[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion regarding the Second Ammendment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Woman.png (543 KB, 638x418) Image search: [Google]
Woman.png
543 KB, 638x418
What is /pol/'s opinion regarding the Second Ammendment?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8xApAhVVM
>>
Which one is the Second ammendment?
>>
SHALL
>>
File: 1464643112763.jpg (5 KB, 249x252) Image search: [Google]
1464643112763.jpg
5 KB, 249x252
NIGGER ANUS
>>
>>75679718
The scar she's going to have is called an idiot mark.
>>
>>75679718
>>75679718
the video you posted in no way supports or doesn't support the 2nd amendment. Its an idiot too worried about something in the background to pay the well needed attention to the new shooter. Even before she fired anyone that has shot a rifle could have told you that the gun was going to kick back in her face. The butt of the rifle needs to be secure in the "Pocket" of the shoulder. Whoever is supposed to be teaching her is irresponsible.
This video has nothing to do with the question at hand. Sage in all fields
>>
>>75679718
We're not allowed guns or anything pointy because we're autistic faggots, but I'm pro-gun and would be a full blown /k/ommando if I could.
>>
>>75680157
that's a dumb thing to say... looks to me like those around who didn't teach her proper handling are the idiots
>>
>>75679718
I'm against it
>>
>>75680882
At the very least you could get a nice shotgun and crossbow collection. Shotgun certificate is about as hard as getting a passport and all bows are unrestricted. It's not Yank tier but it's something for when the zombie apocalypse comes.
>>
>>75680991

Even as old as she is, and at her age should at least have some concept of kickback, especially the bigger the gun the stronger the force it uses and the bullet is pushing forward. Watching even a conservative amount of American films and internet movies and videos could lead her to know that scope was going to bust her in the head. She's an idiot along with whoever is teaching her for doing the shit.
>>
>>75681102
Good thing you don't have any impact on our rights, Ahmed
>>
>>75681102
faggot cuck, look how well it's turned out for your country. Weapon hysteria, people afraid of kitchen tools, British soldiers beheaded in the streets by Islamists.
>>
>>75680991
>IT'S A GIRL, WHITE-KNIGHT TO THE RESCUE
theyre all idiots, but that's what the scar is called.

yeah, I cringe every time I see one of these videos of someone giving a person a gun to shoot when they clearly don't know how to handle it. doesn't make her any less responsible though.

>>75681102
save a life, bin that knife
>>
Without the 2nd Amendment you can't assure the 1st Amendment. Just ask every conquered people.
>>
File: image.png (821 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
image.png
821 KB, 499x618
I shoot competitively.

Good thinks its called the bill of rights, not bill of privileges.

Anti-gun cucks are free to be assblasted all they want.
>>
File: Sir John A Macdonald on guns.jpg (56 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Sir John A Macdonald on guns.jpg
56 KB, 720x405
I think we should have the same in Canada.
>>
>>75679718
The gun stock is barely touching her shoulder. Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>75681810

The person filming it for a laugh. Dick move, though. 0/10.
>>
>>75681278
I've heard it's a lot easier to get a shotgun license if you live out in the country, have your own land or farm animals. I live in the suburbs of London so many alarms would be raised if I tried to get one.
>>
>>75680010
The one that says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.