[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fill out this form so we can track and maintain a list of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1086x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1086x725
Fill out this form so we can track and maintain a list of your whereabouts and goings on, we'll never use this information to keep tabs and spy on you and hunt you down like a dog if you ever say and do things out of line.
>>
That's better than our census. Ours is used to de-gentrify overly white areas.
>>
Nowhere does it say you have to give correct or factual information.
>>
>>75650272
>>75650453
>>75650577

>>>/x/
>>
>>75650453
I worked for the Census Bureau in Suitland, MD. The government is far too incompetent and fragmented to actually use your census forms against you.
>>
>>75650758
I spoke with the census worker they sent around after correctly indicating how many people lived in my house and nothing further. They had already tried to get the dirt on me from my neighbors, and he explained he'd been selected in particular for the kind of person they mistakenly thought I was.

It wound up being an interesting conversation, even though he started it out with pre-canned lies about who he was. No surprise it was a private corporation in charge of the optional survey. No surprise his top priority was to put down my skin color on his form before he left so he could make a buck.
>>
>>75651028
The regional offices generally hire part-time people at pretty good pay to go door to door. Because of the pay, generally we got pretty good people, but not always.

Also that ethnicity/race question introduced for the 2000 Census literally had an entire division to develop a question that people would not get butthurt. Hence, non-hispanic white is a ethnicity/race.
>>
>>75651570
What's funny is it turned out the guy had a relationship to my own place of work wherein part of his responsibility was to determine whether or not certain practices were sufficiently humane.

It really made me question things. He seemed like a nice enough guy at heart. Part of the discussion went into what we thought was wrong with the country.

But if somebody wants me to fill out a survey about how much money I make (as if that can't be known by other means) or how many toilets I have in my house or whatever else, then send me a survey and tell me why it's important. Don't lie and pretend it's part of the census. That's clear indication of premeditated criminal intent.
>>
>>75650272
I haven't filled mine out yet and it's already June

How fucked am I?
>>
>>75653324
It's the Law! I haven't done mine either.
>>
I think you are referring to the DMV. They are the ones that issue compulsory I.D. cards and licenses.
>>
>>75654013
Not in the least bit compulsory. That's another lie. It's just the easy and obvious thing to do for a person who wants to try to play by what he's told the rules were supposed to be.

This is nothing but herding the chattel slaves into their chattel slave herds by a lying, thieving bunch of treasonous fucks. It's amazing that the only silver lining here is that they're so incompetent that they can't even destroy their own country effectively. This needs to change, and it will change in one way or another whether anybody likes it or not. Hopefully it will change in a good way.
>>
>>75650272
I hate the phrase "It's the law!". It shouldn't be used as a reason. Give people a reason to do something besides the fact that they will be fined or jailed. I guess fear is the only way you can convince people.
>>
I have not done mine yet, I got a warning in the mail that it's my last chance to fill out the survey by today.

What can they actually do? I don't think the gov even knows I live here by name. Theres no name at all attached to the survey and I never changed my old mailing address (parents) for my mail.

What can they do?
>>
>>75654497
Try doing any kind of business without an ID card. Try to get employment without an ID card. If you ever get stopped by the police for any reason and you don't have an ID card, they can legally detain you until your identity can be confirmed. You can be denied purchase of age restricted items, even if you look old enough, without ID.

You can see what I'm getting at here.
>>
>>75655187
I know exactly what you're talking about. It's de facto government. Economic slavery. And the path to the New World Order. That's why these assholes go around trying to drum up brilliant ideas like how they need a "legitimate monopoly on force" without ever really talking about the legitimacy of it.

>>75655016
You should fill it out and return it late anyway if it is legitimate and you're not intending to protest a law you disagree with. They know damn well a lot of people will be late or not even comply.
>>
>>75650577

refusing to comply is 300$ fine plus 3 months of jail
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.