first instance of him and a customer getting upset with eachother, he would have kept his job. He did not get fired for saying "No", he got fired because of the amount of joy he felt for saying "no".

When you work with customers, you need to understand that the customer is your boss's boss.
>>
File: we.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
we.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>75704293
Best allie nippon....that was to far, poor brazilian might kill himself now
>>
>>75704555

Sounds unAmerican
>>
>>75704325
Found the fatty
>>
>>75705036
found the kikebook faggot
>>
>>75704555
>keep pride in their self.
Pride is not the issue, it is hate.

Im filled with hatred and rage, because time and time again people have shown me what a huge worthless uncaring shithole filled with evil people this world is.

Since I was a child I have noticed how senseless and pointless life is, it is basically like being in hell, you suffer all day every day and you simply can't make the suffering stop, ever!

Everywhere I went people tried their best to make my life hell, be them bullies, the teachers who ignored the bullies or even went as far as bullying me themselves, the scholl principals who ignored my pleas for help, my parents who ignored my cries for help...

I have had enough man, I had a shitty childhood, I have a shitty present and will more than likely have a shitty future, that is just the way it is. All im looking for right now is a way out that does not involve suicide, because that would mean going to hell and continue suffering for all of eternity.
>>
How much do you want to bet the attorney told him to do it?
>>
>>75703985
Big leaf in small mulch pile.
>>
>>75705174
Have a cone of ice-cream.

Dead serious. Get a come of ice-cream and eat it.
>>
File: 1453543285688.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453543285688.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>>75693076
You wouldn't understand until you're working a drive through. someone on foot at the window could easily grab you or rob you. At least if the customer chimps out in a car you have time to close the window and lock it.
>>
>>75704325
> mcdonalds.
that's In and Out motherfucker.
a totally different animal from the lowly mcburgerjoint.

he is reveling in the joy of being an american, and you, failing to realize this, are clearly an illegal immigrant.

the wall just got 10 feet higher.
>>
>>75705318
latino lawyers of any kind are second only to jews in terms of scumminess
>>
>>75705880
>Have a cone of ice-cream
I can't stand icecream, my teeth are very sensitive to the cold and it will hurt like hell.

Used to love it as a kid, but I lost the taste for it, as well as most sweets.
>>
>>75692808
There is nothing stopping the man from ordering a damn burger in the middle of the day. He can't have been discriminated if he's served literally any other time.
>>
>>75706240
How about pizza? What's your favorite type of pizza?
>>
File: Hinako Sano 04.jpg (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Hinako Sano 04.jpg
110 KB, 1024x768
>>75705174
You sound like you need a changed of some sort, have you ever moved, or changed jobs?

I moved here 10 years ago, and I'm a lot happier. Putting behind all the bad and moving on is a good thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 636x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 636x621
>refusal to accommodate nondrivers is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act

He is 100% right, and as a bipolar numale that identifies as a women in public

I should be able to bring my wifes kid in on a leashe and tie him to the post outside so I (as an American with disabilities) can enjoy my cheese and burger without my wifes kid who causes me to become aggressive because his behavior is intolerable at best and does not respond to my commands.
>>
>>75692808

I never have a problem on my bike..
>>
File: chuckleducks.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
chuckleducks.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>75706719
>>
>>75706420
>How about pizza? What's your favorite type of pizza?
Portuguesa I guess, but it won't help, not every problem can be solved with food.

>>75706633
>You sound like you need a changed of some sort, have you ever moved, or changed jobs?
I just graduated from college and can't get a job for the life of me due to the massive economical crisis of my country. At the moment im wondering why I wasted 6 years of my life studying in one of the best universities of latin america to end up as an unemployed NEET with no hopes for the future.

I would try migrating somewhere to get a job, but it seems like society is fucked everywhere I would be able to migrate to, so I kind of doubt I would be better off in another country.
>>
>>75702234
>I hope you enjoyed this
I'd say "more than you know," but she knows the dirty slut.
>>
File: HSgirls.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
HSgirls.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>75702363
They were eat the boob ice family, that's what happened.

