[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden has 12,000 more men than women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: SwedenYES.png (352 KB, 498x360) Image search: [Google]
SwedenYES.png
352 KB, 498x360
Full story: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/1a1f418d023f450a907f5790de26a85d/its-raining-men-sweden-sees-historic-gender-balance-shift

>March 2015: 277 more men than women in Sweden
>Today: more than 12,000

Gee, I wonder what could account for such a sudden sex imbalance that's almost impossible when only accounting for births.
>>
I wonder when we will be blessed by the same? I hope soon. Cant wait! Danke Mama!
>>
File: SwedenYAAAASbabe.png (18 KB, 964x107) Image search: [Google]
SwedenYAAAASbabe.png
18 KB, 964x107
This is the only mention of immigration in the entire article. The rest is talking about the "implications" of a "more masculine" society, while citing purely feminist "researchers" on the subject.
>>
Quit importing men by the tens of thousands then
Seems simple to me.
>>
File: 1464632919986.png (14 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464632919986.png
14 KB, 800x600
>>75647880
>Equality Minister
If that's not some Orwellian shit I don't know what is
>>
>>75647648

12k is literally nothing when the population is over 9 million.

It's gonna be fun when the number reaches ten times that in the following years, tho.
>>
>>75648975
Keep in mind that this includes old women. If you checked the 15--29 age group, it would look much more grim
>>
>>75648975
Adjust it to age from 20 to 34 males, compare to females.
>>
File: burqa.jpg (30 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
burqa.jpg
30 KB, 413x310
>>75647648
Feminism is self-defeating. Too bad it will also bring down the West along with it.
>>
>>75648975

The non-white men will live in big cities which is also where young fertile women go to study and work.

Young men in small Swedish towns will be the biggest losers in this game.
>>
>>75649420

Also this :

>>75649230
>>75649241
>>
Here we go, the tipping point.
>>
>>75647648
Layman made a vid on this. tl;dr:
Refugees are a rabid horde of savage men.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFyDVH1g564
>>
>>75647648
I honestly gave up giving two fucks about Sweden a while ago. They seem hell-bent on destroying everything that made them great, the men have castrated themselves on the alter of Feminism and now they expect sympathy.

Fuck off Sweden, your only use now is as an object lesson.
>>
>>75649750

The problem with Sweden compared with other countries is that their non-urban population is not voting right wing.

Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg, Odense are all as leftist and degenerate as their Swedish counterparts but our "redneck" voters counter balance them.

We should ask ourselves why Swedish "rednecks" are not voting"redneck"?
>>
>>75650543

Tl;dr:
Why is small town Sweden not as right-wing as small town Denmark?
>>
>>75649750
A part of me wish it was just a swift death blow. Watching something slowly kill itself is fucking agonizing.
>>
>>75649420
>tfw young white man in small swedish town
can confirm this.
>>
>>75647648
this makes room for eugenics
>>
>>75651519
Is being a white male illegal yet?
>>
>>75651131
At least your country has sensible fucking distances.

>literally 85km from the pub

Fuck my life.

On a serious note, the lack of women in rural areas is a huge fucking problem here and the suicide rate among those men is veteran-tier. A lot of young men from the country go straight into agriculture mining or any of the other primary industry currently propping our economy up, and the women all leave to go to university in the big cities, presumably to work in HR, take drugs and fuck tyrone then they never come back.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.