[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The western world sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1450428637245.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1450428637245.png
98 KB, 600x500
Hi /pol/

I finally returned to Serbia.

I had moved away many years ago because the economic situation here isn't great, but I decided to come back and I am loving it. Here is why.

True, I was earning much, much more abroad, but it's time for me to settle and start a family and i would NEVER do it in the west.

I lived mostly in the UK, and this is my experience.

Pros:
>Good salaries
>Good infrastructure

Cons:
>No family values
>No religion (apart from islam)
>No sense of pride in the country
>Filled with muslims
>Have to be afraid of going home at night because of dindus
>Liberal cucks everywhere
>Degenerate society
>Women are whores and fuck 10 black guys every time they go to a club
>Women are absolutely revolting ugly and fat
>Everyone is a hypocrite
>People on fucking benefits getting drunk all day
>Men are fucking spineless and will blow the cock of the first muslim that tells him "whachu lookin at bruv"

To be quite frank, I understood money doesn't make you happy.

I am now living in Serbia again and it's fantastic. Sure, I am not earning much money and I don't have many of the luxuries I used to have.

But now when I walk in my city Belgrade, I see sunny weather, beautiful non-degenerate women raising their children right. No minorities, just honest hard working locals smiling and taking a stroll through the park after church, people are redpilled as fuck, proud of their nation and who they are.

You can take a walk in the old town at night and not have to see your country ruined by savages.

Truth is, money and complacency ruined the west, that once was the bastion of progress and intellectualism.
>>
Sounds like you were living in a city.
>>
File: ai.jpg (26 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
ai.jpg
26 KB, 700x394
it's all ogre.

we asked for it
>>
>>75641659
>Beograd
>not a liberal shithole

You'd be surprised to see how much things have changed. When did you leave Serbia? What job did you work abroad?

Dobrodosao nazad :)
>>
>>75641771
why live in a british hamlet though? what's the appeal? i'd just rather live in Belgrade where you have the non-degeneracy of a small traditional british town and the amenities of a city.

Will anyone ever make britain great again?
>>
>>75641659
Which city mate? Come to Lincoln, there's shit loads of Slavs here and you'd be welcome to bring Christianity with you.
>>
>>75641992
Only revolution can fix our problems, and as you said most of the male population is incredibly emasculated.
So no, we are fugged.
>>
>>75641992
Belgrade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAmzGTB6qqs
>>
>>75641659
Although I do agree with you on some points of life in Serbia being far better than life in the West, overall I think you'll be disappointed with
Serbia even more, once you set in.

I lived in the US for many years, both in the city and in the country, and as much as I love Serbia (and Yugoslavia), the quality of life over there is immeasurably higher.

Now, as for the 'culture' part, I agree. Western degeneracy has infected their regular people, and more and more they become unhinged, but in Serbia there's a similar kind of problem. The degeneracy isn't just imported via tv and news, it's actually made by the ruling class to keep the people occupied while they rob us blind.
You wanna try and start a business?
Tough shit, pay a racket.

By no means do I want you to run from Serbia, but just have a realistic expectation. It has its' charm, but it is as rotten and corrupt as all those Western shitholes as well.
>>
>>75641970
true, there are lots of liberals. but being used to the UK i am pretty much in nazi germany. it's refreshing.
хвaлa

>>75642105
>the MOST degenerate place in serbia still isn't 1/10th as degenerate as the average place in the UK
>>
>>75642007
>loads of Slavs
Keep away of us, we don't like gays and Muslims.
>>
>>75641659
What you see in the west today is your country's reality in few decades.
>>
>>75642513
that's true, being an entrepreneur in serbia isn't the same as the US. but compared to Europe, where taxation and regulations make it almost as hard as the corruption and racketeering in serbia, I prefer living here working for a decent company for a decent (local) salary than to work in the UK for a good salary. I am honestly enjoying myself here with a more simple life than with more money than i could spend in London. When you reach an age where you want to settle down, the novelty of spending money on drinks and other bullshit wears off quickly.
>>
>>75641659
welcome back brate
>>
>>75642150
>not enjoying splavs
Fuck off Mohammed
>>
>>75642880
>When you reach an age where you want to settle down, the novelty of spending money on drinks and other bullshit wears off quickly.
This

I too have settled down (more than once), and I have had the money to spare and spend whichever way I wanted, and still, the only thing I regularly bought were plane and train tickets for various travels.
The rest of my time I spend with my folks at the country, keeping it up and running.
I truly believe that our country, being in its' own bubble for the past 20+ years, had a fortune to have its' natural beauty saved by the failed post-industrial privatisations and other shit.
The fact we don't have a giant industry might save us in the long run.
Anyway, dobro ti nama došao i uzdravlje tebi i tvojima
>>
>>75643304
thanks for the welcome back.
i grew up, and realized that a barbecue in the countryside with a few beers with your own countrymen is worth much more than a new car and a new watch in a piece of shit country that has completely lost its values and identity.

it's a beautiful sunny day today and i couldn't be happier
>>
>>75642150
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PzP1XC51kro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>75641659
Were you also in the US with your cousin, working for the Russian mafia?
>>
File: 1456463859659.jpg (352 KB, 2000x1803) Image search: [Google]
1456463859659.jpg
352 KB, 2000x1803
>>75641659

I'm guessing by "the west" that doesn't include the greatest country on Earth.

You probably would have liked it here, as long as you weren't in a liberal shithole city.
>>
>>75643613

LET'S GO LOOK AT TITTIES, COUSIN!
>>
>>75641659
>criticizing west
>not including the last true western country
>>
>>75641659
Where were you living?
>>
>>75643631
>german weapons

like pottery
>>
File: 26222.jpg (54 KB, 460x779) Image search: [Google]
26222.jpg
54 KB, 460x779
>>75643631
>I'm guessing by "the west" that doesn't include the greatest country on Earth.
It most certainly does, my morbidly obese m8.

I lived in Boston for 10 years, and I've travelled both east and west coast multiple times. The only people I found to be based were those living in smaller, more homogenous areas. And they were basically the same as our people here, only with a few minor behavioural differences.
To be perfectly honest, I found Maine and Tennessee to be two of the most beautiful lands I've seen in my life. The rest is just overpriced, and overrated glass/concrete bullshit that you can see everywhere now. Like an updated soviet-era living unit.
>>
>>75643631
>Ultramaterialistic, consumerist culture
>Biggest exporter of Jewish degeneracy
>We're not like the other Western countries guys!
>>
File: 1441098398647.png (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1441098398647.png
39 KB, 200x200
>>75644025
>>
>>75643875
>implying Americans don't own more German weapons than Germans do
>implying there aren't more Americans owning German weapons than Germans own weapons at all
>>
>>75641659
this is me in 3 weeks
>>
>>75643062
Oh no. I fully support this.

>>75643536
>Yes you know the styles. Check the vibe.
>>
>>75641659
Gotta agree, I've been here for quite a while and the amount of degeneracy is unbelievable.
>>
>>75641659

Wow, sounds great, you'd think Serbia would be faring better. What is holding Serbia back?

I've been thinking about moving north for the same reason, living in Helsinki now.
>>
>>75641659
If I ever decide to move to Serbia I will go to Novi Sad. I always feel more at home there. I can't tell why but the people are much friendlier.

Wish I could go this summer but I have to work. Also mafia is going after my uncle or some crap there because he owes them money. I don't wanna get mixed up in that.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.