[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1247x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1247x806
ITT we post political opinions that would see you publicly shamed in your home country, literally shit you would instantly lose friends over

I'll start:
>Croatia did nothing wrong. Serbs from Croatia are literall scum of the earth and it's amazing that they all weren't kill in '95.
>>
File: d85.jpg (75 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
d85.jpg
75 KB, 680x907
>>75648490
>post political opinions that would see you publicly shamed in your home country
easymode
>>
>>75648619
Yes but how many people that you know would actually stop interacting with you for that?
>>
>>75648804
literally non since i keep the interaction with liberal faggots to a bare minimum
yet the social shitstorm would hurt myself and more importantly my job since the majority of people i am doing business with need to be political correct, or at least need to pretend to be for the outside world
hence i usually keep my /pol/ attitude on /pol/
>>
>>75648490
Women should not be able to vote and women shall obey their man.

t.from the Femishit capital of the world.
>>
>>75648490
You can't have a platonic friendship with an attractive female.
>>
>>75649364
Tell me, whenever I go to Germany I'm amazed at how nice everyone is. Is that you being apologists or is it genuine?
What are you krauts really about? Also, what is the German identity about in the modern age?
>>
>>75649516
>You can't have a platonic friendship with an attractive female.
This would get you shunned? I didn't know you were that sensitive.
>>
>>75649514
What do Swedish women think of Slavs?
>>
Macedonia is indeed a state.

Kosovo is Serbia, but is lost since the Serbs living in Kosovo are entitled criminal shitheads that play both parties (probably not so unpopular).

Gay marriage is OK, abortion is fine.
>>
File: 1452522789341.jpg (763 KB, 4212x2122) Image search: [Google]
1452522789341.jpg
763 KB, 4212x2122
>>75648490
ok ill bite:

>Swedes are decent people not much different from other scandicunts and our brotherfolk.
>>
>>75649516
I one hundred percent agree. Yet here you get called out for it, females go "we was just friends and shit".
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>75649755
majority of Germans have good manners and know how to behave, especially around foreigners
people in the bigger cities are usually more shy compared to thus in the rural areas
>what is the German identity about in the modern age?
>Germans
>identity
kek
Germans have no identity
we get taught from the kindergarten on that this is a bad thing to have as a German
>>
>>75650000
>Serbs living in Kosovo are entitled criminal shitheads

So much this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.