[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"If I think of all those homosexuals in Germany today, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2-Klaus-Barbie-1944.jpg (104 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
2-Klaus-Barbie-1944.jpg
104 KB, 1000x1000
"If I think of all those homosexuals in Germany today, I think I'd hand my German passport back, if I had one. " - Klaus Barbie, 1984

What did he mean by this?
>>
Nothing
>>
>>75640119
He was disgusted by German faggotry to the point of renouncing his German citizenship, and he wouldn't have fought for her in the first place.
>>
>>75640119
I've been always wondering about how people say that nazis were killing gays.. but how did nazis even knew who's a fag or not, back then they weren't dressed as fags are today.
>>
>>75640759
You dont need to dress like a fag to suck cocks.

t. Sven
>>
>>75641480
SWEDEN STRIKES AGAIN!
>>
>>75640119
He means he'd get rid of his German passport because he would never leave Germany with all the fags for him to fuck there.
>>
File: dead-chelatinamericanSt.jpg (33 KB, 348x498) Image search: [Google]
dead-chelatinamericanSt.jpg
33 KB, 348x498
People don't know, that Barbie has lead the main operation to kill Che Guevara in Bolivia
>>
>>75641480
but how did they know who sucks cocks?
>>
Why are French such pussies?
> He established his headquarters at the Hôtel Terminus in Lyon, where he personally tortured prisoners: men, women, and children alike,[3][4][5]—breaking extremities, using electroshock, and sexually abusing them (including with dogs), among other methods.
This man should've been shot in 1945.
Instead you let him live until 80's, letting him die of leukemia in a fucking prison.
This always grinds my gears.
>>
>>75640759
Fags have always made themselves known in one way or another, or else they wouldn't know who to fuck. The clues were likely more subtle back then, but a person in that time would probably be able to pick up on it.
>>
>>75642249
Try sucking cocks once. Most people will know about it let alone the gestapo with systematic surveillance. .
>>
>>75642249
You can tell who's gay and who isn't. It's the way the act. You can tell.
>>
>>75640119
He clearly meant that Germany post WW2 was a sack of crap because the commies ruled it.
>>
>>75640759
They killed the obvious ones. If you read up on the Gestapo you'll learn that they weren't the pervasive, all-knowing Boogeyman of the movies; they were an over-worked government agency that largely investigated tips from human intelligence. Tips that mostly proven to be unfounded.
>>
>>75642249
By sucking cocks themselves
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.