[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: nelson-mandela-20131205.jpg (82 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
nelson-mandela-20131205.jpg
82 KB, 620x349
What does /pol/ think of this man?
>>
He was good in Bruce Almighty
>>
I really liked him in The Shawshank Redemption
>>
That boy was a terrorist.
>>
>>75660346
But I'm getting kinda sick of seeing him as the cool old black guy in every other movie, and he just doesn't belong in the Ben Hur remake
>>
File: 1460158763056.png (833 KB, 669x1195) Image search: [Google]
1460158763056.png
833 KB, 669x1195
>>75660175
I think pic related of that man
>>
>>75660346

And that is how the mandela effect is explained
>>
>>75660175

great for goodyear and Firestone
>>
Fängsla Mandela frya Rudolf Hess
>>
>>75660175
>leader of anc
>motivated and to bomb civilians and government buildings/gatherings
>video of him singing songs glorifying killing boers and afrikaans
Yep he's a terrorist that the msm propped up as a cool guy and now the west who eats that media believes it
>>
File: Apartheid.jpg (110 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
Apartheid.jpg
110 KB, 551x400
>>75660175
swap one racial supremacism out with another?

Normally I wouldn't give a shit, but the new replacement as a government is incompetent at best. Murderrates skyrocketed after the apartheid. Same with employment, economy shrank and average lifetime shrank with it.

I like him. He proves my racism right.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.