[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got fired /pol/ Manager was on his way out on June 5th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-14-01-27.png (757 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-14-01-27.png
757 KB, 720x1280
Just got fired /pol/

Manager was on his way out on June 5th , live in a right to work state , wasn't the only one fired.

Anyways , I was working for a 501 3c non profit

Is there any jobs that are /pol/ approved without a college degree ?
>>
>>75664254
Firefighter or emt
>>
suck dick on Craigslist. Always say you're younger than you actually are they pay more for that. When I was in school I charged 300 bucks a pop and I mostly got called up by the same 40/50 yr old married guys and I'm not even gay. Thanks to that I started off my own company, got married and have a steady life.
>>
File: 1453872563179.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1453872563179.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
i just need a job where ill never see anyone i used to know
>>
>>75664254
Become a PI. I dropped out of college as a junior, moved back in with my parents, took an online 40 hour course, got my intern PI license, interned for 2 years, got my full PI license, now I work for a law firm making $72,000 a year. I would advice doing what I did, if you aren't autistic you can pull it off, plus it can be a fun job.
>>
>>75666161
Thx anon
>>
>>75665285
That`s what happens when you give up your leaf...
>>
>>75666161
>Become a PI
A private investigator?
What do you do with that? You interview people in crime scenes?
>>
>>75666161
>Americans just become things
You don't even know how bleak things are on this side of the pond. Most things need a higher degree, either uni or vocational, and if it doesn't you can bet your arse you need shitloads of qualification cards to prove you can do the most simple things (and getting them costs of course, good goy)
>>
>>75668008
I'll bet he hangs out all day within binoculars view of peoples' houses trying to catch them not being hurt so their kike insurers don't have to pay out.
>>
File: spongebob 1.jpg (43 KB, 800x635) Image search: [Google]
spongebob 1.jpg
43 KB, 800x635
>>75664254
savage spongebob is a pretty deep meme
>>
>>75668008
>What do you do with that? You interview people in crime scenes?
There is a quite a lot that we do, it is varied depending on what our client wants. Essentially we are detectives for hire. Wife thinks her husband might be cheating? They hire us and we assign a PI to the case. He will tail the guy, get pictures, etc. Simple stuff. The most common case is insurance fraud where an insurance company will hire us to find out if someone is actually injured or not, if we find out they aren't injured and document it then the insurance company starts paying them. Another example is missing person. We are either specifically hired by someone / a family trying to find a missing person, or we just investigate open cases with pay pay outs and rewards.
>>75668853
This is mostly true, but I don't look in windows or anything. 90% of the time the "injured" people aren't allowed to drive so I just snap a picture of them driving away from their house. To be honest I have given people passes who I felt bad for simply because I hate insurance companies and didn't want to fuck people over.
>>
>>75664856
I think you have to be a level 2 registered nurse or something to be a firefighter? Maybe it wasnt nurse but I think you need some sort of schooling to be a firefighter dont you?
>>
>>75668714
>Americans just become things
Freedom baby
In seriousness though I had to pay $600 for a course in order to get my first license, then 2 years of interning to get a full license, so it does take quite a lot of time and qualifications.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.