>>75707145
Do you know of any companies in Brazil that have overseas branches? Depending on your skills, you might be able to get a transfer.
>>
>>75707145
What's portuguesa? I've never heard of it.

What about tea? You drink any tea?
>>
>>75693556
Just give him a car.
Problem will take care of itself.
>>
File: pizza-sadia-portuguesa-460g.png (157 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pizza-sadia-portuguesa-460g.png
157 KB, 600x600
>>75707390
>Do you know of any companies in Brazil that have overseas branches? Depending on your skills, you might be able to get a transfer.
I would first have to get employed by one of these companies, and that will just not happen in the nearby future due to the economical crisis.

>>75707483
>What's portuguesa? I've never heard of it.
pic related, it has ham, cheese, peas, olives, eggs, onions. Don't really like tea.
>>
>>75708199
Hot damn that sounds like a solid meal.

You don't like tea nor ice-cream but you like some pizzas.

What about books? You read anything interesting lately?
>>
File: bambino.webm (3 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
bambino.webm
3 MB, 608x1080
>>75708199
What did you study at uni?
>>
>>75693076
So niggers don't walk up to the drive through and rob it
>>
>>75708463
>What about books? You read anything interesting lately?
Last book I read was the "selfish gene" by Richard Dawkins, it is pretty good.

>>75708556
Biology.
>>
File: ReinaMatsuiwakeupandamile.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ReinaMatsuiwakeupandamile.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>75708681
What kind of job would you usually be able to get with that degree?
>>
>>75708681
I've heard it's pretty interesting, especially in light of the quasi emergence of memetics as field of study as a whole. You think his arguments stand up to scrutiny?
>>
>>75708864
Well, I specialized in microbiology, have worked with oyster mushroom cultivation, I could work on any biotechnology company with my degree I suppose, but getting a job like that usually demands either luck or at least a major or doctorship degree, which I don't have.

>>75709034
>You think his arguments stand up to scrutiny?
Yes, I do. As someone who has studied biology at college level I have to say his arguments are pretty logical.
>>
We can't have nice things in America because of niggers.
>they want employees to come outside and deliver the food
There will be a spike in rapes and robbery of McDonalds employees.
>>
File: Kana KurashinaInBed.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kana KurashinaInBed.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>75709567
Have you looked overseas? I can understand why you'd feel depressed if you'd done all that work and couldn't get a job.

They do a lot of oyster cultivation around where I live here. Got pretty fucked up in the tsunami, but they've recovered an impressive amount.
>>
>>75702234
L-lewd
>>
>>75706034
>At least if the customer chimps out in a car you have time to close the window and lock it
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJye229QbVs
>>
>>75710063
>Have you looked overseas?
A little, yes. It seems I could possibly get a work visa on australia, they need microbiologists it seems, but I would have to abandon my family behind, my parents and brother will not be able to come with me, and my girlfriend also refuses to abandon Brazil, she has this idea stuck on her head that she wants to help the kids in Brazil by being a teacher. I tried arguing that she could be a teacher in another country but she does not want to so much as hear about it, so I would have to leave her too if I were to go overseas.
>>
>>75701552
But he's not wrong.
>>
>>75696394

But its already part of their policy to have staff bring out food if they are busy. Have you never had them tell you to wait ahead in a parking spot or sometihng, and people bring it out? We even have numbered spots in some busy McD's. Like "Go to spot 4 and someone will bring your order out to you"

So how can they claim safety, if its already part of their policy to bring food out in certain circumstances?
>>
>>75710490

>ultimate form

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn, meth is a hell of a drug
>>
>>75695697

Depends on the place, a lot of the ones Ive been to are 24hr. Although if they are closed at night they should consider accommodations.

