[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney finally did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 27027.jpg (37 KB, 595x396) Image search: [Google]
27027.jpg
37 KB, 595x396
>https://www.theguardian.com/film/shortcuts/2016/may/30/finding-dory-lesbian-characters-lgbt

After all that campaign to make Frozen principal character lesbian, and even Captain America a faggot, it seems that this jews have decided to star to make it true step by step.

So in the next Nemo's film "Finding Dory" they have included a lesbian couple with few importance, just to make contact with all the incoming diversity in their films.

I'd love to hear what Walter Elias Disney would has to say about what this people has made with his creation.
>>
>>75644225
start*
>>
>>75644225
i hate everything
>>
>>75644225
I have been working hard since I finished highschool with the ultimate goal of becoming a screenwriter for Disney in the future
Pls amerilards don't let the jews cuck your best storytellers even more than they already have
>>
>>75644225
how things have changed
>>
>>75644483
Too late for that m8. You still could have an opportunity if Trump becomes president.
>>
>>75644556
>if
>>
>>75644483
>best storytellers
>disney
Hahahahaha! All their movies suck ass. And not just because it's for kids. This was zootopia
>>In one version, predators were required to wear shock collars that would zap them if they started getting too excited, and Nick ran an underground club where predators could remove the collar and experience a taste of the wild life. Nick was originally going to be the main character, with Judy as the Deuteragonist. However, with only a year left in production, the directors realized that this version of the setting was simply "too sad"
>In an even earlier version, the ur-concept was a James Bond parody featuring a jackrabbit spy named Jack Savage. They had the titles mapped out for the first five films, starting from Savage Seas, but everyone liked the animal city better than the spy adventure.
>>
>>75644225

What's your opinion about violence in vidya and other content for kids? Are you concerned with it's impact on children and society?
>>
File: 1459781401384.jpg (111 KB, 674x960) Image search: [Google]
1459781401384.jpg
111 KB, 674x960
>>75644483
>goal of becoming a screenwriter for Disney

let me guess you watch frozen and other 8 years old girls cartoon ?
>>
>>75644752
>Being this kike

I'm okay with contents meanwhile creators and companies would not try so fucking hard to include PC shit in them.

I remember as a kid that there were violence in media just like today, but in the end that media tried to give some kind of neutral/possitive message just like "be a good person". Now everything is about muh feels, muh diversity, and forcing everything through our throats.
>>
>>75644551
rip. Walt Disney is probably rolling in his freezer because of what his company has become.
>>
Are they even fucking lesbians? What if they are just 2 women?
>>
>>75644225
Walt Disney was a known pervert. I'm not sure he would be frowning at the thought of two women who fancy each other.
>>
>>75644551
Holy shit that jew
>>
/pol/ getting triggered over disney movies

love this place its hilarious how whiny you guys are
>>
>>75645657
It's because children are the future, leaf, and are much more susceptible to kike propaganda.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.