[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.infowars.com/swedish-gov ernment-kicks-local-fami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (769 KB, 1351x812) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
769 KB, 1351x812
http://www.infowars.com/swedish-government-kicks-local-family-out-of-home-gives-it-to-migrants/
>>
>>75680746
YOU JUST CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>75680746
Well did they own the home or was it given to them by the government or what?
>>
Why is he wearing an American flag tshirt? Do people in Europe just wear those?
>>
>>75680920
Should it matter?
>>
>>75680746
looks like they got redpilled the hard way.... or is sweden so cucked the family are thanking the government for allowing them to be culturally enriched?

Any news on the families reaction?
>>
>>75681062
I was able to load the page, it does matter in terms of how bad it is but either way I don't agree with it. Kicking out rentals is still horrible. But kicking someone out of free housing while sucking, you can't really complain much with.
>>
Someone already made a thread about this
>>75673899
>>75673899
>>75673899
>>
>>75680746
No way this is real.
>>
>>75681106
“It feels like I’m worthless, even though I pay taxes and my kids go to school here. You cannot put a family on the streets for another family,” said Rustan. “Just when it starts to feel like home, we are evicted.”
>>
>>75680998
I've seen Americans wear clothes with Union Jacks on them.
>>
>>75680746
> He rents the home from the city and has been living in it for less than a year.
Even though it is the government that owns the property and not a private land lord, the right of the property owner to evict someone for any reason still stands. It's not like this guy was kicked out of a home/off of land that he owns.
>>
>>75681599
>>75681599
>he right of the property owner to evict someone for any reason still stands.
correct me if im wrong but i was under the impression that in certain countries landlords cannot evict tenants all of the sudden unless they have a decent reason. Is that not the case?
>>
My fucking sides.
Why dont you pansy ass bitch niggers grab a bat and beat the fuck out of a faggot thats squating in your house.
>>
>>75681240
It still means they are kicking out their citizens in favour of non citizens.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.