[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /pol/ Whenever I see a race-mixed (black and white)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault(6).jpg (363 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(6).jpg
363 KB, 1920x1080
I need help /pol/

Whenever I see a race-mixed (black and white) couple with a child, a part of me dies.

I believe that if people love each other they should be together but whenever I see their child I just imagine a lake of pure, clean water getting polluted.

Every fucking time, the only thing I can think of is that.
What do I do? I really don't want to be this way

>pic related I guess
>>
Its called tribalism, a natural instinct, and doesn't mean you are actually racist. You are hardwired to feel that women of your race being captured by strange looking dark skinned people is a threat to your survival.
>>
>>75637125
If I said that to anyone in real life i'd just hear "omg dafs raysis".
Why are so many people such cucks?
>>
>>75636852
I work at a pawn shop near some section ape housing so I see it rather often. I get a smug sense of satisfaction knowing they have destroyed their lives and are stuck living in the ghetto raising the next Obama's son for the rest of their lives all because they decided to burn the coal.
>>
>>75636852
I get the opposite, a sense of satisfaction knowing how that relationship will turn out
>>
File: maxresdefault_20160526_131503.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_20160526_131503.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>75637834
They always pay the toll
>>
File: 146428937929252.jpg (52 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
146428937929252.jpg
52 KB, 600x445
>>75636852
Don't become desperate Ireland-bro. Shit will hit the fan soon. The Happening is just around the corner. Don't you feel it? The leftist societies are tearing themselves apart faster and faster every day. All this shit will soon turn into our personal soirée.

When this fucked up ride crashes it will crash hard.

Look forward to this day of reckoning and prepare yourself. Soon, very soon.
>>
>>75637125
Why does one hate white men with black women, then?
>>
>>75636852

How common is that in Ireland?

It's not really common here and then again just in Oslo.
>>
>>75640691
I really hope you're right. And hopefully this will happen in my lifetime.
>>
>>75640872
Because of blacked offspring.
>>
>>75636852
Start to accept that, as centuries progress, people will be less and less white. Realize you're the modern equivalent of a dinosaur.
>>
File: fredo.png (43 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
fredo.png
43 KB, 700x700
>>75636852
It's actually separating the wheat from the chaff, anon.

It's like saying "it hurts me every time I see a white person wander into traffic and get run over". That may be some sort of protective instinct or solidarity in you, which is admirable in a way, but when you look at it with a bit more distance it's not hard to see that the kind of people that do these type of things aren't the kind of people you want in the gene pool in the first place.

Now the children of the silly bitch are clearly identified as 'tainted' by their appearance and you can avoid them.

Every time a wolf takes the slowest buffalo the herd gets tighter, stronger, faster and more intelligent as a whole. They should be thanking the wolves. Look what hardship has done to the Jews. Pressure on the group increases fitness.
>>
File: 1464617301322.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
1464617301322.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>75640969
Oh it will. The driver of this ride is already loosing control. Don't loose hope. Our kin will need every able men, to save our ancestral homelands.
>>
>>75640966
I havn't even seen 1 family with a black male and a white woman. Our women are breddy gud at ignoring the niggers. Thoae 2, 13 year olds that got raped by niggers yesterday tho, they might pop out a nigglet or 2.
>>
>>75636852
Same mate, was in Richmond for the rugby on Saturday. While there were loads of white couples with children there were a few dindu's with coal burners.

I feel more sad for the dindu's happily giving away everything they are. The coal burners have no excuse. Makes you thibk that African-Caribbean nigs will be the first to disappear in London due to race mixing.
>>
>>75640966
It's not that common here YET, luckily.
>>
>>75636852
>only saw one coalburner w/ kids at the capital so far
feels good man
>>
>>75636852
Perhaps you should find a way to improve your life, rather than wondering if someone else has detrimented theirs.
>>
>>75645338
Gay
>>
>>75636852
It's because you are jealous you'll never get to experience that.

And get off your high horse whites were backwards for a long time in history andand only now have come to the top and even then they haven't been able to hold their own without causing massive wars and global strife.

Do you know why whites are hated or not trusted universally? It's because of all the dumb shit you guys did around the world. There is no Jewish conspiracy or other bs it's your own damn greedy and violent nature that has made everyone hate you.

All fucks can say is poo in loo etc etc. Consider yourself btfo
>>
>>75641162
Wtf will you do? You are outnumbered by everyone and everyone has a grudge against you for your colonial past.

If the day if the rope ever happens whites will be wiped out in matter of days
>>
>>75650776
>POO
>>
>>75645338
This. Thread should've ended after this.
I got 99 problems of my own.
>>
File: depressing.png (639 KB, 610x560) Image search: [Google]
depressing.png
639 KB, 610x560
I agree OP. It is a very sad sight, especially when the girl is pretty.
>>
>>75641082

it works until the degenerate population abuses the majority vote to coerce against the free will and property of the fit and strong .
As long as we don't look past democracy you will always be liable for the irrational decisions of others .
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.