[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (128 KB, 426x390) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
128 KB, 426x390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UypmtHV2dPg
>>
>thief nigger gets punished

Was i supposed to writhe with rage and doxx/report them for justice for that poor young innocent man or something?

>all those comments

What a bunch of cucks.
>>
Looks like the kid has some sort of autism, or he just appears that way from being scared and getting his face pummeled
>>
>>75657155
Why do nigger families chastise for stealing from one another but riot when they get caught stealing from stores / their community?
>>
>>75657155
Blacks hate getting a taste of their own medicine
>>
>>75657950
>cuck aussie: "those dindu's did nuffin wrong

they threatened to beat the shit out his mother if he told her

fuck off cunt
>>
>>75658329
oh my mistake it was a kiwi cunt.
hard to tell the difference when you have such an unoriginal flag
>>
What's the background story?
>>
>>75658329
>Aussie
American "education"

>calls me a cuck for not going full #justice4trayvon over him getting bitch slapped for stealing from what seems to be his surrogate family

Projecting much?

>they threatened to beat the shit out his mother if he told her

Source?

The nigger is lucky he isn't in his native homeland where he would have been tied to a tire and lit on fire.
>>
>>75658756
>dumb kiwi doesn't know how to read multiple comments

>dumb kiwi didnt watch the video "SOURCE???"

fuck off cunt.
>>
>>75658753
Why not watch the video and find out?

>kid sticks 2$ headphones in womans bag to steal it and not get caught himself

>woman claims she would get 15 years in prison for a petty theft so she sucks him off in the bathroom and then stops when she hears her sons outside the door and has them beat the shit out of him
>>
>>75658858
>"they"
>it's just an old niggress threatning violence to another niggress
>fat americuck is literally assblasted over this
>fat americuck can't fathom how i would have typed my reply before updating the thread

Go prep the bull you nigger loving faggot.
>>
>>75659188
>they

>dumb kiwi has never seen niggers in action before
>thinks the whole family wouldnt beat his mothers ass if she fought their mother
>>
File: 1464328865954.png (60 KB, 255x326) Image search: [Google]
1464328865954.png
60 KB, 255x326
>>75659285
>actually caring about niggers beating one another
>>
>>75659345
Niggers are the future.
Prepare to get raped whitey
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.