I would wonder how a blind person got to the drive through in the first place though.
>>
>>75703094
This to the nth degree.
>>
File: glassescutie.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
glassescutie.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>>75710524
I wish I had any advice that could help, I hope that once the Olympics are over things begin to improve.
>>
>>75711236
>I wish I had any advice that could help, I hope that once the Olympics are over things begin to improve.
I can only hope so, but the optimistic predictions is that we will not get over the economical crisis for at least the next 3 years.
>>
>>75694563

underrated
>>
>>75693556
>The rules of most fast food chains is you need to be in a car to order in the drive through. Probably to cut down on the number of random drunks walking up and buying food at 2am.

No, it has to do with having pedestrians walk in a car path. Blind man wants to put people in danger for his feels.
>>
>>75693076
It's to prevent robberies. At night the dinning area is closed so you have to order from the drive-thru. So the only way someone is gonna rob the place is by holding up someone at the window or by entering the window. We're actually required to close and lock the window at all times that an exchange isn't being made.

T. McDonalds employee
>>
>>75693076
Because some nigger could just jump through the window. Sure they can do it with a car too but at least the employee would have time to react.
>>
>>75692808
I hope this guy wins; I want to be able to walk home and grab a burger without these faggot minimum wage bitches getting power trips

>hanging out with friend from undergrad
>he's an engineer, I'm in law school, so we behave ourselves decently in public (no yelling, public urination, drunk driving, etc)
>decide to grab some food from Hardee's on the way home
>wait in well let area following line of scooters ridden by drunk people (the vespa kind, not the ameraburger kind)
>place order, get to pay window
>neckbeard fuck flips his shit on us, saying he's calling the cops right fucking now and they're coming for us
>bewildered, we say "okay" and walk to the sidewalk so we're not trespassing
>there's four employees in the window yelling shit at us and flipping us off while we stand there discussing where to get food before going home
>we only had three beers a piece that night so we've barely got a buzz anyway
>cops show up, show them the videos of these guys acting like blue lips and our commentary
>nothing happens
>next day, contact owner and show him video (family acquaintance)
>only one of the employees still there

I don't feel bad for putting these fast food drones back in the pecking order they deserve after that. Also, learn how to place cheese on the center of a patty, it's not hard.
>>
>>75705174
You think the same way I do. But, if I ever decide to kill myself I will make sure I take criminals with me.
>>
>>75692808
WHY CANT THE DUMB CUNT JUST USE A TAXI OR HAVE A FRIEND DRIVE HIM?
>>
>>75694437

This is truer than you realize.
>>
File: Fortune.jpg (215 KB, 899x1599) Image search: [Google]
Fortune.jpg
215 KB, 899x1599
>>75704187
Sounds like you need to hunt down Revolver Ocelot and take your revenge.
>>
File: Rota.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Rota.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>75712652
>But, if I ever decide to kill myself I will make sure I take criminals with me.
Brazilian police already does a mighty fine job doing that, WEBM related, that is the handy work of ROTA.
>>
>>75696394

When I was in law school, we did a mediation exercise based off of a real case where a blind student sued a university for discrimination for not admitting her to the med school's surgery program.

The ruling was in favor of the school IRL, but JUST BARELY. Seriously imagine being operated on by a blind woman.
>>
>>75697061

The disabled and the mentally retarded are more valuable and productive than 90% of niggers and 70% of Mexicans.
>>
>>75713153
Had to google that reference, never played metal gear solid.

And honestly, even if I had the power to kill every single person I hate and know deserve death, which is quite a lot btw, I can't do it withoun't going to hell, murder being a deadly sin and all that. So basically if I did get revenge I would be stuck forever in hell, just as if I had suicided.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 750x1038) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 750x1038
>>75697273

The blind are already allowed to own guns in some areas. With self-driving cars on the way, don't be surprised if this happens 10 years down the road.
>>
Discriminatory policies are lawful where there is good reason for discrimination. Blind people are banned from becoming airline pilots. This is discrimination - but for good reason.

This blind fuck is wasting his time and money.
>>
>>75693494
i hope this blind fuck wins millions get told he will be cured and be able to see again and then dies right before he opens his dumb fuck eyes for the first time.
>>
>>75694617
i never check if they're blind. also don't care what time it is.
>>
>>75695608
a fucking leaf
>>
The restaurant accommodates the blind by serving them when they, you know, walk inside.

