[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to be part of Trump's anti-semetic online army?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: kek.png (52 KB, 579x204) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
52 KB, 579x204
>>
File: 1463000796167.png (49 KB, 568x574) Image search: [Google]
1463000796167.png
49 KB, 568x574
>>75661411
Feels MAGA
>>
>>75661411
>kike article
>trumpkins
>le ebil anti site may may

Pic very related
>>
fantastic
>>
File: image.jpg (352 KB, 930x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352 KB, 930x1060
I've never felt more at home anywhere else.
>>
File: raretrumppepedoge.jpg (159 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
raretrumppepedoge.jpg
159 KB, 450x450
>>75661411
I am not anti semitic, Trump has a Jewish daughter and son in law. It feels Good to MAGA.
>>
You have as much proof for us being anti-Semitic as you have proof for the Holocaust, chaim
>>
File: 1355747465242.jpg (78 KB, 448x623) Image search: [Google]
1355747465242.jpg
78 KB, 448x623
>Weismen
>trumpkins
>nation's top newspaper
>>
I'm not anti-semitic, although I enjoy seeing Ben Shapiro freak out when he's called a tiny kike.
>>
>>75661411
>anti-semetic
>semetic
>semetes
>>
>>75661411
>implying /pol/ hasn't always been anti-semetic
>implying we're called """channers"""
>>
File: Bolsvickjews.jpg (131 KB, 512x714) Image search: [Google]
Bolsvickjews.jpg
131 KB, 512x714
>>75662203

George Soros and the rest of the Zionist banking cartel funding every candidate except for Trump is the real danger here. They are doing the same thing that led to 60 Million people being murdered during the Bolshevik holocaust.

And they are trying to do it all over the world right now, destroy every society and bring it into one NWO.
>>
>>75661411

You know what? I was just thinking: why is it nobody knows what a holocaust-era gas chamber looks like?
>>
File: Obama-630x420.jpg (31 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Obama-630x420.jpg
31 KB, 630x420
>>75661411
>anti-Semitic
I don't get it.

We're not a singular group of people. Here in this very board we have extreme right wingers, extreme left wingers, centrists, libertarians, anarchists, marxists, and communists.

Unlike places like Reddit (where it has been proven that expressing right wing views on a large basis can get you permanently banned from the site) we don't do that. If you outright shitpost you'll get banned, but pretty much nothing else.

It's free game here. I've had arguments about everything from technology to genocide with people on this board, and I've never been discriminated against for anything except my country of origin (which can easily be changed with a quick VPN).

We're fair. You might be laughed at or insulted, but that's just a natural part of relative free speech. The only reason that people come here is to talk in an almost completely free place, that's why we don't have majority left wingers as the Overton Window at the moment is very much centered on the left wing.

I'm not anti-semitic. I believe only a few specific Jews are responsible for problems, same as I believe some Muslims are peaceful people and some Blacks are very nice and contributing people to society.

How is this racist, or sexist, or islamophobic, or anti-semitic? If anything we're more fair than pretty much any other website on the internet.

My confusion is summed up by pic related.
>>
File: lion-guard-banner[1].png (58 KB, 2000x1053) Image search: [Google]
lion-guard-banner[1].png
58 KB, 2000x1053
Deus vult.
>>
>>75661411
Completely untrue and how very bigoted of you to imply such lunacy. We are a board of peace! /pol/ means submission, so submit to our board please
>>
Kikes are going to feel the burn!
>>
>>75661411
How does it feel to live in a country packed to the gills with feral kaffir?
>>
>>75662770
Remember when you autist queers tried to push that faggy shit on all of us, and made Trump look bad?
Kill yourself.
>>
I fucking hate normies lurking here

LEAVE YOU FUCKING NORMIES THIS IS OUR PLACE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.