[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright Finland, enough is enough. Why do you still own Åland?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Alright Finland, enough is enough. Why do you still own Åland? It is entirely Swedish, dominated by our culture. Less than 1% of the population speaks Finnish and almost none of them are native Islanders anyways.

In 1919 a referendum was held to decide whether Åland should remain Finnish, or be reintegrated with Sweden. The referendum had a turnout of 100%, of whom 95.48% was in favor of joining Sweden, but a decision by the League of Nations ignored their votes and Åland remained Finnish.

Since most of you support the Russian annexation of Crimea because "it is Russian", return Åland to Sweden because it is Swedish. Sounds fair and logical right?
>>
You can have it.
>>
>>75657364
SVEN nej vi finlandssvenskar hatar er mera än vanliga finländare.
>>
Take it
>>
>>75657364
>>75657501
>>75658112

I only continue coming to /pol for the sweden vs. finland banter.
>>
>>75657364

Because they wanna stay as Åland and not to became part of Swedenistan Caliphate. They rather speak swedish than arabic.
>>
File: uncle jo.gif (1 MB, 396x216) Image search: [Google]
uncle jo.gif
1 MB, 396x216
>>75657364
You can have it it's really only an economical and cultural burden, but I wonder why the fuck you would want more land when you can't even defend what you have now.
>>
You can have it, they're useless anyway.
>>
>They pay no taxes to Finland
>No conscription.
>Leech money from mainland
>>
>>75657364
>dominated by our culture

It's filled with faggots and muslims?
>>
File: 344018.jpg (37 KB, 349x475) Image search: [Google]
344018.jpg
37 KB, 349x475
Åland doesn't want to be part of Sweden because it gets so much more benefits while being in Finland... It also stays white. I heard some swedish neo-nazis talked how it is paradise for them and their county actually elected some swedish ex-nazi recently.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.