There is no "right" to use a drive-thru.

This lawsuit is going to be thrown out.
>>
>>75692808
>the chance to grab a late-night snack is "a quintessentially American activity--
You're damn right it is. He's not going to win though.
>>
>>75714141
This faggot gets it
>>
>>75692808
How did he get there in the first place?
>>
>>75713231

Who pays for the damages?
>>
File: can i take your order.jpg (8 KB, 261x400) Image search: [Google]
can i take your order.jpg
8 KB, 261x400
>claims to be blind
>able to find a mcdonalds all by himself at midnight
>can't find a proper 24/7 joint where he can comfortably sit down and enjoy a burger
>wetback lawyer
>he's already representing in another blind lawsuit in new orleans which was just filed today
>>
>>75714931
>Who pays for the damages?
Insurance company, or the thieves families if police manages to indentify them.
>>
>>75695871
it's not like night and day are any different to him
>>
>>75693494

serve breakfast 24/7, but wont sell you a burger at fucking 7 am

when i was a night shift employee this pissed me off to no end
>>
why doesn't he sue the DMV for not letting him drive a car tho?
>>
So much freedom and bravery.

They serve walkers in Australia lmao
>>
>>75704325
nice haircut faggit
>>
>>75715835
>why doesn't he sue the DMV for not letting him drive a car tho?

don't worry, that'll be next. sue everyone for everything, because it's always someone else's fault. god bless america.
>>
>>75715002
Nigger. You retarded. What difference does it make to a blind person if it's night or not?
>>
File: shocked.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
shocked.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>75715152
Shit, you're right.
>>
>>75715844

Are abbos less feral than niggers?
>>
>>75713661
USA USA USA
>>
>>75711035
He prob drove there desu
>>
>>75714852
wtf? Have you never seen or met a blind person before? Why do people think blind people can't go anywhere, or do anything?
>>
>>75713661
Last I checked the Second Amendment didn't say anything about needing to have vision in order to have a gun. The blind have the right to defend themselves and form a militia too.
>>
>>75692808
>McDonald's has no "concern whatsoever for the accessibility of the late-night drive-thrus to the disabled."

goddamn, moonman has no chill.
>>
>>75713333
That's just insane. Is suing other people and corporations a national past time in Burgerland?
>>
>>75717354
Apple pie, baseball, and lawsuits are the American pastimes
>>
>>75717538
But it's just unreasonable. For a country of over 300 million, nobody is trying to stop what is apparently an exploitative activity?

>demand something unorthodox, potentially dangerous, and/or unreasonable
>sue the other party because they can't deliver what you demand
>defense has to fund it's own hefty legal fees
>>
>>75692808
I mean, he's not wrong. You should be able to order from the drive through without a car if the walk-in is closed.
>>
>>75715844
not everywhere you idiot
>>
>>75694007
>How do you get run over at a fucking drive-thru?

By a fucking car. Have you seen americans in traffic?
>>
File: EBINA_BUHGAH.webm (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
EBINA_BUHGAH.webm
3 MB, 500x280
>>75697273
>nips making fun of burgers
dont bite the hand that feeds you you souless slantyeyed warcrime denying midget
>>
File: amerifat.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>75721949
You're responding to a post from four hours ago, having a rough day?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (15 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
15 KB, 271x186
>>75722140
got you to respond didnt I you defective gook, happy hiroshima
>>
File: BLDM.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
BLDM.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
>>75722322
>download ().jpg

Kekked and checked. Don't forget to charge your Obamaphone.
>>
>>75704721
This. It poses a threat to the workers.
>>
File: Fullmental Activist.jpg (9 KB, 210x217) Image search: [Google]
Fullmental Activist.jpg
9 KB, 210x217
>>75706719
>>
File: LOLingasian.gif (643 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
LOLingasian.gif
643 KB, 245x245
>>75722666

Nice one, Satan.
>>
>>75707521
>Libertarians actually believe this
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.